Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (67587 Views)

Lagos Governorship Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Rikze: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Plus10:

You need to see his track records first before saying this.Okowa is liken to be a student with good hand writing but poor result.

I dey tell you.

Dude is eloquent no doubt, but having lived in Delta State for years before recently relocating, I'll agree with you completely.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Didijiji:
tinubu go be your mama president not ours

Make you and your papa ready to hug transformer when he becomes president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by DWickedLandLord: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
CoolAmbience:

So, not attending Arisetv debate means not willing to address Nigerians?

Get ready to hug transformer 'cos Tinubu is your next president. We can have a bet on that.

Tinubu could win Osinbajo, the sitting VP, in the primary, who be Obi wey run from PDP, a big party, to join LP through the window?

Can you put down just 5 outstanding Obi's projects as governor and let's compare it with Tinubu's. Don't hide under insults. I dare you to do this. Name Obi's achievements, and let's see who the real fool is.

How much are we betting

If you say 50k na to find you n beat your ass remain

5 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by folushowil: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wow, the amount of insults and curses here is incredible. Dear Nigerians, the party with more curses or insults will not determine the winner of the 2023 elections.

Its good that people can air their views but the insults need to be eliminated.

The mods can actually set up a program to filter posts with certain words.

Let's engage in meaningful dialogue, not insults.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by DWickedLandLord: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
igbeke:

This shouldn't beat our imagination. Peter Obi is the only one opponent each of other political parties sees. He is the only formidable obstacle that gives them nightmare.
Even the UK- based Fugitive General of Nigeria is having hypertension already.

Buhari is UK based abi..lol
Never looked at it that way...very funny
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Rikze: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Time up for this candidate already. 10 minutes used by him already...

He's so boring

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Workch: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Okowa spoke from experience - i was impressed with some of his security plan

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso- impressed with his education and security plan

Peter obi - i dont understand anything he says, always calling unrealistic figures and plans

Kola abiola - Said some important things but most viewers will be unconvinced
what did Tinubu say? cheesy

13 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Omo I'm sorry for Nigeria, mediocre candidates. Even this town hall series is poorly organised, and looks like a primary 2 students debate on farmers Vs doctors cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Ikem11(m): 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Rikze:
Time up for this candidate already. 10 minutes used by him already...

He's so boring

He even dey cry sef grin his voice don change
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Rikze: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ikem11:

The matter tire me honestly

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by trytillmake(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
folushowil:
Wow, the amount of insults and curses here is incredible. Dear Nigerians, the party with more curses or insults will not determine the winner of the 2023 elections.

Its good that people can air their views but the insults need to be eliminated.

The mods can actually set up a program to filter posts with certain words.

Let's engage in meaningful dialogue, not insults.

Agree with u on this, youths wise up, APC and PDP have failed big time, Peter Obi is a man with purpose that knows what he intends to do for Nigeria, vote wisely not tribalistically.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Rikze: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ikem11:

Abati might sleep off before he concludes grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Workch: 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
frog12:
kwankwanso is wasting his time. really EMPTY.
how did he even become a governor ??
even as an obedient, I think Kwankwaso is very okay

8 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Chidizman(m): 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
I wonder how Tinubu would have answered all these crucial questions.

He would have disgraced himself and fellow Agbadorians on National Tv.

In a sane nation, people like Tinubu should be in rehabilitation home. I can’t figure out the reason why some children of hate are trying to force an old sickler on everybody else.

People know Peter Obi is the most credible and trustworthy among all the other candidates but tribalism and religion will make them lose the opportunity to better this country.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Belluski: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
I feel bad when people who wish to rule don’t see the need to interact with the masses directly.. the masses need to hear your ideas , clear intent and interest. You seek their votes in return they wish to hear from you directly.... But it’s a pity people will still vote candidates who doesn’t respect their existence.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by frog12: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
unless OBI wants northern votes, it will be a mistake to ally with kwankwanso.
na de person wey wan labour president be dat, and he not fit explain basic questions.

Abiola son did far better.

Workch:
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by igbeke: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Buhari is UK based abi..lol
Never looked at it that way...very funny
I was actually referring to Mr Reno Omokri, bro

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by olatade(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2022
Just thinking about it that Dino was a serving senator speaks a lot about the characters of those in the hallow chambers, such a disgrace to behold.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Moh247: 12:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Olaolex:
Space booker abeg wetin do una papa wey run away? Why em no show for the debate?

You papa be this for video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyiXkOrnKfA
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Belluski: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Nigeria economy is very diversified - peter obi

But we should we focus on agriculture.

Just imagine if you can feed yourself- peter obi.

