Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,046 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Everything Belongs To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything Belongs To God (450 Views)

Satan Touches Everything That Belongs To Job But Not His Wife, Why? / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Belongs To God by ACKCITY: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies” Haggai 1:8

Why do you claim to own the world, why are you comparing yourself to God because you have some material resources?

God says He is the owner of everything, praise be His name forever, amen!

So what should you do when you have a lack? You tell the owner of everything, the owner of silver and gold to provide whatever you need and He surely will do it for you!

He said the future glory of this Temple (you) will be greater than it’s past glory, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. (Your future will be better and greater than your past). And in this place (in you) I will bring peace. I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!” Haggai 1:8

Praise God!

Source: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2022/11/everything-belongs-to-god.html

1 Like

Re: Everything Belongs To God by Maynnmaan: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
ACKCITY:
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies” Haggai 1:8

Why do you claim to own the world, why are you comparing yourself to God because you have some material resources?

God says He is the owner of everything, praise be His name forever, amen!

So what should you do when you have a lack? You tell the owner of everything, the owner of silver and gold to provide whatever you need and He surely will do it for you!

He said the future glory of this Temple (you) will be greater than it’s past glory, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. (Your future will be better and greater than your past). And in this place (in you) I will bring peace. I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!” Haggai 1:8

Praise God!

Source: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2022/11/everything-belongs-to-god.html
Yet he was getting jealous.

1 Like

Re: Everything Belongs To God by xproducer: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Indeed...

"The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods." - Pslam 24:1-2

"I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine. If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof." - Psalm 50:11-12

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men" - John 1:1-4

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." - Colossians 1:15-17

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Blunder In The Quran About Fasting Between Sunrise And Sunset / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ada Ehi – Congratulations / This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.