Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father (43480 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Domipraiz: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wicked man
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:
No blogger will make heaven, I saw on a news platform that the baby is Dead, I even typed RIP
I almost type thesame thing. No news to believe again
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by ednut1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Women should be financially secure before getting married. A 20 years old woman with no source of income married a beast. The man should be found and sent go jail for at least 20 years.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by doggedfighter(f): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Curious345:
pass your thoughts without being petty

You that talked about straffing in the face of such serious discuss isn't being petty and childish ?

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by ogorwyne(f): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is sad. Poor baby
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by modsfucker: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:
No blogger will make heaven, I saw on a news platform that the baby is Dead, I even typed RIP

Exactly bro, may that blogger never know peace again, I cried after reading that the baby is dead.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by qtguru(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
God, cry some men are animals. The same man won't face his mate.

Anyway sha we will shall meet one , one day angry
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by JBoss25(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
techWriter1:
No blog will make heaven, I saw on a news platform that the baby is Dead, I even typed RIP
You was fooled successfully
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Moneyyman: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hunt that animal down and have him dealt with by the law.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by BluntCrazeMan: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:
Nnaaa eeehhhnn..
I got depressed.

The news pained me eeehhnn
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by AmazingELixir: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
lipsrsealed

A clear case of mental illness...

Meanwhile this lady here can't wait to get her hands on that man...woo betide that son of gun if she does, straight castration.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Theoarhics: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
Buhari govt is causing many mad fathers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Tannhauser(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
Every time I see this beautiful baby with only one hand I feel like doing unspeakable violence on the father...just heartbreaking.

Why are some men like this? Funny enough, these are the beasts that most women prefer...
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by captainamiedi1: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
with two hands is difficult to survive as a poor man's child not to talk of one hand. may God intervene. The boy doesn't deserve all these.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
May Almighty God Have Mercy On Us

Proudly Brought To You By

Did you just say proudly?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by irunoko(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Curious345:
and the man is still straffing the mother of the amputated baby. Even tonight..

If we had a judiciary, the dad will be doing life in jail
I don't think so.the news said the sperm donor is at large
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Dshocker(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
This child can never forgive the father in this life...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by irunoko(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

A clear case of mental illness
if it's mental illness why then did he run away? Running away means he knows right from wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Sonyboom: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
But you own the right to make foolish comment ba ?

Curious345:
pass your thoughts without being petty

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by rollywise(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wow and I saw a news that this child later died. Some Nigerians are forever useless. Tuehh. Thank God for the child
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by PoliteActivist: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:

Seriously, seriously, something has to be done about these bloggers. And they get away with it Scott free. There ought be a law!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by SeriouslySense(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
what an angel.
Its shows that sometimes people don't value their children. I find it difficult to understand why they don't

Real parents love their children so much and will protect them and nurture. They will pass on the best things thye have learned and they will try to help their children grow wise and independent.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Chinnems(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

If you have nothing in your empty skull, log out and go and catch lizards and frogs for your dinner.
Man ran away that midnight and they are still looking for him.

Oh boy!
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by jclassiq(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Look at the careless 20 yr old opening her v*Gina for one sadistic animal.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by prophetwis: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Which warrant of arrest? The proper thing is to issue a shoot at sight order.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by blingxx(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
I tot they said the baby is dead.

No Nigerian blogger will make heaven.

Na why I no quick believe that davido pikin death till I saw it on Twitter

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Curious345: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

You that talked about straffing in the face of such serious discuss isn't being petty and childish ?
LoL
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Babastrong(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Thank you my father! You brought us to this life with love and gave us full protection till we ourselves became fathers.
THANKS FIT US.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Wised(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
This lad will grow to hate his father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.