Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father (43493 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Rechargeam247(f): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mehn, cute boy just became disabled after being born normal.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Angelfrost(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Some of you women will just open arms and legs wide for men you know very little about...

Y'all just get married or start cohabiting without proper background checks, and other investigations of the person's true character.

Now this poor baby has to suffer the eternal consequences.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by mozona(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
e no go better for that man anywhere him dey....

but i read on line that the baby is dead.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Beey(f): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
This case is one that could easily cause me to commit murder and then self report to the police. That’s a walking demon camouflaged as human being . How can one do this to their own child? It hits a different nerve in me, when I see people mistreating children, the elderly and disabled. Not that other groups should be violated, but these 3 categories need special care. I pray that this baby’s destiny will be great.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by doshiyad1: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:
No blogger will make heaven, I saw on a news platform that the baby is Dead, I even typed RIP

Iswear........ same here may they know, no peace as well. Can you imagine.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Robinmido(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
I saw the news as well
mekaw:
No blogger will make heaven, I saw on a news platform that the baby is Dead, I even typed RIP
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by abobote: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
This wickedness really breaks my heart
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by LordIsaac(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
In the next thirty years now, what will this man tell his son? "I'm sorry, I guess..." May God help us not to have encounter with lunatics (Amen).
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Ance4Liverpool: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Why did hope uzodimmma wife visit the boy?
Uzodimmmas family is like a leprosy patient in imo state and should be avoided entirely.
May God heal the innocent boy
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by JuanDeDios: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Curious345:
and the man is still straffing the mother of the amputated baby. Even tonight..

If we had a judiciary, the dad will be doing life in jail
Wait. He's not in jail?!
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by nahzyla: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Angelfrost:
Some of you women will just open arms and legs wide for men you know very little about...

Y'all just get married or start cohabiting without proper background checks, and other investigations of the person's true character.

Now this poor baby has to suffer the eternal consequences.

You people will always look for how to blame women. What about the hopeless man that did this terrible act?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Domistar5(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
I tot they said the baby is dead.

No Nigerian blogger will make heaven.

Me too. Bloggers and fake news
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Angelfrost(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
nahzyla:

You people will always look for how to blame women. What about the hopeless man that did this terrible act?

My statement also applies to men in abusive and poor relationships...

It goes both ways please.

Why marry someone without proper background checks?!! It never ends well!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Some human beings are just heartless , such a man can even kill , may we not get married to a heartless being ...
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by AyeMoJuba: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Curious345:
and the man is still straffing the mother of the amputated baby. Even tonight..

If[b] we had a judiciary, the dad will be doing life in jail
[/b]..

People with your kind of mindset are not truly fit to live among humans. Where's your humanity? What's now the difference between you and the man? He is even better than you are because, even though, he was wrong, but he didn't do it with intention to get the baby amputated but your suggestion is appalling and inhumane
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Kunlexity(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ọmọ

This one weak me o
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by vaca1: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:

Me too oo
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by KennethEnyi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nawa o
What an evil world we live on
I wonder what an infant will do to provoke you to the point of beating him till his arm falls off
It shall never be well with that man and I hope the man is dead or being tortured like Theon from game of thrones

That baby’s life will never be the same again if allowed to grow up
You can’t have an easy life with ONE HAND!!!
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by KennethEnyi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think that child should be euthanized…. It’s for his own good
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Ebelefrancis123: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
This kind of madness is always perpetrated among the Igbos! Abi I lie?
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Cawase: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Bimpe29: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! It must only be God to be this forbearing and magnanimous, Left for us, that heartless Amobi or whatever he is called would have been paid in due coins.

OgaDeyVex:
May Almighty God Have Mercy On Us

Proudly Brought To You By

Aameen to this precious prayer point.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Expanse2020(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Na d boy go kill him father when he grow up
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Am sensing the girl got pregnant and was forced into marriage with the wicked man.

These is one of consequences of sleeping with any man without protection, just because he was good and caring to you few times.

Take enough long time to know a man in out before you have unprotected sex with him, because a lot of things may come out of that sex

And parents stop forcing your daughters into marriage because she's pregnant for a man. Not all men are happy a baby came out of their sexual relationship and sure not brave enough for marriage and child.
ALL MALES ARE NOT MEN
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by IMPARTIAL: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Agh agh! But there was a report that the child is dead.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by MDK777: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
I think Dem say that pikin don die that day? Nawa for this country oo I think say na only our leaders day mad I no no say even our country people day craze
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by BigBen23(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
New Photos of baby Miracle whose hand was amputated after he was allegedly assaulted by his father, have been shared online.

had earlier shared the sad story of how Miracle's father, Confidence Amatobi, allegedly used a hanger to repeatedly hit his 2-month-old baby on his hand, because he was crying and disturbing his sleep.

Little Miracle sustained serious injuries on the hand. He was rushed to the Federal Medical Center, Owerri where the doctors had no option but to amputate his hand because it was already decaying.

On Thursday, November 3, the first lady of the state, Chioma Uzodinma, visited Miracle and his mum at the hospital. She stated that the police has issued a warrant of arrest for Amatobi so he can face the full wrath of the law.

See Photos Of Miracle As Obtained By Below:

My First Lady shaa

I don see where Hope Uzodinma d collect small cream rob
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by fof1: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:

My Dr. Brother...No be Small thing O
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Cuda1(f): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:

Me too, i saw the post. Oh my
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Charly500(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:

I also heard it, they want to use everything to trend and make money as usual.
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Zico777(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
mekaw:
Abi o!
Re: New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Chioma Uzodinma is very clean and spotless. Money and power is very good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.