Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God (365 Views)

Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? / The Day I Saw The Manifestation Of The Blood Of Jesus / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
I recently heard Holy Spirit say, 'It is time for God-happenings. Thousands of Kingdom events will occur.' We are moving into a season of great God-planned events aided by angelic assistance. The King's Ekklesia has begun functioning at higher levels of our Kingdom authority, and the Kingdom of Christ is expanding in its influence.

I have been pondering, praying and asking for revelation regarding 2023. Holy Spirit reminded me of past prophecies and promises given to the heirs of God, His sons and daughters. I believe we are moving into a time when great victories will be seen in the individual lives of Kingdom heirs. Great breakthroughs will activate in the lives of God's family members who declare ownership of His promises. Greater inheritance benefits will be received by those heirs.

'They will live in resurrection life – resurrection power. They will breathe the breath of life, the fresh air of Heaven. They will experience anointings and angelic assistance to live as My family ought to live,' says the Lord, 'a family serving joyfully and triumphantly in the dynasty of their Father...heirs serving as joint heirs with Christ. Yes, fresh air is blowing from the mountain of God – the fresh air of Heaven – into His sons and daughters. The life of the Father will surely be in them and will surely be seen through them.'

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=28741
Re: This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
January 29, 2023

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS

Guard My promises and keep them fresh. Do not allow the liar and thief to take them from you. Stay focused on My Word, for it will keep you strong in Me and in the power of My might.

https://www.ft111.com/
Re: This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Great breakthroughs will activate in the lives of God's family members who declare ownership of His promises.

Ro. 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
Ro. 10:11 As the Scripture says, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.” [Isaiah 28:16]
Re: This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2023
Kei144:
Great breakthroughs will activate in the lives of God's family members who declare ownership of His promises.

Ro. 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
Ro. 10:11 As the Scripture says, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.” [Isaiah 28:16]

It has been more than 3 years and you still haven't learned anything it seems. undecided
Re: This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It has been more than 3 years and you still haven't learned anything it seems. undecided

Its like you didn't notice that this time the message is coming from some prophets in America and not from me. Actually, so many prophets have been seeing great things happening in 2023 and they all relate to end time. Great good things and great harsh things are coming upon the world this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKz_ES1rdmM
Re: This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kobojunkie: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Kei144:
Its like you didn't notice that this time the message is coming from some prophets in America and not from me. Actually, so many prophets have been seeing great things happening in 2023 and they all relate to end time. Great good things and great harsh things are coming upon the world this year.
So, 3 years on and you are still allowing yourself be tossed about in the wind? Wow! undecided
Re: This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Open Up Your Mouth and Release the Glory!
Chuck D. Pierce, Corinth, TX
Monday, January 23, 2023

Dear Celebrating Ones:

A filling! A pouring out! A time to receive the ROAR of the Lion of Judah! Shevat Firstfruits Celebration was just amazing! In this month to "Let the River Flow," choose to tell the Lord you are jumping in! The Spirit of God is doing something as we allow His river to fill us. Don't be disillusioned over what didn't germinate or mature in the last season. What did not produce can flourish in new ways as His river rises.

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=28781

In November 2005, while I was living in Southern Africa, I had a dream in which I was on a very long journey. I appeared quite young in that dream and there were few other young men also on the journey with me. We used different manners of low class means of transport. Towards the end of the dream, we walked into a street lined up with churches. My attention was only on the right side of the street, as if the left side didn't exist. We moved from number one church and continued walking until we reached the number 14 church. I then got the knowledge that the number 14 church was doing anniversary and the rest of the churches on the street painted their buildings and compound newly, in solidarity with the number 14 church. It turned out that the number 14 church was our ultimate destination. As we turned to enter the number 14 church through the gate, I woke up.

The dream was a description of my life. I have been on a very hard spiritual journey for years. In October 2004, while I was facing very hard time, God told me that I will do the kind of works that Jesus Christ did and that in order to be able to do such works, I had to learn obedience through suffering (He. 5:7-8 ). Since then, things have really been rough and I have been waiting for when God's promise to me will materialize. After the November 2005 dream, I didn't understand what the number 14 church was all about, even though I knew that it has to do with the timing of fulfillment of God's promise to me. Sometime in 2011, as I meditated on another dream that I had then, the meaning of the number 14 church came to me; it refers to the 14th day of the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar--Passover. In a future year, the Hebrew year would begin with great move of God in preparation for a great anniversary that will follow the Passover night.

