Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (67583 Views)

Lagos Governorship Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Doyou2019: 2:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Realestatevixen:

How long have you lived/did you live in Lagos?
A lot of you people just make vague statements like 'see what he did in Lagos'without mentioning anything concrete other than he paid WAEC FEES. Tell me five things he did for Lagos. I'll tell you my own experience.

I was born, bred, and buttered in Lagos (almost 4 decades now).

However,that man's tenure remains the worst in the history of Lagos. All the good things Marwa did, him and his Area boys scattered in 8 years, and turned Lagos to a smelly dump site. Take it from someone who used to pass Oshodi at least once a week those days. Nowhere to put your leg because of dust bin and trash everywhere. Thank God for Fashola who came and cleaned up the mess.

Buba Marwa is still one of the best governors the state ever had. There was SANITY in Lagos during his tenure. If you are an agbero and you hear from a distance that OPERATION SWEEP is coming, if you dont take off, you will find yourself in AREA F in Ikeja.
Kai I really miss those days. Lagos was quite organised and the Police was highly revered. Not now that police no longer has any level and area boys have become the indirect rulers of the state.

The state started falling apart immediately TInubu took over in 1999. The state became a place of lawlessness and a dumping site. Oshodi was a nightmare and an eyesore. Dustbin everywhere. Thank God for Fashola who to an extent helped redirect the state to its former glory. That's why when I hear people say what he did in Lagos, my heart skips a bit because, I am yet to really see what he did in terms of infrastructure and environmental development.

But I remember him for one thing, he did pay our WAEC fees 20 years ago, and for that he earns my gratitude and respect till this day.
And for the records :

Tinubu didn't pay your WAEC fees; taxpayers' money did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Trapnews: 2:39am On Nov 07, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:
For those asking what Obi did as a governor. Pls cure your ignorance.
This is a real definition of failure. Don't you people have shame?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Trapnews: 2:47am On Nov 07, 2022
DesChyko:
Is there any need to fact-check this Obi?

Man's a walking encyclopedia. E go hard to deceive am.

He said Borno is 70.8 thousand square kilometers. I doubted it because it looked too large but what do I know?
Cramming na him hobby, he disgraced himself on CNN because of cramming and he still never learn. Nursery school pupils will do better than Pitoobi. Dude is a failure, i am surprised you are impressed. It shows your level of intelligence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Doyou2019: 2:51am On Nov 07, 2022
GeneralDae2:
Although I am proudly Agbado but I must say Peter Obi and Okowa impressed me today on average.

You bet. grin
Tinuuubu, on his best day, couldn't do half of what these duo achieved tonight.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by EvangDrGeo: 2:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Trapnews:

Cramming na him hobby, he disgraced himself on CNN because of cramming and he still never learn. Nursery school pupils will do better than Pitoobi. Dude is a failure, i am surprised you are impressed. It shows your level of intelligence.

You know more than Bill gates foundation and a PDP Federal government that called him the number one Governor in his time.

APC urchins be telling a lie with so much arrogance.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by GGirll: 3:02am On Nov 07, 2022
PresidObi:

Who is this great grandfather?

That's the old hag, druggie who wants to steal install himself by force on Nigerians. We will resist the old relic in all fronts.
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Integrafamoo: 3:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Didijiji: 5:12am On Nov 07, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Make you and your papa ready to hug transformer when he becomes president.

Like Abiola shey
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by uvie66: 5:14am On Nov 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Attending debate is not compulsory

Jonathan didn't attend debate but won

Buhari didn't attend but won

Tinubu will attend when non-partisan TV stations like Channels TV organise one
......and TVC is partisan ?
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:48am On Nov 07, 2022
madapcmod:
I like that Obi put Dino where he belonged. That he is gentle does not mean he doesn't have his rascal part

It looked more like Dino put Obi where obi belongs
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Domipraiz:
It would've been better if Peter Obi and kwakwaso can merge together.
They will be undefeated I swear.
Both has good plans and intention for the country.
But am sorry my fellow Nigerians are still blind pushing for APC & PDP all in the name of ethnicity.

