Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,126 members, 7,856,502 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Have You Collected Your PVC? Share Your Experience With Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your PVC? Share Your Experience With Us (252 Views)

Have You Collected Your PVC?? / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Collected Your PVC? Share Your Experience With Us by StrongAlphMale: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
This is November and the news of collecting PVC is on a low key ?? Unlike during registration... when PVC registration was all over the place?

A man called on speed FM and was lamenting bitterly about the bad situation of the country, and then he was asked if he has his PVC, the man responded and said he hasn't gone to collect it, even till now!

If you no you didn't register for PVC at all, don't bother commenting on any of the political threads on NL. To those who registered, have you collected yours, if no, why and when are you planning on collecting it?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC? Share Your Experience With Us by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
collected mine 5months ago

here we go..

my signature is open...
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC? Share Your Experience With Us by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Collected mine last week

Tinubu is the new Nigeria

Renewed Hope
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC? Share Your Experience With Us by KingMack(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nope..they said it's not ready angry
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC? Share Your Experience With Us by Coolguy34(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
I already have my PVC and am fully ready to vote in next year's election .

I do data entry jobs..

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC? Share Your Experience With Us by neonly: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Didn't know dey start collection
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC? Share Your Experience With Us by Perfectbeing(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
neonly:
Didn't know dey start collection
I collected mine in 2019 but didn't vote.

Tinubu has my vote in 2023

(1) (Reply)

A Major Key Takeaway On Tinubu's Absence From The Presidential Debate / Kwankwaso Exposes State Governor’s Schemes Of Stealing Public Funds / Atiku Appears At Editors’ Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.