Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian (15981 Views)

Economic Crisis: Obasanjo Urges Devolution Of Power, Resources To States / G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by highchief1: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Wike remains the most corrupt governor in naija
followed by ur father

1 Like

Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Curious345: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
highchief1:
followed by ur father
followed by okezie ikpeazu - yahaya Bello - ganduje ..... In that order
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Asgard73: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Parachoko:
So every Tinubu supporter is a Yoruba man for your eyes? The joke is on you though.

You are rejoicing everywhere on Nairaland, jubilating as if you won a million dollar after Lawan was choosen by Adamu.

Asiwaju eventually humbled your bitter heart at Eagles square, he will do it again next year.

You’re not smart

Can’t he decamp to SDP and contest?

Or is SDP AA not his parties he’s funding ?

Must it be on Apc ..

Apc gave him ticket

What we’re saying till tomorrow is that asiwaju must be on ballot .. we careless which ballot

He must contest and be on ballot

Today he’s on ballot and contesting

Or will you even show me .. my post rejoicing over senate president being on ballot

What’s he ever an option before ?

Or you show me where I did support him..

When Gej was a better option .. but refused

Una sef too dull

Next time lie .. with evidence ..

No just type gibberish on me

My post are still on Nairaland.. and none has been deleted

Don’t come to me as a fool

Be smart
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Can you confidently stake a million for BAT wining 2023 elections?

I can confidently stake for Atiku.. by Dec 1

If your game.. I Dey.

Since you believe your analysis

Power to the people
North 2023
I am ready to go into any bet for Tinubu not winning. Any amount not 2M < >3M; if you're ready, lets talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Asgard73: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
imadiyi:

I am ready to go into any bet for Tinubu not winning. Any amount not 2M < >3M; if you're ready, lets talk!

Wetin you wan make we takk
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Parachoko: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

You’re not smart

Can’t he decamp to SDP and contest?

Or is SDP AA not his parties he’s funding ?

Must it be on Apc ..

Apc gave him ticket

What we’re saying till tomorrow is that asiwaju must be on ballot .. we careless which ballot

He must contest and be on ballot

Today he’s on ballot and contesting

Or will you even show me .. my post rejoicing over senate president being on ballot

What’s he ever an option before ?

Or you show me where I did support him..

When Gej was a better option .. but refused

Una sef too dull

Next time lie .. with evidence ..

No just type gibberish on me

My post are still on Nairaland.. and none has been deleted

Don’t come to me as a fool

Be smart
If I ask you to show evidence Asiwaju is sponsoring SDP or AA now, you go start another rubbish talk. It seems you're mistaking Asiwaju for Atiku who do jump from party to party.

Well...

Your useless tears won't stop Asiwaju from winning the 2023 Presidential Election.

Bitter souls like you were rejoicing when Asiwaju was about to be sideline till you all got humbled.

Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election bitter boy.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Wetin you wan make we takk
Any person that's ready should indicate interest, so we go into bet. Tinubu will never win; the winner is between Obi and Atiku.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Adblg0610: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
dessey:
The G5 can't stop atiku from winning the election.
If you ask me, history may be about to repeat itself. In 2015, it was G5 (then known as nPDP)from this same PDP, led by a powerful Governor from Rivers state,Rotimi Amaechi ,that joined APC to oust President Jonathan from power.
Now, another powerful Rivers state Governor is leading another onslaught again and you think it is inconsequential, joining forces with a ruling party that has a sitting President, about 42 ministers, 22 state governors, majority in both chambers of the National Assembly, as well as the state houses of assembly. It’s massive

2 Likes

Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by zamirikpo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

If your game.. I Dey.

Power to the people
North 2023

Oga bring 2m, I will stake 2m......where do we meet. Atiku can never win 2023 election.

He is winning only Nw......

I'm game 2m each....
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by zamirikpo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
imadiyi:

Any person that's ready should indicate interest, so we go into bet. Tinubu will never win; the winner is between Obi and Atiku.

The winner is between tinubu and obi

Atiku lost out with the G5, his fulani herdsmen menace and the power rotation silent agreement.

In normal Nigeria Tinubu would win, Obi's chance is if we are truly ready for this revolution we preach. Atiku is banking on the North, okowa wont even win delta state.

