Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Boyz2men Someday,I Pray!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyz2men Someday,I Pray!!! (394 Views)

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / 'They Caught Me Because I Didn't Pray Before Stealing' - Arrested Armed Robber / If Arrested By Police ? Read This : You May Need This Someday... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boyz2men Someday,I Pray!!! by drimzsmoke(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2022
I intentionally put this in the crime section...I posted something yesterday where I needed a female's opinion on the subject matter.Novice me,I shouldn't have done that!!!

Nairaland boys rushed into that thread and I couldn't learn anything from it,hence defeating the purpose for which it was created

I made few observation from their comments though:
None of those guys is above 25years
They are from a particular tribe(not sure about this)
They know absolutely nothing about the complexity and beauty of a woman's body and they are not ready to learn

I wonder if any of them has ever walked up to their mother and let her know that her vagina stinks,that it makes him want to vomit,that she is disgusting

I didn't understand why majority of the women on this forum are always ready to attack men until yesterday.The behaviour of the boys on this forum is truly appalling,I know that now!!!
A thread meant for women,you hijacked it,leaving me with nothing to learn from except insults

And then you see them talking about giving female "orgasm" as if it is something you pick up from the road side.No woman who is insecure about any part of her body can achieve orgasm during sex.For example,if you tell her she smells,that is what will be on her mind throughout the sex

The other day when the below was being talked about on twitter,I read those comments for hours,it wasn't as if I didn't already know those stuffs,but coming from a lady directly,it was......

(1) (Reply)

Very Strange And Sad How Celebrities In Nigeria Die / Two Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oiji In Apa LGA In Benue State / Sam Bankman-fried Allegedly Bribed One Chinese Official With $40 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.