Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State (1700 Views)

With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by joemag: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2023
I am writing this with grief in my heart but necessity demands that I pen this down.

Benue, as we all know, is purely a Christian state and one would not doubt that considering the damage the APC-led government has brought to the state she will fully be Obidient base on every indices whether religion, neglect or lives lost of lives.

However, I am telling you reliably that the state is fully Batified. And here are the reasons for this:
1. The Rev Fr. Alia factor: Most of the people that vote in an election in Nigeria are the village dwellers and those who are ignorant of the major happenings sequel to the election. They depend solely on what is fed to them. No doubt that the Rev Fr. is the choice of the Benue people and the majority of the people will be voting across the party line hence favouring APC.
2. Ortom's bad leadership: let's forget about the media gimmicks Ortom is fond of. He is the worst thing that has happened to Benue. He can't boast of any tangible project that he has executed in the past 8years. Most Benue people don't take him serious and his endorsement of any candidates matters not to them. As it stands he is even praying for God's intervention to go to the Senate.

3. The seriousness of the labour party in the state. As of now, I don't even know the labour governorship candidate in the state. There is no much awareness and campaign except for some good-spirited Obidient youths who have taken it upon their shoulders.

I weep because I am fully obidient but the reality on the ground is not what I anticipated. However, I just wish things could be turned around because another 8years of APC's rule is just another thorn in the flesh of every Nigerian. As I am typing this now a friend just called me that the Fulanis have invaded his village and killed his father, elder brother and cousin and the rest of the family are nowhere to be found.

I wish I had a magic wand I would just take Obi straight to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by FreeStuffsNG: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2023
Your time for lamentation on your political loss is next week sir.

You are being too forward right now please calm down.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Throwback: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2023
To early to cry.

Wait till Monday when the winner would be declared, then you can wail obediently.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Felabrity: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Benue probably recorded the highest number of avoidable casualties, in Buhari administration

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by joemag: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Your time for lamentation on your political loss is next week sir.

You are being too forward right now please calm down.

I am not lamenting. We all know that Obi is the most prepared among the candidates. It's rather unfortunate that Africans loves electing bad leaders and then sits back to cry and blame the West for our underdevelopment.
Will you be proud when Tinubu stands among presidents of nation? Somebody that is suffering from dementia and has no capacity to deliver.

5 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by joemag: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
Benue probably recorded the highest number of avoidable casualties, in Buhari administration

Fact. The love they have for the governorship candidate is blindfolding them. Most are saying that APC they will give the governor a president that he will be walking with. I don't have any ill feelings about them deciding to vite the governorship candidate but see that Tinubu?
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by shariff84: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Most of you thinking middle belt will vote for Obi,ur eyes go soon clear.I know almost all north central state is for Tinubu.
Iam from Niger state, therefore I know what iam saying.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by tungamaje: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2023
So Benue people are zombies that they don't know who would protect their interest among the four contenders? It is up to them to make their choice after all the daily herdsmen killings they passed through. If they believe that at the national level the current party protected them against the killers, who are we to question their choice. However this election will redefine how Nigerians see and sympathize with each other. Everybody would just mind his or her business. So no need crying for Benue people, it's their choice

5 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by N3TRAL: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2023
grin

For the umpteenth time, North Central and South South will wear the tag of "betrayers" from 8pm tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by seunmsg(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2023
I can see Agbado ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ in the back pocket of the OP. Benue is fully for Peter Obi Pandora. He will get 98% of the total vote cast tomorrow.

9 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by SpatialKing(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Nassarawa

Are sure for Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by inoki247: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:

And they still voted for Buhari...

If you like bring Macron and Obama people will still du strong head ..

Nigeria election can't be predicted with emotion mak tomorrow sha Kwik come...

7 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Felabrity: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
inoki247:

And they still voted for Buhari...

Nigeria election can't be predicted with emotion mak tomorrow sha Kwik come...
PDP won
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2023
joemag:

I am not lamenting. We all know that Obi is the most prepared among the candidates. It's rather unfortunate that Africans loves electing bad leaders and then sits back to cry and blame the West for our underdevelopment.
Will you be proud when Tinubu stands among presidents of nation? Somebody that is suffering from dementia and has no capacity to deliver.
the guy you quoted is not normal...
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by inoki247: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
PDP won

Check this margin is this what you call win if na to be as things be the president no suppose see 100 vote

3 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by ganisucks(f): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2023
joemag:

I am writing this with grief in my heart but necessity demands that I pen this down.

Benue, as we all know, is purely a Christian state and one would not doubt that considering the damage the APC-led government has brought to the state she will fully be Obidient base on every indices whether religion, neglect or lives lost of lives.

However, I am telling you reliably that the state is fully Batified. And here are the reasons for this:
1. The Rev Fr. Alia factor: Most of the people that vote in an election in Nigeria are the village dwellers and those who are ignorant of the major happenings sequel to the election. They depend solely on what is fed to them. No doubt that the Rev Fr. is the choice of the Benue people and the majority of the people will be voting across the party line hence favouring APC.
2. Ortom's bad leadership: let's forget about the media gimmicks Ortom is fond of. He is the worst thing that has happened to Benue. He can't boast of any tangible project that he has executed in the past 8years. Most Benue people don't take him serious and his endorsement of any candidates matters not to them. As it stands he is even praying for God's intervention to go to the Senate.

