Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood (59983 Views)

The Underground Drainage Tunnel In Port-Harcourt Road, Aba (Pictures) / Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by autotrader014(m): 3:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
And peter obi thinks he can rule this nigeria?

I laugh in Obituaries.

Let the big boys show him how it's done.
Tinubu didn't build Lagos for nothing

Complete mumu u be
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by meneski(m): 4:20am On Nov 08, 2022
The road don ferment... Akpu!!!
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Earthquakes: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Roboto11:

You are sounding as irritated as Obi was just last night.

Asking you salient questions and you are getting hot under the collar.

grin

Wasting my precious time on stupid questions??
Seems like you don't have job in real life..
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Roboto11: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2022
Earthquakes:

Wasting my precious time on stupid questions??
Seems like you don't have job in real life..

Seems you just got employed.
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Earthquakes: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Roboto11:

Seems you just got employed.

Yes I have people like you I have to monitor
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Roboto11: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Earthquakes:

Yes I have people like you I have to monitor

Finally, you got a job.

Momma would be proud.

Being jobless for 25 years ain't easy.

Can you finally move out?
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Sunrise258: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2022
DozieMartin:
Meanwhile, when Tinubu was asked question concerning global warming, he joked about it while there's real time problem.

Is global warming causes of flooding?
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by lildush(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
And peter obi thinks he can rule this nigeria?

I laugh in Obituaries.

Let the big boys show him how it's done.
Tinubu didn't build Lagos for nothing

Tinubu can't help Nigeria. U should better wake up... Atiku can't do the job either. Peter obi is the man.. take it or leave it. These politicians will not like it.. dey wunt let him do it instead.. because he will cripple dem. This country is more corrupt Dan anyone can imagine. Sorry to say. But dats the truth
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by Earthquakes: 5:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Roboto11:

Finally, you got a job.

Momma would be proud.

Being jobless for 25 years ain't easy.

Can you finally move out?

Lol, I have been paying people like you for almost half of the 25 years you mentioned grin
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

For the One Thousandth time
Prince Ado Was an Awori man who was an Indigene Of Isheri
and the Son of the Ashipa Of Isheri an Awori Town
The Oba of Benin was his Maternal Grandfather ie his mothers Father
The Awori’s migrated from Ile Ife in Osun State
And Yes The Aworis have been Building Lagos Since the 13th Century

Na ya uncle....??
Re: Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood by christistruth01: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2022
ZKOSOSO:

Na ya uncle....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Night View Of Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) / 20 Unbelievable Ways Cotonou Is Different From Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.