Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. (890 Views)

Pastor Chris: Will Christians Be Judged / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande / Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by Jen96: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2022
I never knew I met a demonic psychopath.

I met this man when I went to eat . He insisted to pay for my food. I had already paid. So he was like he must buy something for me. I didn't know he wanted me to v something from him to gain access to me. I kept refusing. But we sat outside for long. I later accepted. He ltr told me he had a marine altar( a custodian) that's when I knew I was finished. I pretended

D next day was a Sunday. He was shoutin on me that I should stop going to church. That his aim in my life is to show me another way to God. I was in church he kept calling n shouting on me to leave church. Church I v bin going to for almost two years. I was angry at d audacity n stopped picking.

I didn't know this man wanted to initiate me.

I stopped picking his calls. On Monday true life he traced me to where I was through what I ate now I know. He asked me why I wasn't picking. Told him I was busy . He told me to sit down. N started telling me on how he is trying to show me God n he wants to marry me.. I felt it's cos he paid for my food, I quickly went to withdraw the money. I was even crying cos I remembered he said he had a marine altar. This man didn't send my cry. He was ordering food for me obviously I refused. I gave him back his money n told him I am not interested in marriage, that I have a lot going on n gave him his money. N told him that the blood of Jesus n d mercy of God will advocate for me . He told me if I don't marry him I will regret it. I rejected it.

He started sending snakes to move round my body, I will run to my spiritual Father, he will pray, the snake will leave n come back for two weeks straight. Till my spiritual Father realized this might not be foundation n gave me the Holy communion to take, which showed my oneness with Jesus Christ as my husband. Since then everything stopped.

When he still had acess to my life, once it's 11pm n 3 am I start feeling cold n having cold feets. I felt everything physically and not in dreams. Not everyone you see on the road is a human.He almost made me mad. I v never seen such evil b4. Atimes I will feel someone trying to pull my heart out. When I close my eyes between the hours of 11pm to 4am then, I feel I am inside water trying to swim. All these were too much for someone I met just once.

I remember he was forcing me to take him to my house. I normally lie to guys I stay with my sis, but immediately I ate that food this man knew everything about me n told me why am I lying that we must go to my house. I didn't realize he wanted to create an altar in my house but luckily I was in church that day. He also wanted to have sex with me because in d spirit realm, sex is marriage forget formality. Girls be careful o. If I had sex with him I would v bin one with him, and all these am saying, won't v bin possible. I am not sure i would v realized I needed deliverance.

One thing this thing made me realize is the reality of the spirit realm n the power of the blood of Jesus. Pls be careful out there.

Those with spiritual depth, pls help me explain why he was so persistent. I met him just once.

nOTE: I will ignore anyone that tells me it's my mind because I was not a spiritual person. For me to be that friendly with someone u should know I didn't believe in spirituality. He even told me he was marine, but I didn't believe in those things that some of u who the devil is speaking to still don't believe, so I still sat and ate. If Jesus didn't drag me like this , I am the person that should be partying and drinking n not following God the way I am. If I can follow God anyone can.

I am also sure this person was a demon not a human

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Thank God for your deliverance but also pray and ask God to help take you to the level where even if they gave you food or whatever to initiate you without your consent, that nothing shall by any means harm you.

You cannot always avoid whatever they want to use to get you or get to you, but you can always have God who sees all protect you regardless.

God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by Jen96: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Thank God for your deliverance but also pray and ask God to help take you to the level where even if they give you good or whatever to initiate you without your consent, that nothing shall by any means harm you.

You cannot always avoid whatever they want to use to get you or get to you, but you can always have God who sees all protect you regardless.

God bless.
thank u so much sir. I v bin taking my time to draw close to God now like u said. God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by OfficialP: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2022
God's mercy saved you. Others may not be this lucky
Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by Jen96: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2022
OfficialP:
God's mercy saved you. Others may not be this lucky
yes I agree. I have so much mercy from God. My spiritual Father is one of the top Men of God in Nigeria. If u name top 10. So I agree that man had so much power, but the power of ELOHIM was stronger. He sent a ready vessel to me.

1 Like

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by thorpido(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2022
Thank God for your deliverance.Keep mentioning your connection with Jesus.Keep declaring that Jesus is your groom and you are the bride to him.

People like him go looking for soft targets

1 Like

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by LikeAking: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Jen96:

I met this man when I went to eat . He insisted to pay for my food. I had already paid. So he was like he must buy something for me. I didn't know he wanted me to v something from him to gain access to me. I kept refusing. But we sat outside for long. I later accepted. He ltr told me he had a marine altar( a custodian) that's when I knew I was finished. I pretended

Those with spiritual depth, pls help me explain why he was so persistent. I met him just once.

Ur problem is fear... Stop been friendly to strangers... When u go out, remember u are not going out to smile or be nice to people. They goal is to conquer life problems. Learn to be mean and very though the moment u live ya house.

I don't think this man did any spiritual wickedness to you. It's just ur fears manifesting..

I don't think d prayers of ur spiritual father has any spiritual effect.
Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by Jen96: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2022
LikeAking:

Ur problem is fear... Stop been friendly to strangers... When u go out, remember u are not going out to smile or be nice to people. They goal is to conquer life problems. Learn to be mean and very though the moment u live ya house.

I don't think this man did any spiritual wickedness to you. It's just ur fears manifesting..

I don't think d prayers of ur spiritual father has any spiritual effect.