1 Like

Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
zamirikpo:

The winner is between tinubu and obi

Atiku lost out with the G5, his fulani herdsmen menace and the power rotation silent agreement.

In normal Nigeria Tinubu would win, Obi's chance is if we are truly ready for this revolution we preach. Atiku is banking on the North, okowa wont even win delta state.
Your analysis look right, but will the electorates vote in accordance with your hypothesis? Tinubu's ill health has ruled him off in the north. And he will not survive the South due to his past antecedence and ass-licking of the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
fergie001:

When you type many times, I just laugh Odin!

They are galvanizing the South to give him 25% like they did in the SE & SS in 2019.

The election may come to that. If the Govs take off their hands, BAT cannot get 25% in any of those 11 States. With the Governors machinery, he can get in some States in the SS & maybe Ebonyi.

So I don't know what you are staking with or for?
Where did you see this one!?

Ratao You
Bola Ahmed is Coming.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Asgard73: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Parachoko:
If I ask you to show evidence Asiwaju is sponsoring SDP or AA now, you go start another rubbish talk. It seems you're mistaking Asiwaju for Atiku who do jump from party to party.

Well...

Your useless tears won't stop Asiwaju from winning the 2023 Presidential Election.

Bitter souls like you were rejoicing when Asiwaju was about to be sideline till you all got humbled.

Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election bitter boy.

Oga I’ve been in Nigeria politics for over two decade .

This is a faceless forum..

I don’t run around naked ..

Next!
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Parachoko: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Oga I’ve been in Nigeria politics for over two decade .

This is a faceless forum..

I don’t run around naked ..

Next!
The joke is on you.

Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election, no matter how much you hate him.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Asgard73: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
zamirikpo:

Oga bring 2m, I will stake 2m......where do we meet. Atiku can never win 2023 election.

He is winning only Nw......

I'm game 2m each....

I’m not here to brag .. or show off

I said a million .. and that’s what I’ve to stake

December 1 meet me at area 3 bank complex
Abuja .. chose a bank and we talk to bank manager ..

Create thread and mention me

Thanks
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Asgard73: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Parachoko:
The joke is on you.

Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election, no matter how much you hate him.

I don’t hTe asiwaju.. I’ve benefited from him.. made a supply of over 500 Gp tanks through his contact plus others ..

All I said is that he’s not winning and won’t wi
I’ve stated my reasons a million times on Nairaland

Met him on so many occasions .. no biggie on
a faceless forum

I’ve never been a bitter politician
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Asgard73: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
imadiyi:

grin

Lots are willing to bet ..
keep the date 1 December..

That’s the date I give interested gamers ..
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by underpinna: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Deltafirstson:
The day wike only declare for Tinubu, will be the day he will lose his relevance in Rivers politics.

You people always talk as if Wike is a child. Amaechi almost turned Rivers State to an APC State. It won't be difficult for Wike and he will still hunt all PDP members.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by gasparpisciotta: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
O ye who can read between lines, the next President of Nigeria is between Asiwaju (emilokan) and Peter Obi (himtulie).

Southern governors and some of their Northern counterparts are rooting for Asiwaju, the masses are rooting for Obi.

The question is who wins?

The people or the establishment?
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

grin

Lots are willing to bet ..
keep the date 1 December..

That’s the date I give interested gamers ..
Ok. Please, do well to keep me updated. I will follow you on nairaland for this sole purpose,,ok?
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Neoteny7: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Has anyone else noticed that Nigerian articles and books all have similar title structure?

"X, Y, and ABC of Z"

Examples besides this article:

"Nigeria, 2023, and the Obi factor "

"Obasanjo, 3rd term, and the Atiku Effect "

" Tinubu, CAN Bishops, and the politicization of religion"

"Shettima, Boko Haram, and a Game of Thrones"

"Emefiele, Dollar Racket, and the Influence of Abokis".
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Asgard73: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
imadiyi:

Ok. Please, do well to keep me updated. I will follow you on nairaland for this sole purpose,,ok?

grin
Alright

Power to the people
PDP!!
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by sonso: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
ogascomax:
It's inconsequential whether they support him or not he is winning the election. One of Newton's law of motions can be explained that time lost can equals time gain. In this scenario whatever Atiku is losing from the South he is gaining it much more from the North. We need to understand that those times where governors write results are over so their influence will not be much felt. The only lost here are their financial contributions and with the CBN changing the currency it's like they can't even influence much because they won't have the money at hand to bribe people. It's only in Rivers that Wike has strong hold on the party structure while in else where that influence is so brittle as you see in Oyo states that they said Makinde is on is own. Further more South will vote massively for Obi so whether Atiku accept it or not South already knows who they are voting so Atiku is wiser to concede to Wike. The worst is that the North are seeing this as a war against them so Atiku is gaining more sympathy votes. This election to the North is seen as a most win just to disgrace Wike and is ally.