May God help us.

Obi refused to be kwakwaso vice.
He expects a whole kwankwaso to step down for him meanwhilebsenator kwankwaso has said it numerous that even if he is to step down, it will be for Asiwaju.
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Princess80(f): 5:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Akerele44:

Woman let's me clear ur mind

We saw what Tinubu did as a state governor..i wasn't told but i witnessed it

Thank God for social media that doesn't forget and delete past stories

Anambrans were praying for Peter òbí tenure should end on time then ... don't doubt me...stop shouting and claiming that failure called Peter òbí is ur messier all because u want igbó presidency

He ran away from Anambra immediately after his tenure as governor ends went to Lagos and live....did Tinubu left Lagos for any southeast state to live

If u 're not here to tell the truth pls don't quote me again

Someone that can't rule ordinary Anambra state wants to rule the whole 36 state...u wants to kill him

what part of my comment did u see Peter Obi, arent there other candidates

Or are u voting Tinubu due to hatred for PO?
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by DesChyko: 6:07am On Nov 07, 2022
Trapnews:

Cramming na him hobby, ... i am surprised you are impressed. It shows your level of intelligence.

What is the name and area of your community in your state? Let's start with that.
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Domipraiz: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Obi refused to be kwakwaso vice.
He expects a whole kwankwaso to step down for him meanwhilebsenator kwankwaso has said it numerous that even if he is to step down, it will be for Asiwaju.

He can't step down reason been that a Northerner is about finishing a 8years tenure and will can't allow another Northerner to come in again as the president. Power needs to be shift.
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2022
Didijiji:
Like Abiola shey

No, he is not Abiola but Tinubu.

If we are to go by your statement, are you saying that since no Igbo man has been president for nearly 6 decades, Obi has no chance or that he would fail just like Ojukwu did?

Or that Atiku would fail just like Atiku has always failed since 1992 when he started when Abiola and Kingibe beat him to the SDP ticket?
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Didijiji: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2022
CoolAmbience:

No, he is not Abiola but Tinubu.

If we are to go by your statement, are you saying that since no Igbo man has been president for nearly 6 decades, Obi has no chance or that he would fail just like Ojukwu did?

Or that Atiku would fail just like Atiku has always failed since 1992 when he started when Abiola and Kingibe beat him to the SDP ticket?

mumu. TINUBU WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA.

Which votes are you guys even counting on?

The very tiny Yoruba Muslim votes or what?

SE=0
SS=0
Teenagers and millennials = 0
Christians =0
Those APC has put in deep poverty=0
Middle belt=0
Lagos and SW=70%
North= 20%
Farmers”=0
Family of kidnapped and bandit killed persons=0
ASUU=0
Students=0

What are you guys hoping on to have this kind of courageous liver?
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2022
It is an insult for Tinubu and Atiku to keep dodging these fora and expect my vote.

Whoever votes them insults their future.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by kennyz247(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2022
jumper524:
“You cannot save your way out of poverty. You grow your way out of poverty." ~ Ifeanyi Okowa of PDP

"I will tell bandits that I have not stolen their money when I was Anambra Governor." ~ Peter Obi of LP

This Arise TV debate is seriously exposing the emptiness of Anambra Obama...

Tonyebarcanista
what a perfect quote by Okowa
warri no dey truly carry last
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Uniquekriss(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Olaolex: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Moh247:

You papa be this for video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyiXkOrnKfA
So your sickness has gotten to this level.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by casualobserver: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Fotamart:

Can u hear urself, u consider 20% insignificant. Next time, think before vomiting anyhow.

In case you don’t understand mathematics, democracy is about the majority, 20% is a minority, 20% will never determine the result of an election because the 20% itself is split.

