Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Have You Collected Your PVC?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your PVC?? (8867 Views)

Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Collected Your PVC?? by BigYash: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2023
If you are yet to collect your PVC, please go get it..
Let's change the current setting of the country. Nigeria must work, and this will happen, if we vote the right candidate..

On my way to collect mine..

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Enskynelson(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes. Yesterday.
But the wrong thing INEC is doing is allowing the PVC to be collected by someone else who is not the owner of the PVC. At the collection centre, you can see one person with as much as 20 PVCs promising he knows the owners and will deliver to them. This loophole can be exploited by people with bad intention.
Expect also a huge crowd. The exercise started last week here but the crowd has not reduced as much.
Let's do the needful and get set to exercise our right.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Enskynelson(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Nlfpmod

Let's remind Nairalanders to do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by ItsTutsi(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes, voting Tinubu
BigYash:
If you are yet to collect your PVC ,please go get it..
Let's change the current setting of the country. Nigeria must work,and this will happen, if we vote the right candidate.. On my way to collect mine..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Misterc(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
I've got mine..... cool cool cool cool cool cool

In other news.... Who else noticed that our lieing machine (Lai Mohammed) stopped using microphone ��� since Tinubu started licking the microphone.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by HitSong: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
How to collect?

INEC!
There should be more publicity on how to collect and collection should be made very easy and stress-free.

IN A SANE AND FUNCTIONAL CLIME, THE CARDS WILL BE DELIVERED BY MAIL TO YOUR DOORSTEP IF YOU WANT.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by JoeNL22(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes

41 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
OF COURSE!!!

All of us @[/b] are fully ready to go.

Nigeria must be great again in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

[b]God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by capricornlady: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
My fear is the crowd at the collection center; it is always crowded. I will collect mine soon so that i can vote for the best president Nigerians yearn for...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Romanoff(f): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
I have o.

And I'm leading an advocacy in my area for people to go get theirs.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by JoshTim: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes. My vote is for BAT. For those that are busy with work, go this Sunday. No crowd on Sunday.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by oluwaseyi0: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Enskynelson:
Yes. Yesterday.
But the wrong thing INEC is doing is allowing the PVC to be collected by someone else who is not the owner of the PVC. At the collection centre, you can see one person with as much as 20 PVCs promising he knows the owners and will deliver to them. This loophole can be exploited by people with bad intention.
Expect also a huge crowd. The exercise started last week here but the crowd has not reduced as much.

Unfortunately that's how I collected mine

My sister picked it for me, it's been almost 12 years now

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Hendrixky: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Hmmmm

Yeah Yeah

We are ready to vote wisely...please we should do away with tribalism and religion....we know who is best among the candidates....if we repeat the same mistakes again then the world is gonna mock us....other African countries will laugh at us

Abalado:
Do u think ur vote still count ni?I don collect my own o but na for official uses like bank stuffs, and the rest,,if only my vote will count,,OBIDATTI owns my vote and my household.....ire o
Your vote will count...please enlighten the people around you that thier vote will count

Gone are those days when incec do come up with any number of votes to rig election But now it is almost not possible anymore

Have done inec work in the past as adhoc staff during election and I must tell you it is now difficult for inec to rig election
Infact if care is not taking before you the Inec adhoc staff will finish counting you might see the results of that pol unit on social media...this is to tell you people are smart now and inec can not alter results anymore

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Kizyte(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
It's few weeks to election, I went to collect my Voter's Card and they told me INEC is yet to print all PVCs, mine was not found. Is it a crime to be OBIDIENT?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Omakraid(f): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Collected mine on Monday... People full the obidient movement oo.. See guys insisting on collecting their PVC no matter what inec does to make sure they don't get it grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Waffarianman(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
I don't have because am voting no 1

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Romanoff(f): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Enskynelson:
Yes. Yesterday.

In Abuja, they don't allow collection by proxy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by BusterG: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Enskynelson:
Yes. Yesterday.

Imagine.
Collecting PVC for another person.
That's pure fraud.
Damn.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by LadyRosa(f): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Collected mine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes I have. I will be voting Asiwaju.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Abalado(f): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Do u think ur vote still count ni?I don collect my own o but na for official uses like bank stuffs, and the rest,,if only my vote will count,,OBIDATTI owns my vote and my household.....ire o

13 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by anadozie1: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
The people working at inec offices are confused. I have been there several times but I can't find my card. I tried using the online PVC registration status. I get the feedback that my records can not be found.

Many people are having the same issue. They are trying to frustrate people into giving up collecting their voters card. I don tire sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by nymphomaniac(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Gone thrice and they said my card isn’t ready. Did a transfer early 2022. Will go one more time and that’s it. Let God be the judge.

Funny enough my name is on the final list of eligible voters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Princeton92(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
I'm in the process right now. And it's fucking annoying sha
Cause for about 3days I don waka for this PVC matter, e don tire me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Abfinest007(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
GET YOUR PVC NOW!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Toneypen247(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Frank25: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
The kind of insult i received earlier at the pvc collection stand is nothing to write home about..

May thunder locate all buhari supporters, alongside Tinubu urchings for keeping this country like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by adioolayi(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Some of us have been serious with elections for years...

I didn't bother to transfer to my nearest polling unit to avoid stories that touch..

I will be traveling States just to vote 'Yele Sowore of AAC!!!
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Cchuks27(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes, collected mine on sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Princeton92:
I'm in the process right now. And it's fucking annoying sha
Just a little patience,
You will surely get it ....... soon.

Zulum500:
Collect mine voting TINUBU grin
Stay blessed also.

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Bandits Kidnap 40 Farmers In Kaduna; Six Feared Dead / Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead / Buhari, Tinubu Move To Revive Alliance Between AC & CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.