Isnt it what buhari is sayingsmiley

Everything is about Agriculture according to peter obi

Borno state is more bigger that Belgium and isreal combined.
- peter obi

We will deal with everybody, on the issue of ipob and boko haram- peter obi

Dredging will help stop flooding - Peter Obi
grin

I will be living in balyelsa when there is flooding- peter obi
grin

Peter obi is empty, didn't say anything convincing

It is clear you are the one with an empty head.
Note :
Borno is bigger than Belgium and co: it is still not been fully utilized
Ipob/militants etc: We will have a round table discussion.
Flood: if egypt can handle river nile which is bigger than 2 of ours ... then we can handle ours.
Dredging ( i dont know if you a geologist or water engineer ) mannn! you are a waste of money
.... mr man i cant keep explaining to you, its not my fault you have a low IQ
Please Just go back to kindergarten.. its not too late.. thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:22am On Nov 07, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

How much are we betting

If you say 50k na to find you n beat your ass remain

Leave beat matter first...just list Obi legacy achievements in Anambra make we start from that one first....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by GoodLife4live: 12:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Nwabueze22:
There is an unfortunate entity called ZOOGERIA sorry nigeria. On Biafra restoration we stand nothing more nothing else

No rush , your zombidient brother go soon join ur campaign after serious beating at the polls.. hahahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 12:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Babysho:

Lol everyone has seen you all over NL bashing Obi. Definitely a Tinubu supporter.
I bashed everyone
All candidates except kwankosso

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by poseidon12: 12:37am On Nov 07, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:
Omo I'm sorry for Nigeria, mediocre candidates. Even this town hall series is poorly organised, and looks like a primary 2 students debate on farmers Vs doctors cheesy

Tinubu supporter.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Fotamart: 12:45am On Nov 07, 2022
casualobserver:
A front runner determines what and which events he will participate in. The people who watch debates are less than 20% of the electorate. Therefore if you are the front runner and you are not strong in public speaking, you would be foolish to attend!!!

Those who are attending are attending because they are underdogs and need as much exposure as they can get.
Can u hear urself, u consider 20% insignificant. Next time, think before vomiting anyhow.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by jeromestarks: 12:55am On Nov 07, 2022
ChristineC:
tell us you want to eat agbado without telling us you want to eat agbado

Shut up.
I am chronic supporter of Atiku.
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by JoyReportsOnlin: 12:55am On Nov 07, 2022
For those asking what Obi did as a governor. Pls cure your ignorance.

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Akerele44(m): 1:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
Arent u a lil bit sad that u are to vote someone who u have no idea who he is?

Woman let's me clear ur mind

We saw what Tinubu did as a state governor..i wasn't told but i witnessed it

Thank God for social media that doesn't forget and delete past stories

Anambrans were praying for Peter òbí tenure should end on time then ... don't doubt me...stop shouting and claiming that failure called Peter òbí is ur messier all because u want igbó presidency

He ran away from Anambra immediately after his tenure as governor ends went to Lagos and live....did Tinubu left Lagos for any southeast state to live

If u 're not here to tell the truth pls don't quote me again

Someone that can't rule ordinary Anambra state wants to rule the whole 36 state...u wants to kill him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by DWickedLandLord: 1:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Akerele44:

Anambrans were praying for Peter òbí tenure should end on time then ... don't doubt me...stop shouting and claiming that failure called Peter òbí is ur messier all because u want igbó presidency

He ran away from Anambra immediately after his tenure as governor ends went to Lagos and live....did Tinubu left Lagos for any southeast state to live

Someone that can't rule ordinary Anambra state wants to rule the whole 36 state...u wants to kill him

Why do you people keep insisting on this lie?? All because you want to install a deadman walking

What is your proof he ran away from Anambra? Is it by mouth?

He also owns a house in UK. Why can't he be a Londoner too..is it because it doesn't suit the narrative you're going for?

PO is literally my father's neighbor/friend
YOU cannot know more than me

3 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Chosimba: 1:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Because he will spew out another set of incoherent lines.

Incoherent lie go just be full nonsense... ���
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Realestatevixen: 2:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Akerele44:

How long have you lived/did you live in Lagos?
A lot of you people just make vague statements like 'see what he did in Lagos'without mentioning anything concrete other than he paid WAEC FEES. Tell me five things he did for Lagos. I'll tell you my own experience.

I was born, bred, and buttered in Lagos (almost 4 decades now).

However,that man's tenure remains the worst in the history of Lagos. All the good things Marwa did, him and his Area boys scattered in 8 years, and turned Lagos to a smelly dump site. Take it from someone who used to pass Oshodi at least once a week those days. Nowhere to put your leg because of dust bin and trash everywhere. Thank God for Fashola who came and cleaned up the mess.

Buba Marwa is still one of the best governors the state ever had. There was SANITY in Lagos during his tenure. If you are an agbero and you hear from a distance that OPERATION SWEEP is coming, if you dont take off, you will find yourself in AREA F in Ikeja.
Kai I really miss those days. Lagos was quite organised and the Police was highly revered. Not now that police no longer has any level and area boys have become the indirect rulers of the state.

The state started falling apart immediately TInubu took over in 1999. The state became a place of lawlessness and a dumping site. Oshodi was a nightmare and an eyesore. Dustbin everywhere. Thank God for Fashola who to an extent helped redirect the state to its former glory. That's why when I hear people say what he did in Lagos, my heart skips a bit because, I am yet to really see what he did in terms of infrastructure and environmental development.

But I remember him for one thing, he did pay our WAEC fees 20 years ago, and for that he earns my gratitude and respect till this day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by DWickedLandLord: 2:09am On Nov 07, 2022
Workch:

A tribalist can never be okay in a nation of millions. Sorry...

He marked himself.

N if you think what he said is no big deal then imagine PO saying it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.