Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar (21925 Views)

Body Of Young Woman Discovered In Refuse Dump In Makurdi (Graphic) / Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Crafteck1: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Funny how everybody get something to sat about everything, if someone needs money to go better maternity hospital as govt don make life hard, hardly anyone has anything to offer, either the babys death or improper burial, una all chook mouth de act concerned.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by KennethEnyi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nawa o
Abortion gone wrong
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by davidkingsley59(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Reports of newborn babies abandoned on refuse heaps, in public conveniences or by the roadside are on the rise in Nigeria. These cases are heartbreaking. There are rich couples spending millions on IVF without favourable results. Some of these wealthy or middle-class Nigerians are suffering depression and different types of mental / psychological problems. Meanwhile, some people know they're not capable of taking care of children in this harsh economic condition, yet, they go on "knacking without protection." If abortion is not an option due to the health, cost or cultural implications, why not give up the baby for adoption? How can someone carry a fetus in the womb for 9 months and dispose it like trash after all the troubles. This is wickedness of the highest order.

Knack with protection until you're ready to take responsibility. Don't blame everything on Muhammadu Buhari, APC or PDP.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nawa

We buy/sell all type of funds and gift cards at very good rate without delaying payment check out our list and rate

Pay-pal funds = 700/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

zelle funds = 580/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

Chime funds = 600/$

Applepay funds= 600/$

Venmo funds = 480/$

Greendot funds = 550/$

Skrill funds = 600/$

Rmb = 112#

Bitcoin ask for rate

Usdt and others too ask for rate

Itunes card = 500

Amazon card = 640/$

Steam wallet= 640/$

Google play gift card = 520/$

Sephora card= 600/$

Amex gift card = 650/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla = 560/$

Ebay gift card = 550/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in
WhatsApp
+234 8082 90 88 8 4
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Johnnydboy: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

The Body of a day-old baby boy with a placenta was found dumped on a heap of refuse in Calabar, the Cross River State Capital.

Iam outta here
The mum must have seen the future

They nothing but devil's spawn
They Bring nothing but pains and sorrows

If iwere to be a midwife. ... lemme end it there

Chia wetin that man do you no good at all......
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Chiraq77(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

The Body of a day-old baby boy with a placenta was found dumped on a heap of refuse in Calabar, the Cross River State Capital.

Iam outta here

Burn In hell Bitch
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by VenumX: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
I partially watched the town hall meeting yesterday.

If you listen to all their dead on arrival promises, you will realise something they mentioned that is the secret to development and progress in obodo oyibo countries.

The more educated and empowered females are in a society, the lesser population of fish heads with sole purpose of opening leg for b@boons.

No empowered female can birth an irresponsible b@boon tout who thinks his sole purpose in life is to fvCk to stupor and drop dead. Never!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by MrBroke(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
This like a deja vu that year in calabar, exactly same scenario
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Better for the new born baby and I'm so much excited for him/her. Her mother/whoever did this did him/her the biggest favour. I'm absolutely certain the baby's soul will move to a better sane nation by the powers that be upon the universe.

Nigeria Is worst than HELL when you arw born POOR. No "Righteous & Sane" Human deserves to experience a miserable hellish place like Nigeria..
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by BABANGBALI: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Chei! Ekaete

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Glink2018(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
All these Calabar ladies will not surprise me....

You know you didn't need a child why do you invite him or her into the world...

And one innocent guy will still marry the mother of this child unknowingly....the guy has to deal with the curse of murder first before things will begin to move well in their lives...

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Realists(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Cypress042:
R.i.p to the innocent baby

As a man if you mistakenly get a Cross River girl pregnant, denying the pregnancy shouldn't be an option, because it doesn't end well sad

You mean baby factory business is not booming again. ?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by LotaTee: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Iam outta here

You need help

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Awoleesu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Oh! Fuckas again! sad

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Iam outta here

Your Father happens to be a man naa.. undecided
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by abobote: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Cypress042:
R.i.p to the innocent baby

As a man if you mistakenly get a Cross River girl pregnant, denying the pregnancy shouldn't be an option, because it doesn't end well sad
Tell us more
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by abobote: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Glink2018:
All these Calabar ladies will not surprise me....

You know you didn't need a child why do you invite him or her into the world...

And one innocent guy will still marry the mother of this child unknowingly....the guy has to deal with the curse of murder first before things will begin to move well in their lives...

Na every woman go marry ?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by abobote: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Better for the new born baby and I'm so much excited for him/her. Her mother/whoever did this did him/her the biggest favour. I'm absolutely certain the baby's soul will move to a better sane nation by the powers that be upon the universe.

Nigeria Is worst than HELL when you arw born POOR. No "Righteous & Sane" Human deserves to experience a miserable hellish place like Nigeria..
Nigeria go done frustrate the hell out of you
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Franking: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is heartbreaking. Humanity has lost its soul.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Menclothing: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
All the brothel in lagos Abuja
Na them full there

I was Expecting to be seeing them in Resturant as cook
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by kkonyeji(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!

You're a big fool & useless tribal bigot.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Cypress042(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Realists:

You mean baby factory business is not booming again. ?
I don't understand you
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Cypress042(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
abobote:
Tell us more
grin
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Skillsnigeria: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
The lord will deliver una
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2022
C
Nawa

We buy/sell all type of funds and gift cards at very good rate without delaying payment check out our list and rate

Pay-pal funds = 700/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

zelle funds = 580/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

Chime funds = 600/$

Applepay funds= 600/$

Venmo funds = 480/$

Greendot funds = 550/$

Skrill funds = 600/$

Rmb = 112#

Bitcoin ask for rate

Usdt and others too ask for rate

Itunes card = 500

Amazon card = 640/$

Steam wallet= 640/$

Google play gift card = 520/$

Sephora card= 600/$

Amex gift card = 650/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla = 560/$

Ebay gift card = 550/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in
WhatsApp
+234 8082 90 88 8 4
I be got a few Fiverr dollars to sell. Interested?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba / Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police / Driver Crushes Man Sleeping Under Truck To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.