Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian (15976 Views)

Economic Crisis: Obasanjo Urges Devolution Of Power, Resources To States / G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Ayosman1: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
It funny how some of you think that Tinubu will defeat Atiku Abubakar in the forthcoming election, it tells alot about the Yoruba people.
Propaganda, lies and deceit, that's all you people are good at. When result starts coming in by February, it will shock you guys. Atiku is winning this election. I will remind you people by February PDP �%
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by ofuonyebi: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
THIS SO CALLEDF WIKE
has Bleep up Atikus chances of 2023
He was under rated by Atifku after diabolically shortchanging wike for the post of vice-presidential candidate

i can see a widely divided ATIFKU CAMP LOOSING WOEFULLY TO THE REAL JAGABAN OF NIGERIAN POLITIC!
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Ayosman1: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
God bless you man, your head correct
For Yoruba to produce a President again in the south, it better a million times for the North East to have it. When I remember what this wicked people did to Jonathan 2014/2015, God will never allow them. Jonathan is a wise man, he knew the Yorubas are the problem of the south, that's while he throw his weight behind Atiku

ogascomax:
It's inconsequential whether they support him or not he is winning the election. One of Newton's law of motions can be explained that time lost can equals time gain. In this scenario whatever Atiku is losing from the South he is gaining it much more from the North. We need to understand that those times where governors write results are over so their influence will not be much felt. The only lost here are their financial contributions and with the CBN changing the currency it's like they can't even influence much because they won't have the money at hand to bribe people. It's only in Rivers that Wike has strong hold on the party structure while in else where that influence is so brittle as you see in Oyo states that they said Makinde is on is own. Further more South will vote massively for Obi so whether Atiku accept it or not South already knows who they are voting so Atiku is wiser to concede to Wike. The worst is that the North are seeing this as a war against them so Atiku is gaining more sympathy votes. This election to the North is seen as a most win just to disgrace Wike and is ally.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Ayosman1: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
I live I Rivers State, the way you people rate wike, sometimes I ask myself if it's the same ph where I stays. Yoruba you people should continue to praise him, but Atiku does not need wike in anyway to win the presidential election. Wike will be disgrace after the election, because he has made more enemies than he has made friends. A man that doesn't even befit a Governor, wants to become a president, what a joke. A man whose influence does not even cover the four Ikwerre LGA'S.
Politics is more than shouting and talking like a tout.

ofuonyebi:
THIS SO CALLEDF WIKE
has Bleep up Atikus chances of 2023
He was under rated by Atifku after diabolically shortchanging wike for the post of vice-presidential candidate

i can see a widely divided ATIFKU CAMP LOOSING WOEFULLY TO THE REAL JAGABAN OF NIGERIAN POLITIC!
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by ussy09(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
If wike is not careful his political career will be dead
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Parachoko: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

I don’t hTe asiwaju.. I’ve benefited from him.. made a supply of over 500 Gp tanks through his contact plus others ..

All I said is that he’s not winning and won’t wi
I’ve stated my reasons a million times on Nairaland

Met him on so many occasions .. no biggie on
a faceless forum

I’ve never been a bitter politician
You have always been bitter because of Asiwaju.

He will humble you the way he did during APC Primary.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by garfield1: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
fergie001:
Not surprised @ all.

They will likely do the 2019 pattern.... Deliver 25% and rack up the South for BAT.

Nothing of such happened in 2019.buhari got 25% based on his sheer strength...

Meanwhile degi has won at the appeal court same as akpoti and uba sani..

I took a second look at section 285 amended.the summary is that;
Firstly,aspirants can challenge their party primaries based.secondly,candidates can sue inec if theres a violation of the electoral act.thirldy,parties can do number two...
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by fergie001: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
garfield1:
Nothing of such happened in 2019.buhari got 25% based on his sheer strength...
Na Wike tell us nah..... Haba! grin

Meanwhile degi has won at the appeal court same as akpoti and uba sani..
I was aware of Akpoti and Sani's.

I took a second look at section 285 amended.the summary is that;
Firstly,aspirants can challenge their party primaries based.secondly,candidates can sue inec if theres a violation of the electoral act.thirldy,parties can do number two...
You almost ate me up that day oooo, not that I was even sure about it sef.

Well, so many cases hanging on that platform.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Ayosman1: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
ussy09:
If wike is not careful his political career will be dead

Sir as it is today, the man Wike has already buried his political carrier. Listen to what he said of recent, that when Atiku win the election, if he like he should jail him and his cohorts, that his not afraid of going to jail, after all the prisons are built for humans, what does that tell you, there is fear already, that Atiku will win the election, but is late to concede, because of pride, how will people view him, after all the negative talk on media
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by ComrdDRS1: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atikulated
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by garfield1: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
fergie001:
Na Wike tell us nah..... Haba! grin

I was aware of Akpoti and Sani's.

You almost ate me up that day oooo, not that I was even sure about it sef.

Well, so many cases hanging on that platform.

Wike was just making noise.it is umahi that said he gave buhari 25%.
There are almost 1000 of such cases hanging.I think the supreme court has corrected its mistake from degi vs diri with sheriff vs ovorevwori and ibezim vs araraume
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Parachoko: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

I’ve never been a bitter politician
You have never been a bitter person, but you're here saying Tinubu should leave the APC and go and contest under the AA or SDP, and you didn't even have an responsible reason to back up this your dumb and bitter talk.

You must be confusing Asiwaju with Atiku or Obi

You no cry say Atiku is contesting under a party he once castigated, but you're crying because Asiwaju is contesting under a party he is loyal to.

Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by fergie001: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
garfield1:
Wike was just making noise.it is umahi that said he gave buhari 25%.

There are almost 1000 of such cases hanging.I think the supreme court has corrected its mistake from degi vs diri with sheriff vs ovorevwori and ibezim vs araraume
Not really.

Edevbie V Oborevwori was just that Edevbie was too forward. So there was no cause of action.

Ibezim V Augustine Elebeke was arrangement of names.

Degi's wasn't just arrangement or one name but many names.
Again, he had bad lawyers... This is a fact and their inexperience showed.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by ArewaNorth: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
youngreezy:
wike my man,the slayer of the northern terrorists cabal,aboki think say dem sabi betray ba?dey said he was a loud mouth with empty brain making baseless threats yet dey are here masturbating on his matter everyday wike this wike that,una never see anything yet,a whole full blooded ph boy na em una wan run street?una forget say ph na we get streets...Atiku go cry blood after presidential election.....as e dey pain dem e go dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e go dey pain dem.....I rant in peace

You aren't wise at all. Should North mock the emergence of P.O and Tinubu as a threat to their chances?
Majority of Northern States belong to APC as far as party is concerned and North ruled for almost 8yra and decided to back a Southerner under the same platform. What this has to do with your ranting abt North that has moved on?
The rotation of power shall remain between North and West in as much as u remain primitive in politics!
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by youngreezy(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You aren't wise at all. Should North mock the emergence of P.O and Tinubu as a threat to their chances?
Majority of Northern States belong to APC as far as party is concerned and North ruled for almost 8yra and decided to back a Southerner under the same platform. What this has to do with your ranting abt North that has moved on?
The rotation of power shall remain between North and West in as much as u remain primitive in politics!
your mama na em no wise,as my ranting dey pain you, e go dey sweet me as suffer no dey tire una....I rant In peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele: Documents Used To Pay Election Observers $6.2m Forged, Says Forensics / Maiduguri Attack Has Been Contained By The Gallant Soldiers And Peace Restored / Taraba Results Is Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.