Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

"No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes (2027 Views)

My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi / I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes by dumahi(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
"No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes In Nigeria (Screenshots below)

Everyone, come and see before you fall mugu. EFCC don speak am for pijin, no talk say you no understand big English. No no say MMM sef still dey.

Source:
Official EFCC Twitter Page

John3v19:
Metaforce not in the list?
Thank you. Please, people should report other scams they know. My good friend was scammed $30,000 recently. Why I've decided to fight scam like a hungry lion that I am.

Re: "No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes by dumahi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Reactions

1 Share

Re: "No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes by 10mobile: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2022
The easiest way to be safe from many scams is to get basic cyber security LITERACY because Las Las na only you go protect you. I recommend Cyber security made easy by ICSA https://twitter.com/ICSAPublic/status/1589306781842673664?t=yvOGBbxICV91Pi-UOVPOtw&s=19

Re: "No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes by John3v19: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Metaforce not in the list?

Re: "No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes by hssd8nland: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2022
dumahi:
"No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes In Nigeria (Screenshots below)

Everyone, come and see before you fall mugu. EFCC don speak am for pijin, no talk say you no understand big English. No no say MMM sef still dey.

Source:
Official EFCC Twitter Page

Thank you. Please, people should report other scams they know. My good friend was scammed $30,000 recently. Why I've decided to fight scam like a hungry lion that I am.
CALA
Re: "No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes by doggedfighter(f): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Omegapro

Re: "No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Ohhh beautiful.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: "No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes by ThinkSmarter: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
No let yahoo boys run you street #lol
the handler na correct gee, he had to impersonate the hood to pass the message while still being professional.

2 Likes

Re: "No Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" - EFCC Lists Suspicious Investment Schemes by bilangha(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
pls is live your life dream innitiative safe and guarantee to invest on

(1) (Reply)

Leaving With A Criminal/kidnapper / Nigerian Man Caught Having Sex With His Brother's Girlfriend In A Hotel / Man And His Girlfriend Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.