Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban (1408 Views)

Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! / ASUU Wants FG To Negotiate With Union To End Strike / LAUTECH Tuition Fees, ASUU Wants Immediate Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by stevnwigw1: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by stevnwigw1: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
They all could be sacked for contempt of court.

3 Likes

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by Mrnakeina(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
stevnwigw1:
They all could be sacked for contempt of court.

If you have no respect for academicians then shut up. This foolishness in Nigeria and the poor treatment of this noble profession must stop.

16 Likes

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
sad sad This ASUU wahala is getting to an intolerable level.Can't they compromise and consider the students who are bearing the full brunt of these strikes.ASUU is gradually outliving its usefulness and needs to be tamed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by Blueivyp: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
sad sad This ASUU wahala is getting to an intolerable level.Can't they compromise and consider the students who are bearing the full brunt of these strikes.ASUU is gradually outliving its usefulness and needs to be tamed.

Compromise on what exactly

5 Likes

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by gratiaeo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Do you really understand the meaning of compromising? This type of reasoning is the reason we found ourselves where we are today. Perhaps you are saying this because of Tinubu faild ambition

5 Likes

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by shortIGBOman: 5:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Mrnakeina:

If you have no respect for academicians then shut up. This foolishness in Nigeria and the poor treatment of this noble profession must stop.

God punish lazy, greedy, incompetent ASUU and their supporters. See what they made Student go through. God bless FG for activating this NO WORK NO PAY policy. Nigerians are solidly behind FG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:00am On Nov 07, 2022
gratiaeo:

Do you really understand the meaning of compromising? This type of reasoning is the reason we found ourselves where we are today. Perhaps you are saying this because of Tinubu faild ambition
Please I don't have time for rabid animals that can't correct politely without displaying their mental illness for all to see.
Sentimental fool, it's your type of reasoning that's the reason we found ourselves where we are today.
Northern goat,come and teach me what compromise is.
Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by Mrnakeina(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God punish lazy, greedy, incompetent ASUU and their supporters. See what they made Student go through. God bless FG for activating this NO WORK NO PAY policy. Nigerians are solidly behind FG.

You're as dumb and foul-mouthed as the fools in government.

1 Like

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by shortIGBOman: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Mrnakeina:

You're as dumb and foul-mouthed as the fools in government.

I know you are an ASUU member. You and your union should embark on another strike, after your meeting today and shishi una no go see.

Nigerians are solidly behind FG on NO WORK NO PAY. Fvck ASUU and God bless FG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by HarlequinLekex: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2022
They should disband ASUU and FG, please mention me wisely.
Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerian lecturers aren't qualified for duty. Wetin my eyes see before I graduate, I fit withhold their salaries for 10 years. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by LordIsaac(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2022
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Nigerian lecturers aren't qualified for duty. Wetin my eyes see before I graduate, I fit withhold their salaries for 10 years. angry
My problem is why they always threaten students whenever they have issues with their employers.
Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by meetme01: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I wish you understand your statement. The ripple effect of FG's negligence on ASUU will soon be obvious to you.

Tell FG to allow Universities to charge fees. Trust me, only few students will be able to attend federal institutions. As you can see, State University students pay heavily. Ask UNIOSUN, OOU etc students.

The only thing left for the poor if free education. All your leaders benefitted from the free education to University level why is it hard to give same to the upcoming generation.

Name one politician that same policy was used for. Ekeweremadu is still collecting salary. The low life Kano boy who contested for rep, resigned and lost is still collecting N1M salary while he resigned.

3 Likes

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by Mrnakeina(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I know you are an ASUU member. You and your union should embark on another strike, after your meeting today and shishi una no go see.

Nigerians are solidly behind FG on NO WORK NO PAY. Fvck ASUU and God bless FG.

okay
Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Hmmmm,let people like me watch and see, but the gross inhumanity on display by both sides ehnn.
FG failing to fulfill it promise, ASUU dealing with innocent students without remorse.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by Abrahamweb(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2022
LordIsaac:

My problem is why they always threaten students whenever they have issues with their employers.
who are they suppose to threaten? You? your papa?
think before you talk next time,teaching/lecturing is their job.you want them to threaten market women.
Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by LordIsaac(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Abrahamweb:

who are they suppose to threaten? You? your papa?
think before you talk next time,teaching/lecturing is their job.you want them to threaten market women.
I'll report you now for a ban since you lack respect.

1 Like

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by shortIGBOman: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
meetme01:

I wish you understand your statement. The ripple effect of FG's negligence on ASUU will soon be obvious to you.

Tell FG to allow Universities to charge fees. Trust me, only few students will be able to attend federal institutions. As you can see, State University students pay heavily. Ask UNIOSUN, OOU etc students.

The only thing left for the poor if free education. All your leaders benefitted from the free education to University level why is it hard to give same to the upcoming generation.

Name one politician that same policy was used for. Ekeweremadu is still collecting salary. The low life Kano boy who contested for rep, resigned and lost is still collecting N1M salary while he resigned.

Trash from another lady, greedy ASUU. I thought you guys claimed you are fighting for the Students?

1 Like

Re: Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban by general111(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
I am no member of assuu, but to blame ASUU for what is happening is pure selfishness.
How the government is paying a professor less than $1000 is something i cannot comprehend.
Ask around, even countries like ghana are giving their professors better working conditions.
Students should calm down and stop being selfish.allow ASUU fight for the future generation abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Www.lagosbestprivateschools.com / ************************* / Kogi State University Predigree Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.