Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood (59916 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Henz81: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
After the flood devastation South South region is now seperated.

Blood of Habakkuk! Did earthquake occur in that state? Just asking....
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by kingamaa(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2022
What the f**k

This is seriously serious
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
XerXers:

Meanwhile show me where Thieffnubu built this type of road
god punish you
That road is a federal road at onitsha after the Niger bridge
Fed govt constructed that road not obi
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by XerXers: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Roboto11:

Are you actually showing me a federal road?
Yes, federal reconstructed and expanded by Peter Obi using Anambra state money
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Youoareofoolish: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
And peter obi thinks he can rule this nigeria?

I laugh in Obituaries.

Let the big boys show him how it's done.
Tinubu didn't build Lagos for nothing

Is Tinubu the Lagos state governor? 3 other governors have emerged after him but you people assume that he is still Lagos state governor

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Skillsnigeria: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Dpundict: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I laugh in Obituaries.

And you call yourself a pastor!!smh
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Bigchristo: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Buhari ask his minister to find solutions to flood within the next 3 months meaning until after elections, even the money they’re owing Emirate airlines $700m that makes the UAE govt to placed visa ban on Nigerians coming to UAE they promise the UAE govt next 3 months they will remit the money to Emirates airlines, they’re systematically pushing everything including any projects till after election behold this road can also be pushed till after election, They creating a whole lots of problems waiting for the incoming government join all the Wahala wey don already Dey ground

Buhari will go down in history as the worse president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
XerXers:

Every igboman takes pride in his roots. Unlike afonjas that abandoned their villages to claim Lagos, every igboman in Lagos is proud of his origin. Thiefnubuu should be proud of Iragbiji
same root?

Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Kinddetective: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I laugh in Obituaries.

Tinubu DID NOT build Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Roboto11:

What stopped Anambra from being developed?

EKITTI STATE was created in August 1991
Anambra State was created in August 1991

Lagos State was created in October 1967

I don't understand why you leave EKITTI STATE alone , left Osun State alone ,...

But comparing Anambra State with Lagos State...( Former Capital of Nigeria)

Anambra State as of today has towns coming up like cities ....Awka, Onitsha, Ekwulobia, Nnewi, Ogidi, Nkpor, Obosi, Ihiala, and ew others ......

Pls tell me the towns in Osun State or EKITTI STATE that are springing up to a city setting as of today.....if not only the state capital fighting to see the light of developments..

It is how ANAMBRA State has developed so speedily that made you to start comparing the state with LAGOS.....

Keep it up .....come and learn development where it started from the scratch not where it started with the effort of the whole Nigerian money....( Lagos State , former Capital of NIGERIA)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by darangi85: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Una no get local government chairman or governor
richidinho:
Cc: Our humanitarian minister
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by faceland: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
This is something that ought to take less than 48 hours to start fixing if we know what we are doing in this country. It might take months and years now.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Burgerlomo: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2022
This is serious

Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Crusadee: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I laugh in Obituaries.

see this monkey
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Macphenson: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I laugh in Obituaries.

Festac 77 was hosted in Lagos where billions of dlar was sunk into Lagos. As at that time Tinubu was still runninng drugs at a corner in Chicago

All of a sudden he built Lagos from 1999.

Define foolishness and stupidity for me again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by komekn(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

How will I go home this Christmas, I don't have a helicopter.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2022
How vehicle will take pass this kind road, for all the stolen money wey government get una no see better thing to do only airport road una sabi make am, idoit people
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Olaolex: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I can mention the fools in your family
That I can do for you
Some people are here to disgrace their generation before and generation to come. Your present generation are even ashamed of you. These politicians you people are disgracing your generation for all in the name of politics and support, do not even know and don't want to know your generation exist. Please let's wise up and take this country from these criminals we call politician. I didn't mean to be rude but I don't know how to express myself than this. Please forgive me. I just have to say it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by pquaver(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2022
ZKOSOSO:

Small pikin de worry u......!! Go play with ya toys....!!

You do not have they monopoly as you see.....go suck breast milk.. Baby
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Mathain19(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Those roads are beautifully beautiful...
Well-done Sapa.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by bonnyhope: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I laugh in Obituaries.

How many raps have you sniffed this morning
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by sanya4good(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Road which took several years to build washed away just like that. So sorry!
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by REDshouse(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2022
DozieMartin:
Meanwhile, when Tinubu was asked question concerning global warming, he joked about it while there's real time problem.
and another candidate was hearing that for the very first time and says it least of our problem
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by muykem: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2022
DozieMartin:
Meanwhile, when Tinubu was asked question concerning global warming, he joked about it while there's real time problem.
Apart from political sentiment, you need to also understand the issues in a real sense of it. Tinubu is not joking about it but raised important fundamental issues about it. You will agree with me that climate change is as a result industrial revolution in advance countries. You will also agree that income from those activities makes them better than other countries. Today, they want all the countries to come together and make sacrifices to curb this problem, one of the approach is that countries should stop people from from using firewood for cooking but gas. Bola Tinubu and several many others people are of opinion that advance countries who benefit from industrial revolution should assist developing countries with money to do what requires of them under climate change agreements. For example. How will you stop my mother in the village to stop using firewood if you didn't provide gas cooker for her hence Tinubu proverb of church rat and poisoned communion.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by bizzibodi(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2022
What did Tinubu build in Lagos?a Stadium,Roads? airport or 4th mainland bridge? for Lagos development give it to Alhaj.lateef jakande & Fashola.BAT is only a tax collector & land grabber.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Ovieemmanuel: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

What has tinubu got to do with this?

Small stipends they paid you guys Una go just dey misbehave.
stipends? Abi they have turned stupid already.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Kaiser20: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2022
DozieMartin:
Tinubu shouldn't be asked about anything global.
Tinubu can only answer questions relating to NURTW, LASMAN, LAWMA and Omonile groups.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Proudlyomonna: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2022
MansoryMX:

And who told you shakerdamus built Lagos? Una wey nor get sense at all for this nairaland really plenty cheesy

grin grin Asin shildren don too plenty for Here grin
Them too like play grin
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by barinedan(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2022
The flood has helped in exposing the poor quality of road projects being executed.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by edlion57(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I laugh in Obituaries.

is because of 30k made u to switch off Ur sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? / Night View Of Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.