Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. (35265 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Ekiti Governorship Election Debate Holds On Thursday, July 12, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 07, 2022
gwmlogistic:

And who says engagement of presidential candidates is not important. All i have said is as a presidential candidate u cant be running from one interview to another, is there not an accredited presidential debate?? So why run to arise, if ait call tomorrow u turn up, if tvc call u still turn up.
How many tv stations did obama grant interviews when he was running to become president? Google is your best friend.
Igonrance @ its peak, they grill presidential candidate as if they writing professional exams. Lol
How many live interviews did Biden grant before becoming president?
Most of you all are naive and new to the political clime.
In a world where no matter how good your intentions are it will be used against you.

Oga have some shame and shut up
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:

Forget all these jargons. Obi is Igbo project. Igbos see him as only opportunity to have naija presidency. You can't give what u don't have. Anambra he was given chance to transform is a war zone and shithole today. No sustainable legacy. Just the regular naija politician thing: I do my home, u come do ur own. We don't want that. Nigeria needs sustainable progress. Nigeria is bigger than Obi project. Igbos should come down from their high horse and support a candidate with visible track records.

So when Tinubu said Yoruba Lo kan and Emi Lo Kan it is not Yoruba project Abi!!! Oga stop being stupid abeg.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:48am On Nov 07, 2022
gwmlogistic:

And who says engagement of presidential candidates is not important. All i have said is as a presidential candidate u cant be running from one interview to another, is there not an accredited presidential debate?? So why run to arise, if ait call tomorrow u turn up, if tvc call u still turn up.
How many tv stations did obama grant interviews when he was running to become president? Google is your best friend.
Igonrance @ its peak, they grill presidential candidate as if they writing professional exams. Lol
How many live interviews did Biden grant before becoming president?
Most of you all are naive and new to the political clime.
In a world where no matter how good your intentions are it will be used against you.
You're now talking mega trash..
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by gwmlogistic: 6:44am On Nov 07, 2022
YourNextLevel:

Just because of 30k and you sold your generation? Let me help you son ! I wish you APC .
Amen and i wish u Anambra
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by gwmlogistic: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:

Forget all these jargons. Obi is Igbo project. Igbos see him as only opportunity to have naija presidency. You can't give what u don't have. Anambra he was given chance to transform is a war zone and shithole today. No sustainable legacy. Just the regular naija politician thing: I do my home, u come do ur own. We don't want that. Nigeria needs sustainable progress. Nigeria is bigger than Obi project. Igbos should come down from their high horse and support a candidate with visible track records.

Dont mind them and they wont even still vote for him. People that left ojukwu and were ass licking obasanjo and yardua.
Abi no be same set of people chase am comot for pdp. If obi had contested pdp primaries he wouldn't have gotten 50 votes. And nothing will change in February they will still asslick their fulani lord
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by lailo: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2022
obynzo:

So when Tinubu said Yoruba Lo kan and Emi Lo Kan it is not Yoruba project Abi!!! Oga stop being stupid abeg.
He is Yoruba project, Obi is Igbo project and Atiku is Fulani/North project. We are not denying our own. It is you Igbos that usually tag anybody supporting their own tribalist meanwhile you guys are the real tribalists. Support ur own make I support my own abeg, fight no dey that one.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by lailo: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2022
obynzo:

Do you have sense at all. If the past governor didn't handle security and the present governor is struggling with security is it PO's fault? Everyone knows he tackled insecurity well as governor. Please stop being stupid we know it is hatred and envy along with tribalism that makes you talk like this.
He doesn't understand what they call leadership even u mumu follower lacks it. A leader without successful successor is a failure. That is what makes Tinubu stands out among all of them. It is not a rocket science. We don't want his type of leadership in Nigeria. We have had enough. We want sustainable progress and only purposeful, infective and transmittable leadership can bring about that. Peter Obi is just one of the common and opportunist leader we have. What Nigeria needs now is exceptional leader. People who will do what PO will do plenty for Igbo land, namely Ugwanyi, Soludo, Umahi, Ngige, Okorocha etc. Nigeria's present predicament doesn't need all these regular leaders. We need exceptional leader of visible and confirmable track records,not smooth talkers.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:

He is Yoruba project, Obi is Igbo project and Atiku is Fulani/North project. We are not denying our own. It is you Igbos that usually tag anybody supporting their own tribalist meanwhile you guys are the real tribalists. Support ur own make I support my own abeg, fight no dey that one.
Then, face your project.