In Chuck Pierce prophetic word shown above, he talks about Firstfruits--the Feast of Firstfruits. That is the anniversary in my November 2005 dream. Jesus Christ rose up as the first fruit among the dead on the Feast of Firstfruits. Going by words of prophets around the world, especially Chuck Pierce, I can definitely tell you that the firstfruits of Israel (the 144,000--Ro. 11:16, Re. 14:5) will be coronated on the Feast of Firstfruits 2023. In the modern Jewish and Christian calendar, Feast of Firstfruits is on Easter day, but God's calendar is the ancient Hebrew calendar, which lags the modern Jewish calendar by two lunar months. The native calendar of my village of origin happens to be exactly the ancient Hebrew calendar. How did I know? Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews — Book III, Chapter 10 describes the timing of the Feast of Tabernacles in the ancient Hebrew calendar; it agrees with seventh month of the native calendar of my village of origin. The Feast of Firstfruits in the ancient Hebrew calendar is on the first Sunday of June in 2023. My dream showed that the manifestation of the firstfruits of Israel will begin on the first day of the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar in 2023, just as the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ began. That is why in my November 2005 dream, the churches were newly painted from the number one church.

Jn. 2:1-18 1On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there,
2and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding.
3When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”
4“Woman,a why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”
5His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”
6Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.b
7Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.
8Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.”
They did so,
9and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the
servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 10and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper
wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.”
11What Jesus did here in Cana of Galilee was the first of the signs through which he revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him.
12After this he went down to Capernaum with his mother and brothers and his disciples. There they stayed for a few days.
Jesus Clears the Temple Courts
13When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves,
and others sitting at tables exchanging money.
15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered
the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
16To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”
17His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”
18The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”
Re: This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
A Word to South Africa

"South Africa, bring your firstfruits! Bring your firstfruits into the house. There is provision for you, and there is a blessing I want to put on the land, but you've got to bring your firstfruits into the house. Even if it looks small, it carries much weight and is large in My eyes. Bring your firstfruits into the house.

"South Africa, I am returning you to your original call that you have never entered into. I will recover your call to Kingdom expression for the world to see. South Africa, you will lead in a new way and you will move forward!

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=28781

Back in the mid-1990s, some white evangelists were holding Christian workshop in Port Harcourt towards the end of December every year. In one of such Christian workshops, one evangelist declared: "Nigerians, the whole world is waiting for you!" He went on to declare that he saw a vision of the map of Africa like a gun in the hand of God. Nigeria was the trigger of the gun and South Africa was the barrel. I later got to understand that a Nigerian (or a few Nigerians) will trigger the great end-time revival and move to South Africa, from where the revival will get to the whole world. By early 2002, I wondered in my mind why Nigerians of all people. The answer that I received was that it is due to some Jews in Nigeria. Actually, if you get a map of Africa and position it in such a way that it looks like a gun, with South Africa as the barrel, you will notice that your trigger finger will be at the South East coast of Nigeria. That is why the white evangelists chose Port Harcourt as the venue of the mid-19900s annual Christian workshops, which they intended to sensitize Nigerians about their divine call. But the actual people that the great call of God is upon are some South East Jews.

It's interesting that in the prophetic word shown above, Chuck Pierce is calling on South Africa, saying that their time has come. Why has God chosen to use South Africa as the staging place for a revival that will be pioneered by (a) Nigerian(s)? Is it because of weather or because of kidnappings and poor infrastructure of Nigeria?
Re: This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Re: This Is The Year Of The Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2023
Feast of Firstfruits in the ancient Hebrew calendar comes up on Sunday 4th June. That is when I believe that the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites will begin. According to Revelation 14, which presents the accurate sequence of key end time events, the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites is the first end-time event. This means that the first seal of Revelation 6 will be opened next weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Connect With God Through Prayers / Masturbation / Have You Thought About This Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.