Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad (1365 Views)

Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad / Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by pizz2a: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2022
A son asked his father why is it that you don't allow mother to sleep every night. Exajubancer replied - Video Cloning App moo. ... He said
Na waitin I do born you, then his son asked him daddy waitin b dat he said gangolova then his son said ehh! na that thing we d use play for school u da do mummy he said yes. He went to school and told his school teacher I want you to stop my dad from using my mum to do gangolova and the teacher said what is gangolova he said is that gangolova in our field.
Re: Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by Tomberry2(m): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
pizz2a:
A son asked his father why is it that you don't allow mother to sleep every night. Exajubancer replied - Video Cloning App moo. ... He said
Na waitin I do born you, then his son asked him daddy waitin b dat he said gangolova then his son said ehh! na that thing we d use play for school u da do mummy he said yes. He went to school and told his school teacher I want you to stop my dad from using my mum to do gangolova and the teacher said what is gangolova he said is that gangolova in our field.
This is so funny �
Re: Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Tomberry2:
This is so funny �

angry
Re: Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad by goldtube(m): 12:58am On Nov 18, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cia Test / Saved By The Lord / Good News! You Won A Burial Space!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.