Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Top Shameless And Dishonorable Politicians In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Shameless And Dishonorable Politicians In Nigeria (359 Views)

Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC / PDP Chairman And Presidential Candidate Are Dishonorable Men. Find out how. / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Shameless And Dishonorable Politicians In Nigeria by FellaG: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Goodday all, I am writing an article on top shameless politicians in Nigeria and I need your inputs.

For me, I can remember Francis Arthur Nzeribe of ABN in the 90s

I know of fani kayode ffk
Dino Melaye
Daniel Bwala

I mean politicians that have no Honour, they decamp and speak badly of where they came from. And decamp again back and speak badly of where they just left provided there is food on the table.

Or is shameless the right word to use? Pls help me out
Re: Top Shameless And Dishonorable Politicians In Nigeria by emorse(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
FellaG:
Goodday all, I am writing an article on top shameless politicians in Nigeria and I need your inputs.

For me, I can remember Francis Arthur Nzeribe of ABN in the 90s

I know of fani kayode ffk
Dino Melaye
Daniel Bwala

I mean politicians that have no Honour, they decamp and speak badly of where they came from. And decamp again back and speak badly of where they just left provided there is food on the table.

Or is shameless the right word to use? Pls help me out
Is there any honourable one among them undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Shameless And Dishonorable Politicians In Nigeria by FellaG: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
emorse:

Is there any honourable one among them undecided undecided

Well, u have a point but there are some that are so glaring. So shameless
Re: Top Shameless And Dishonorable Politicians In Nigeria by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
What of Tinubu?
Re: Top Shameless And Dishonorable Politicians In Nigeria by genkins(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
What of Tinubu?

Tinubu seems to be a master strategist politician but not so much of a dishonorable one.
Can u call him anywhere Belle face politician?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Replied Dino Melaye On Security / Everyone Here Is Obedient - Oba Of Benin (video) / Official PDP Caught Sharing Fake Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.