Allow us to face our own.
If we accept or deny our own is none of your business
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by lailo: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

See the way you just lie to yourself. Anambra state is a war torn state. Please where did you see such data that Anambra state is a war state? If Anambra state is a war torn state, then, what will you can Borno, Zamfara, Benue, Kastina that lives are lost every day?
You also said, Peter Obi is the head of Economy team during Jonathan. Why do you guys take pleasure at lying. Peter Obi finished his tenure in 2014 March and was appointed as a member of Economy adviser for less than a year before he was appointed as a director of SEC in March 2015 and only spent less than 3 months in that office, as APC took over governance. Please lie softly, Okwonjo Iweala was the head of Economy Team in Jonathan's government.
If you had watch the presidential meeting, you would have heard that he was the best governor on security, health and was given the best governor on road networks by FG. All were fact checked by premiumtimes team present and it was confirmed to be true. Don't just rely on hearsay, get fact directly. I just finished watching the programme and I was relieved that I watched it. On governance, he tried his best and no governor equal him among those they were governors at the same time. Please get your fact right and stop spreading unfounded rumour.
Peter Obi is not a saint but far better than Tinubu, Atiku and the rest of it comes integrity and competence. Forget all these lies you people share about. If you had watched that programme it would have healed so many debris you're carrying about.
I don't need to watch any program other than to visit Anambra and Lagos and confirm the impacts of these two former governors and the blue prints they left behind. How more can I confirm their capability other than this. History is our witness. Na only mumu una go dey try package confirmed failure of consistent performance to sell to. I have been to these two states and I have seen. Thanks
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by lailo: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Then, face your project.

Allow us to face our own.
If we accept or deny our own is none of your business
Before nko? I don face my own teytey. But u guys should stop trying to force your failure on others. Calling us names and bullying. Na by force to support your candidate? Leave me with my choice. If your own support is not tribal, then my own too is not tribal. Shikena
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:

I don't need to watch any program other than to visit Anambra and Lagos and confirm the impacts of these two former governors and the blue prints they left behind. How more can I confirm their capability other than this. History is our witness. Na only mumu una go dey try package confirmed failure of consistent performance to sell to. I have been to these two states and I have seen. Thanks
You are not the target of the Obidients.

Go and cast your vote.

We know who our targets are
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:

Before nko? I don face my own teytey. But u guys should stop trying to force your failure on others. Calling us names and bullying. Na by force to support your candidate? Leave me with my choice. If your own support is not tribal, then my own too is not tribal. Shikena
You guys are typical examples of what we call “cantankerous”

You won't leave the road, you won't still move ahead and let others to move too.
You're just there responding to every hiss, every sneeze, and every coughing from the Obidients.

But then,, we still don't notice the scratches from you guys
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by lailo: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You guys are typical examples of what we call “cantankerous”

You won't leave the road, you won't still move ahead and let others to move too.
You're just there responding to every hiss, sneeze, and coughing of the Obidients.
Na u buy market grin grin grin grin
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:

Na u buy market grin grin grin grin
And I don sell the market already.
I don leave you here commot for now
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:
He doesn't understand what they call leadership even u mumu follower lacks it. A leader without successful successor is a failure. That is what makes Tinubu stands out among all of them. It is not a rocket science. We don't want his type of leadership in Nigeria. We have had enough. We want sustainable progress and only purposeful, infective and transmittable leadership can bring about that. Peter Obi is just one of the common and opportunist leader we have. What Nigeria needs now is exceptional leader. People who will do what PO will do plenty for Igbo land, namely Ugwanyi, Soludo, Umahi, Ngige, Okorocha etc. Nigeria's present predicament doesn't need all these regular leaders. We need exceptional leader of visible and confirmable track records,not smooth talkers.

Oga you are not smart finally. you couldn't hide your bigotry and hatred for Obi. first of all Obi was no opportunist woth meagre resources he helped manage finances in the state and positioned the state more so that the state attracted FDI more than Kaduna state in Q1 2023.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:

Obi is Nigeria's project not igbo project you guys wjen it comes to igbos you love to gaslight. Abeg stop this mischief because it shows you don't have sense.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by uvie66: 12:47am On Nov 08, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Let Peter Obi come for Interview at TVC
why will a station owned by Tinubu invite Obi, are trying to embarrass emilokan ?
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by TollinsN: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2022
toneroforever:

Sir, are you saying that the reason for Tinubu's absence from this debate is because it's being organized by AriseTV
I life believe in level playing ground. No one can invite even a governor for an interview without sending the copies of the interview to him, except it's a paid interview in the interest of the governor.
All media are partisan through out the World. Their owners decides whom to support. That is why Donald Trump was always lambasting them even while In office
FORMER PRESIDENT IBRAHIM BABANGIDA once said and I quote. NO MILITARY LEADER EVER CAME TO POWER WITHOUT THE PRESS. THE SAME PRESS THROWS THEM OUT. (Food for thought) .
In the press we use to say GOOD NEWS IS NO NEWS because it doesn't sell!!
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by toneroforever(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2022
TollinsN:

I life believe in level playing ground. No one can invite even a governor for an interview without sending the copies of the interview to him, except it's a paid interview in the interest of the governor.
All media are partisan through out the World. Their owners decides whom to support. That is why Donald Trump was always lambasting them even while In office
FORMER PRESIDENT IBRAHIM BABANGIDA once said and I quote. NO MILITARY LEADER EVER CAME TO POWER WITHOUT THE PRESS. THE SAME PRESS THROWS THEM OUT. (Food for thought) .
In the press we use to say GOOD NEWS IS NO NEWS because it doesn't sell!!

TVC is owned by Tinubu. Let them organize a debate or town hall meeting and invite the candidates. Tinubu shouldn't be shying away from communicating with the electorates because doing so is actually bad optics.
The general feeling in the public is that he is avoiding live interviews because of the incoherent speeches he makes.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by TollinsN: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2022
toneroforever:

TVC is owned by Tinubu. Let them organize a debate or town hall meeting and invite the candidates. Tinubu shouldn't be shying away from communicating with the electorates because doing so is actually bad optics.
The general feeling in the public is that he is avoiding live interviews because of the incoherent speeches he makes.
I really love your comment.
But don't forget that Tinubu had learnt from certain events and I will remind you
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAS TOO OUTSPOKEN ABOUT WHAT HE WILL DO IN POWER IF ELECTED. The Rich in corridors of power was annoyed with him because he said HE WILL TAX THE RICH TO EDUCATE THE POOR. When he won election Obasanjo was used to up torn the results. That was what departed him & Obasanjo.
MOSHOOD ABIOLA WAS ALSO TOO OUTSPOKEN. HE EVEN CALL ELEGANZA TO SELL OFF GOODS IN HIS WAREHOUSE BECAUSE THINGS WILL BE SO CHEAP IF HE ASSUME POWER. The elites discover Abiola being one of them had known their secrets of staying afloat and now want to use it against them to close the gap between the poor and the rich. So they work against him
IF TINUBU HAD ANY GOOD IDEA HE SHOULD KEEP HIS MOUTH NOW
Don't forget that the trio are Yoruba's. Only the Yoruba's ever in Nigeria 's history that always pur everything in their minds just to aim at a position.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by toneroforever(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
TollinsN:

I really love your comment.
But don't forget that Tinubu had learnt from certain events and I will remind you
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAS TOO OUTSPOKEN ABOUT WHAT HE WILL DO IN POWER IF ELECTED. The Rich in corridors of power was annoyed with him because he said HE WILL TAX THE RICH TO EDUCATE THE POOR. When he won election Obasanjo was used to up torn the results. That was what departed him & Obasanjo.
MOSHOOD ABIOLA WAS ALSO TOO OUTSPOKEN. HE EVEN CALL ELEGANZA TO SELL OFF GOODS IN HIS WAREHOUSE BECAUSE THINGS WILL BE SO CHEAP IF HE ASSUME POWER. The elites discover Abiola being one of them had known their secrets of staying afloat and now want to use it against them to close the gap between the poor and the rich. So they work against him
IF TINUBU HAD ANY GOOD IDEA HE SHOULD KEEP HIS MOUTH NOW
Don't forget that the trio are Yoruba's. Only the Yoruba's ever in Nigeria 's history that always pur everything in their minds just to aim at a position.

Do u guys really think the rest of us also have fish brain? What sort of excuse r u making for Tinubu? U can't even convince urself why a frontline presidential candidate should be shying away from a live interview or an interactive session with the press.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by TollinsN: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2022
toneroforever:

Do u guys really think the rest of us also have fish brain? What sort of excuse r u making for Tinubu? U can't even convince urself why a frontline presidential candidate should be shying away from a live interview or an interactive session with the press.
JUST LEARN FROM HISTORY. STUPID PEOPLE HATE TO LEARN. They love giving excuses for their failures. Get closer to good learned elders around you and ask questions instead of arguments. ARGUMENTATORS WERE NEVER CONSIDERED FOR HELP IN LIFE .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC's Documents May Doom Saraki’s Senatorial Seat - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Forecloses Former DSS Boss Daura’s Return / APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.