On the contrary, the Norther elites know another 8 years of Fulani is the end of Nigeria. The cacophony that will erupt from Odua republic, Biafra, Niger delta and middle belt will unravel the contraption called Nigeria. The North won’t like that b/c they feed on the south.

1 Like

Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by SamOchuko: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Wike remains the most corrupt governor in naija

Is that so? Do you have proofs to back up your assertion?
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by zamirikpo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

I’m not here to brag .. or show off

I said a million .. and that’s what I’ve to stake

December 1 meet me at area 3 bank complex
Abuja .. chose a bank and we talk to bank manager ..

Create thread and mention me

Thanks

It's not show off......don't u want more money? If u r really sure stake more.........

In this 3 horse race atiku will be last.........I read ur post where u mentioned something about the North must rule or whoever u put there.....Nigerians will shock u.

Buhari tried 3x with his overwhelming northern support ,it didn't work. Atiku is banking on this same north....alone.

We shall see......
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Kaysalas(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Wike has thrown the unwritten alliance between Southeast and Southsouth to the wind to Support Tinubu.

Good luck to him.
That's a leader privy to information you are not privy to. Don't you think you should follow suit?
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by zamirikpo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
sonso:

On the contrary, the Norther elites know another 8 years of Fulani is the end of Nigeria. The cacophony that will erupt from Odua republic, Biafra, Niger delta and middle belt will unravel the contraption called Nigeria. The North won’t like that b/c they feed on the south.

Bros u really sock ur mama breast well well........over sense is doing you.

During APC primaries I saw 13 northern governor hold their ground for tinubu, against their brother lawal (our loyal rubber stamp senate presido)......its not because they like him but because they know that they can't loose the support of the South West.......

They know that another 8yrs of a northern rule will mean doom......the day the SW,SE and SS become a block just like the North has been doing since, that's the day Nigeria will divide.

They know this and will never allow it happen, whether in apc or pdp.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by masterflowx(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118171032:
This presidential election should come and go please.

A better Nigeria is all we want.

Politics is a dirty game.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

I liked your post for the first time.
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Ayosman1: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
youngreezy:
wike my man,the slayer of the northern terrorists cabal,aboki think say dem sabi betray ba?dey said he was a loud mouth with empty brain making baseless threats yet dey are here masturbating on his matter everyday wike this wike that,una never see anything yet,a whole full blooded ph boy na em una wan run street?una forget say ph na we get streets...Atiku go cry blood after presidential election.....as e dey pain dem e go dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e go dey pain dem.....I rant in peace

You Yoruba are the worst breed of humans I have ever seen, thinking they are wise, while you all demonstrate your stupidity. It is the highest stupidity to think Tinubu can defeat Atiku in the forthcoming general election. What an Irony February nor far again
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by youngreezy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ayosman1:

You Yoruba are the worst breed of humans I have ever seen, thinking they are wise, while you all demonstrate your stupidity. It is the highest stupidity to think Tinubu can defeat Atiku in the forthcoming general election. What an Irony February nor far again
emotional damage ooooo!!! your mother na em dey stupid lol ...as e dey pain you,e go dey sweet me....I rant in peace
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by Thegoodone13(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asgard73:

If your game.. I Dey.

Power to the people
North 2023
. Tinubu will beat Atiku. Northern will not vote for Atiku. I wish this Election is between Atiku and Obi?
Re: Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian by zamirikpo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ayosman1:

If the North no vote tinubu......yoruba go abandon their marriage to the North, and that will be the end of Nigerian politics as we know it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele: Documents Used To Pay Election Observers $6.2m Forged, Says Forensics / FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta / I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.