Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party (21427 Views)

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / 2023: Thousands Of Women Shun Rain, Hold Rally For Yahaya Bello In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by goodnewscliff(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Am sure 70% of those in that pics no get pvc
No be guess,nah fact
dy decieve yourself for there
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by Bluntemperor: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Wahala

Since they know the implications or don't they?
Others can equally be involved but not at the University Campus!
As Elders will always says ' don't start what you can't finish'
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by Slurity(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Seefinish:
I doubt whether youths can come out like this to campaign for Father Abraham or Dubai landlord without mobilization fee.

If you are a student and you don't come out to campaign for Obi and you allow Emi Lokan to come in, the next ASSU strike will be two years
I am a supporter of Tinubu because of his record achievements I have witness in Lagos and I also believe that Obi will be a massive disaster, I secretly want Obi to win if Tinubu will not win to prove my curiosity right and let the current youth we have now know that they are very unwise to think Obi is a saint because he recently left PDP and contest on a new party that has not tasted power. As for me, I see any youth supporting Obi as a fool.
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by abinsco25(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
This can only happen in the East
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by Emola12(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
asuraking:
Peter obi everywhere you go
like moon
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by Gohs: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
These students are smart.

They know Peter Obi is the best candidate for presidency.

Vote Peter Obi 2023
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by OdefaGirl(f): 12:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Maj196:
I thought some bozos said the euphoria is dieing. He go shock them next year grin

Abi na cow torso (tozo) talk that thing grin grin grin
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by OdefaGirl(f): 12:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Slurity:
I am a supporter of Tinubu because of his record achievements I have witness in Lagos and I also believe that Obi will be a massive disaster, I secretly want Obi to win if Tinubu will not win to prove my curiosity right and let the current youth we have now know that they are very unwise to think Obi is a saint because he recently left PDP and contest on a new party that has not tasted power. As for me, I see any youth supporting Obi as a fool.

You be otondo, supporting a party that is leaving Nigeria 3 times worse than it was....Factually, automatically signifies you are not ok.
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by Slurity(m): 4:09am On Nov 07, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You be otondo, supporting a party that is leaving Nigeria 3 times worse than it was....Factually, automatically signifies you are not ok.
if You have sense, you will know that party is not government that make decisions but humans, Tinubu has never ruled Nigeria and Lagos he has ruled is an example of what he is capable of. Tinubu or nothing.
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by OmarBashir: 5:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Enjoy the euphoria, it is part of school life, you will all remember in the future and laff unaselves for campaigning for predetermined looser
Re: Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party by Vyzz: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2022
I'm proud to say that I was there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiites Protest: President Buhari Holds Security Meeting / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.