3. The seriousness of the labour party in the state. As of now, I don't even know the labour governorship candidate in the state. There is no much awareness and campaign except for some good-spirited Obidient youths who have taken it upon their shoulders.

I weep because I am fully obidient but the reality on the ground is not what I anticipated. However, I just wish things could be turned around because another 8years of APC's rule is just another thorn in the flesh of every Nigerian. As I am typing this now a friend just called me that the Fulanis have invaded his village and killed his father, elder brother and cousin and the rest of the family are nowhere to be found.

Be deceiving yourself. Even Daniel Bwala said Obi will win. You people should stick to plan B.
The entire APC North has deserted Tinubu. The only people stick burning the torch are ACN.
Where's Elrufai, Ganduje and Badaru. It's now every man for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by joemag: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2023
SpatialKing:
Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Nassarawa

Are sure for Peter Obi

Forget about that. Today my cousin phoned and told me that all INEC ad-hoc staff have been chosen by APC in Nassaraw to achieve their evil plan. We are not yet serious for a credible election in this country.
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Felabrity: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2023
inoki247:

Check this margin is this what you call win if na to be as things be the president no suppose see 100 vote
but PDP won, that is what matters
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by inoki247: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
but PDP won, that is what matters

This not win because this can be cover up with another state...

What I'm trying to tell you is Election no dey go the way we reason am the people we expect go rebellious against a candidate will still vote him...

Benue are supposed to make a statement with dat election....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by FreeStuffsNG: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2023
joemag:

You are still lamenting. Below is the public service record of the mediocre candidate you are proposing because you come from that part of Africa where you choose the most mediocre among you to lead you.smh.

The part of Africa where I come from, we do not see a brilliant Patriot distinction holder in academic result and public service like Asiwaju Tinubu and fail to elect them then wickedly go for someone like Mr Obi who submitted GCE o level result because his B.Sc is a lowly rated 3rd class category and possess this kind of service record below. It can never ever happen! The one accidentally propped up in Osun state has already been removed from office.

5 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Throwback:
To early to cry.

Wait till Monday when the winner would be declared, then you can wail obediently.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Felabrity: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2023
inoki247:

This not win because this can be cover up with another state...

What I'm trying to tell you is Election no dey go the way we reason am the people we expect go rebellious against a candidate will still vote him...

Benue are supposed to make a statement with dat election....

I wasn't not even expecting Buhari to win that election
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by duro4chang(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2023
ganisucks:

Be deceiving yourself. Even Daniel Bwala said Obi will win. You people should stick to plan B.
The entire APC North has deserted Tinubu. The only people stick burning the torch are ACN.
Where's Elrufai, Ganduje and Badaru. It's now every man for himself.
I hope you will not give us another narrative when the results are fully out?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
joemag:

You wept because of a political prostitute without principles jumping from one party to another?...
a crook who put money meant for the State coffers into a bank he holds a majority share, depriving the citizens of public utilities and solid infrastructure?
a man who invested public funds in his own brewery?
the only person of all the Presidential candidates who was named in the Pandora papers?
a man who extrajudiciously killed many youths when he was governor and refuse to honor an invitation to the End SARS panel?
What quality does Obi possess that makes him appeal to any sane mind, if not for social media brainwashing?
Rather weep for yourself instead ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Millimann: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
tungamaje:
So Benue people are zombies that they don't know who would protect their interest among the four contenders? It is up to them to make their choice after all the daily herdsmen killings they passed through. If they believe that at the national level the current party protected them against the killers, who are we to question their choice. However this election will redefine how Nigerians see and sympathize with each other. Everybody would just mind his or her business. So no need crying for Benue people, it's their choice

Let them vote wrongly this time and we will no longer show them sympathy when the herdsmen start killing them again.
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by SpatialKing(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
joemag:

Forget about that. Today my cousin phoned and told me that all INEC ad-hoc staff have been chosen by APC in Nassaraw to achieve their evil plan. We are not yet serious for a credible election in this country.
No matter what, Keffi down to Nyanya will vote Obi

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by inoki247: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
I wasn't not even expecting Buhari to win that election

Just go ur polling unit vote your candidate in peace..

What I know is the election will still be rigged we go only shout all doz soldier wey u see wey dem still carry armor vehicle na for the aftermath of the results shey dem dey need armor vehicle for Thug ni anywhere u see dem shoot dem with Gun everywhere go clear so the armor vehicle na for people wey wan protest or cause disturbance if the results no go dere way

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Efuaye(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Some people won't be pitied by Nigerians after this election because of the wrong choice they made!
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Dangrace01: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Norh central is for obi

Reason

Payback for all the blood shed of fulani herdsmen
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by Silversufer: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
My fellow nairalanders please I need your help with my tuition fees. If I don't pay before Monday I could lose my admission. Please help a brother
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
shariff84:
Most of you thinking middle belt will vote for Obi,ur eyes go soon clear.I know almost all north central state is for Tinubu.
Tinubu only have yoruba Muslim votes stop deceiving yourself
Re: Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State by MrEverest(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
I couldn't read your trash after the first few lines because I realized you're an urchin.

Werey dey disguise. Obi is winning Benue before 12 noon tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! / Ministerial List: Dr Tony Nwoye Decries Marginalisation Of Southeast In The List / Nigeria Is Collapsing, Supreme Court To Demand Polling Booths Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.