Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 (4434 Views)

Tambuwal Set To Claim Senatorial Ticket After Presidential Primaries / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Kingsmeal: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
This was Iran in 1970. No one will bring loud speaker and tell you about Islamization. If you like make the mistake of a Muslim- Muslim ticket. You will suffer and learn the hard way.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Kingsmeal: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
cry
Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Blakjewelry(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kingsmeal:
This was Iran in 1970. No one will bring loud speaker and tell you about Islamization. If you like make the mistake of a Muslim- Muslim ticket. You will suffer and learn the hard way.
It will be impossible in Nigeria so I care Less about such talk, give real reason like physical capacity of tinubu couple with the fact that apc need to be paid in their own coin is understandable not this rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by BossGerald: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blakjewelry:

It will be impossible in Nigeria so I care Less about such talk, give real reason like physical capacity of tinubu couple with the fact that apc need to be paid in their own coin is understandable not this rubbish

Easy oo Mr. Impossible...

If he mentioned it now, you'll still shift goal post...we already know una oo

19 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Blakjewelry(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
BossGerald:

Easy oo Mr. Impossible...

If he mentioned it now, you'll still shift goal post...we already know una oo
LOL see ehn, I don't let person think for me, my brain very functional, I believe in reason and logic. Give me a sound reasoning you might buy me over. Tinubu is not a fanatic, my only problem with tinubu is because he from apc plus his lack of fitness aside that obi has nothing on him. I was in anambra when obi was governor anambra, I know his strong side. My preferred candidate for the upcoming elections is based on careful study of their promises and what they intend to bring to the table.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin grin I don't understand the picture.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by ElSudani: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Scaremongering. Look at the building behind them, if that was a university building then Iran was already Islamized before that picture was taken.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by AcuraZDX: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin I don't understand the picture.

Wetin zombie Sabi?

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by mekaw(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Religion is the reason why the this paradise called Earth is in shambles and disarray while mankind keep on suffering killing each other trying to prove some bull shit call religion. I believe in God not religion

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by AcuraZDX: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
ElSudani:
Scaremongering. Look at the building behind them, if that was a university building then Iran was already Islamized before that picture was taken.

With the ladies not covering their hair? You're so funny

12 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Obidient4life3: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nigeria maybe never go the way of Iran because it not an all Islamic country

1 Like

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by advanceDNA: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
ElSudani:

Iranian univeristy student could have tsken pictire anywhere?? By the way..whats wrong with the building??

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by ElSudani: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

With the ladies not covering their hair? You're so funny

Do you even understand what you are looking at? If that was a university campus then Iran was already Islamized.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Abdu81: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria was planned by the Yoruba Muslims with Fulanis, to destroy Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Blueivyp: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blakjewelry:

What makes it impossible?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by mrvitalis(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Lmfao read about Egypt , Lebanon they were all Christian majority countries ...how far now

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Blueivyp: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blakjewelry:

LOL see ehn, I don't let person think for me, my brain very functional, I believe in reason and logic. Give me a sound reasoning you might buy me over. Tinubu is not a fanatic, my only problem with tinubu is because he from apc plus his lack of fitness aside that obi has nothing on him. I was in anambra when obi was governor anambra, I know his strong side. My preferred candidate for the upcoming elections is based on careful study of their promises and what they intend to bring to the table.

What makes you think Tinubu with his health issues will stand against the north headed by Shettima?

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by ElSudani: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Iranian univeristy student could have tsken pictire anywhere?? By the way..whats wrong with the building??

That is purely an Islamic architecture. Even if the picture was taken somewhere else, that place must have been a place of interest to them for some reason.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Blueivyp: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Nigeria maybe never go the way of Iran because it not an all Islamic country

Was turkey, Egypt and the rest Islamic nations from beginning?

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Sonyboom: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
This will sell in Ipob land not where am from, my mother is a Christian my father a Muslim. I am a Christian by my own volition n will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu with all my family member bother Christian n Muslim among us.

Abdu81:
Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria was planned by the Yoruba Muslims with Fulanis, to destroy Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
This will sell in Ipob land not where am from, my mother is a Christian my father a Muslim. I am a Christian by my own volition n will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu with all my family member bother Christian n Muslim among us.

You are a yoruba Muslim, stop claim Christian

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Abdu81: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:

Oga you are living in Dreamland, this is not selling is been sold among the 99% of Nigerian christians.

The clergy class are aware that the jobs are threatened, they are fiercely spreading the the doom of Muslim Muslim ticket.

You and your family are part of 1% Judas Iscariot as expected.

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
ElSudani:

That is purely an Islamic architecture. Even if the picture was taken somewhere else, that place must have been a place of interest to them for some reason.
Islamic architecture?? Lol.... There is nothing islamic about it...it is Persian architecture which is common in iran and neighbouring countries..

Its like saying arabic is islam ....

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by BossGerald: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blakjewelry:

LOL see ehn, I don't let person think for me, my brain very functional, I believe in reason and logic. Give me a sound reasoning you might buy me over. Tinubu is not a fanatic, my only problem with tinubu is because he from apc plus his lack of fitness aside that obi has nothing on him. I was in anambra when obi was governor anambra , I know his strong side. My preferred candidate for the upcoming elections is based on careful study of their promises and what they intend to bring to the table.

I just confirmed you're a serial liar from the statement above...you can't be in Anambra state during obi's era and put up such statement.

Obi did perfect overhauling in Anambra state, from education to hospital to social infrastructure, his wife Margaret Obi was organising yearly employment and welfare for the disabled and orphans at women development centre Awka...no other government has tried it.

You're just a deceptive liar.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by ElSudani: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Islamic architecture?? Lol.... There is nothing islamic about it...it is Persian architecture which is common in iran and neighbouring countries..

Its like saying arabic is islam ....

I am not interested in any endless loop of meaningless arguments. If you say it is persian, then Persian it is.
Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by faceland: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kingsmeal:

You could mistake them for Europeans. Now their children could be mistaken for a primitive Taliban goat-rapist. Even worst, their ancestors conquered the world thousands of years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Behold Afghanistan in the 70s before the Talibans.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by zeuss: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Let me tell you....is it not more impossible for herdsmen to attack your village at nyt while you sleep and kill anyboby in sight and also burning houses repeatedly as a result your village is abandoned and deserted by your tribesmen fearing for their lives then herdsmen move in with cows and rename your village....this happened and still happens in Jos and nassarawa while government and police observe.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Realguyman1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Everybody for this naija know say na buhari and APC make many people for this naija hate tinubu (especially for south south, south east and middle bet). But instead of the Yorubas to face the reality on ground and apologize to their southern brothers and the middle bet for joining forces with a well know dumb northern military coup plotter in uninstalling a liberal person with sense as president, they start playing the tribalism game "claiming that it's the Igbo people that doesn't like tinubu because he is a Yoruba man".

Whereas if u reach State like Edo, Delta, Benue, Akwa Ibom and cross river wey nor be Igbo State, them nor wan even use ear hear the word APC talkless of tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by Rich4god(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Don't mind our naive Christians in this country.
Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey where all Christian countries. What are they now.

Hagai Sofia... Almost like the capital of Christian in the east is now a museum after centuries of been a mosque.

Make Una dey think with Una head.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970 by gonkin(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kingsmeal:

No hijab on the ladies. If Muslim ticket succeeds and islamisation becomes a reality, then no more bumshort and armless for ladies. Wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper / See The Alert Of The 2 Million Naira To Each Senator As Holiday! Bonus / Nigerians React As VP Shettima Is Pictured With A Book About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.