This is why you people don’t win elections you don’t understand basic arithmetic!!! The people that will determine the outcome of the elections are on farms, motor parks, markets etc, they don’t understand the grammar you are speaking in Arise debates!!!

All these debates are for an inconsequential 20% to make themselves feel relevant to the process. Real politicians (those who know what it takes to win elections) know how they vote doesn’t matter!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Domipraiz:

He can't step down reason been that a Northerner is about finishing a 8years tenure and will can't allow another Northerner to come in again as the president. Power needs to be shift.

Yes, that's why we are shifting it to the South, To the Candidate who can win an Election for Southerners and we all know Peter Peter Obi cannot win any state in Northern Nigeria.
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Workch: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

A tribalist can never be okay in a nation of millions. Sorry...

He marked himself.

N if you think what he said is no big deal then imagine PO saying it..
Kwankwaso seem like a literalist to me..he says it as it is.
People like that can be very controversial
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by casualobserver: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Slynation:
Firm foundation choke you there...!! angry angry May your life turn out to be like that firm foundation Buhari has built, say Amen...!!

I hope you and the retards you will birth do not use the airports, rail, roads, etc that no PDP govt has been able to provide in 16 years. Even the fact that Obi has a fair chance in this election is a Buhari legacy!!!

Borrow yourself a brain as you clearly have no brain cells in your family!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by casualobserver: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Slynation:
Firm foundation choke you there...!! angry angry May your life turn out to be like that firm foundation Buhari has built, say Amen...!!

I hope you and the retards you will birth do not use the airports, rail, roads, etc that no PDP govt has been able to provide in 16 years. Even the fact that Obi has a fair chance in this election is a Buhari legacy!!!

I never voted for Buhari but I repeat!!!! he has done more for Nigeria than any president since the 1980s bar none!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by kennyz247(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Didijiji:
mumu. TINUBU WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA.

Which votes are you guys even counting on?

The very tiny Yoruba Muslim votes or what?

SE=0
SS=0
Teenagers and millennials = 0
Christians =0
Those APC has put in deep poverty=0
Middle belt=0
Lagos and SW=70%
North= 20%
Farmers”=0
Family of kidnapped and bandit killed persons=0
ASUU=0
Students=0

What are you guys hoping on to have this kind of courageous liver?
where Tinubu want follow get 20% from North? even 10% that grandpa and religion fanatic no go get..
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Didijiji: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2022
kennyz247:

where Tinubu want follow get 20% from North? even 10% that grandpa and religion fanatic no go get..
At least the governors in the north eating his money will pay some people to vote for him and also those that won’t want to be emotionally blackmailed with emilokan press conference would want to pity the man. He is old na
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by olatunbosun12362: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Abeg where is yekiniAbeg where is yekini...
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Domipraiz: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Yes, that's why we are shifting it to the South, To the Candidate who can win an Election for Southerners and we all know Peter Peter Obi cannot win any state in Northern Nigeria.
So who will now win?
Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by InvertedHammer: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

Most Nigerians(85%) are daft from birth... that's why u see them supporting tinubu or atiku in d first place...a large percentage of Nigerians are also illiterate and dumb....just play d tribal card on them or give them paltry 2k, they'll lick ur ass like dog.
/
Traveling is part of education. Many of them have not crossed their city gates as such they cannot grasp the concept of good governance even if it is shoved down their throat. Ignorance is bliss.

/

1 Like

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by casualobserver: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Fotamart:

Can u hear urself, u consider 20% insignificant. Next time, think before vomiting anyhow.

Even a core obi supporter realized obi gained nothing by attending.

Eventually you amateurs will realize election is about strategy and you only attend engagements that WILL BENEFIT YOU!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Slynation(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
casualobserver:

I never voted for Buhari but I repeat!!!! he has done more for Nigeria than any president since the 1980s bar none!!!
Say Amen, you are typing rubbish...!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.