If God is so powerful why is the so called Juju tormenting belivers?

my dear I never believed in spiritual things till this thing manifested. Sorry it's real. The reason witchcraft manifest is cos we don't know our authority as believers. One of the first books I was given after my deliverance was "The believer's authority by Kenneth Hagin pls read it. I don't wish anyone what I went through. And truly I was a friendly person before this

2 Likes

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by tctrills: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Jen96:

D next day was a Sunday. He was shoutin on me that I should stop going to church. That his aim in my life is to show me another way to God. I was in church he kept calling n shouting on me to leave church. Church I v bin going to for almost two years. I was angry at d audacity n stopped picking.

I didn't know this man wanted to initiate me.

I stopped picking his calls. On Monday true life he traced me to where I was through what I ate now I know. He asked me why I wasn't picking. Told him I was busy . He told me to sit down. N started telling me on how he is trying to show me God n he wants to marry me.. I felt it's cos he paid for my food, I quickly went to withdraw the money. I was even crying cos I remembered he said he had a marine altar. This man didn't send my cry. He was ordering food for me obviously I refused. I gave him back his money n told him I am not interested in marriage, that I have a lot going on n gave him his money. N told him that the blood of Jesus n d mercy of God will advocate for me . He told me if I don't marry him I will regret it. I rejected it.

He started sending snakes to move round my body, I will run to my spiritual Father, he will pray, the snake will leave n come back for two weeks straight. Till my spiritual Father realized this might not be foundation n gave me the Holy communion to take, which showed my oneness with Jesus Christ as my husband. Since then everything stopped.

When he still had acess to my life, once it's 11pm n 3 am I start feeling cold n having cold feets. I felt everything physically and not in dreams. Not everyone you see on the road is a human.He almost made me mad. I v never seen such evil b4. Atimes I will feel someone trying to pull my heart out. When I close my eyes between the hours of 11pm to 4am then, I feel I am inside water trying to swim. All these were too much for someone I met just once.

I remember he was forcing me to take him to my house. I normally lie to guys I stay with my sis, but immediately I ate that food this man knew everything about me n told me why am I lying that we must go to my house. I didn't realize he wanted to create an altar in my house but luckily I was in church that day. He also wanted to have sex with me because in d spirit realm, sex is marriage forget formality. Girls be careful o. If I had sex with him I would v bin one with him, and all these am saying, won't v bin possible. I am not sure i would v realized I needed deliverance.

One thing this thing made me realize is the reality of the spirit realm n the power of the blood of Jesus. Pls be careful out there.

All these fables and stories don't draw any to God.
No one initiated from eating food or collecting money. You can only be initiated when you don't have the spirit in you.
James 4.7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by Jen96: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
tctrills:

All these fables and stories don't draw any to God.
No one initiated from eating food or collecting money. You can only be initiated when you don't have the spirit in you.
James 4.7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
that was y I wasn't initiated. The food only created a link to me. But he couldn't initiate me like u read.
Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by Courz: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thank you Op for sharing your story. Your story is just one of the many that I have read. All praises go to God for how everything turned out for you. May God continue to protect you against evil all the days of your life. smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Jen96:
thank u so much sir. I v bin taking my time to draw close to God now like u said. God bless u sir
I bless God for your life. I pray He perfect the good work He's doing in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by Jen96: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I bless God for your life. I pray He perfect the good work He's doing in your life.
Thank u so much. I am grateful to God for mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by MrPRevailer(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Jen96:
my dear I never believed in spiritual things till this thing manifested. Sorry it's real. The reason witchcraft manifest is cos we don't know our authority as believers. One of the first books I was given after my deliverance was "The believer's authority by Kenneth Hagin pls read it. I don't wish anyone what I went through. And truly I was a friendly person before this

You didn't believe in spiritual things and you were going to church for two years? For what exactly?
To look for a wife?

He is not a demon but an occult man.
Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by terrezo2002(m): 3:21am On Nov 07, 2022
If the devil gives you no rest, give him no rest too. Stay awake between 11pm and 2am to give him fire.
1. Pray against monitoring spirit. Something in your foundation connected the man to locate you.
2. Live a holy life. Demons easily penetrate a dirty vessel.
3. Play worship songs as you sleep.
4. Love Jesus Christ passionately. Declare your love to Jesus Christ.
5. Fast and pray. Marine spirits are terrible pests. They keep coming back. You overcome by persistency.

2 Likes

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by Jen96: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2022
terrezo2002:
If the devil gives you no rest, give him no rest too. Stay awake between 11am and 2am to give him fire.
1. Pray against monitoring spirit. Something in your foundation connected the man to locate you.
2. Live a holy life. Demons easily penetrate a dirty vessel.
3. Play worship songs as you sleep.
4. Love Jesus Christ passionately. Declare your love to Jesus Christ.
5. Fast and pray. Marine spirits are terrible pests. They keep coming back. You overcome by persistency.
you r so right. I v a marine foundation. My grandfather was a marine priest. U r right. God bless u..I will do what u said. I am grateful.
Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by RepoMan007: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2022
You farther and closer to God o. Them plenty everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Christians: Be Careful... How I Was Almost Initiated. by Jen96: 2:04am On Nov 08, 2022
RepoMan007:
You farther and closer to God o. Them plenty everywhere.
thank u so much. I am glad ur eyes r open .

(1) (Reply)

Best Christian Web / What's Your Religion? / The Born Again Paradox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.