Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) (43536 Views)

2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by kolaaderin: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The same fate await urchins before the next year general elections tongue
May God cure this your madness. You will always fine a way to bring in Hatred into every topic, this topic as absolute nothing to do with this your hatred statement. Get well soon Zombiediot.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by skales67(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Using Bees to catch thieves in Kenya and some East African countries is very common.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by altteemy: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
The possibility arises that the whole team are in on a scam ploy to raise publicity for the witch doctor. It is possible to attract bees on you without them harming you.

In the video, the man was being careful about harming the bees on his hands. The witch doctor simply could have a bee bait in the bag to recall them.

While African voodoo truly exists, the real stories are like 20 to 30%. Most of what's seen publicly is "African Magic".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by MindHacker9009(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
altteemy:
The possibility arises that the whole team are in on a scam ploy to raise publicity for the witch doctor. It is possible to attract bees on you without them harming you.

In the video, the man was being careful about harming the bees on his hands. The witch doctor simply could have a bee bait in the bag to recall them.

While African voodoo truly exists, the real stories are like 20 to 30%. Most of what's seen publicly is "African Magic".

True. This is a SCAM.
But evil forces are real

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by guiddoti: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Devil is quick in punishment.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by wolebest: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
ExAngel007:
The witchdoctor

More contract loading for this guy.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Echoban: 12:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Simeony007:

The guy deserves an MVP award grin grin grin

I pity those saying juju no dey I just pray you no see an actual juju

Just wait, hopefullandlord will soon come and tell u he needs life video. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by MindHacker9009(m): 12:44am On Nov 07, 2022
The white man can do this trick better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2RV_tz95Qc

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by viodemus: 2:10am On Nov 07, 2022
nollywood
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Xbclub: 2:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So agbado urchins are now in Kenya, spits!
Lol
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:53am On Nov 07, 2022
In Nigeria the owner will be seen as wicked. Just like how people will troll and see as wicked a man who laced magun on his adulterous wife.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Ashirioluwa: 2:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Our own witch doctors are yahoo boys. We need this man to fight our government officials.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by sonnie10: 3:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Instead of the witch doctor to use that power and attract bees for honey. Honey is a lot of money.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by sulakishop(m): 4:28am On Nov 07, 2022
I really need that juju
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Seems like a low budget village movie or skit to me. Looks like he's holding a honeycomb that bees like.
There's no way he's sitting that calmly and that swarm isn't stinging the bleep out of him or his co-star. cheesy
BTW, the girl speaking is a village cutie. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by kennethesan(m): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2022
We need this for anyone who tries to do anything funny during 2023 election. Peter Obi all the way.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by oneMalik: 5:28am On Nov 07, 2022
EFCC need to employ this guy at all cost !

God bless Africa .

This is how we live b4 their useless civilization .
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2022
ExAngel007:
Drama unfolded at Makutano Police Station in Embu County, Kenya after two men surrendered a cow they had reportedly stolen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faPJKlE9rpQ

The two suspects, covered by a swarm of bees, walked into the police station on Saturday, November 5, 2022, and reported themselves as thieves.

The suspects, who have since been identified as Phillip Wekesa, 32, and Mwamba Ili, 25, could not stop screaming in pain as the bees were stinging them.

Police immediately contacted Lilian Waithera, who had on November 3 made a report at the station that her cow was missing.

After arriving at the station, Waithera positively identified the cow as hers. She confessed to having sought a witchdoctor's services to help her find the cow.

"I am told that the suspects had tried to sell the cow at the Makutano market, but did not find a buyer. That was before the bees shepherded them to the station where they
surrendered the cow," she said.

In a bizarre incident, the witchdoctor was reportedly asked to reverse the spell he cast on the 'thieves', and commanded
the insects into a bag he was carrying.

After performing his 'magic', the sorcerer casually walked out of the police station leaving residents aghast.

Livestock theft has been on the rise in Kirinyaga, with the area Assistant Chief Mr. Daniel Kiama Maina urging residents not to resort to witchcraft to solve the menace.

The matter is currently being investigated.

https://www.kanyidaily.com/2022/11/thieves-returns-stolen-cow-to-police-after-being-attacked-by-swarm-of-bees-video.html

I love this kind of treatment on thieves

Instant judgements
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by KnownUnknown: 5:49am On Nov 07, 2022
oneMalik:
EFCC need to employ this guy at all cost !

God bless Africa .

This is how we live b4 their useless civilization .

Before EFCC hires him, he should use his magic and spells on the two starving cows in the video. Lol
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by majamajic(m): 6:01am On Nov 07, 2022
chordrylateral:
We need this in Nigeria

E dey
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Panda7(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 6:16am On Nov 07, 2022
We need this kind Juju in Nigeria in our farms against killer herdsmens, policemen.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by everythinggirly(f): 6:22am On Nov 07, 2022
See their dry faces, serves them right!
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by SURElee(f): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2022
We no get these kind witch doctors for Nigeria to dey sting Polithieficans like Ekweremady dem wey carry Niaja monies to go buy 9 houses for Dubai with bees, Dieziani and Osho baba etc? Na only to render people destiny Naija wjuju doctors dey do?
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by chimpad: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
We nees this strategy for our thieving politicians grin
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by otuword: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2022
If it is Nigeria the witch doctor have a case to answer at the station.

Please ooo I need your help this hard time I don't needs money from you I only need a job to put food on the table for my family.
I loss my job some months ago since then it has been difficult to get a job in this country of ours.
I was a facility manager in my previous employments.
I have basic knowledge on how to do plumbing works, basic eletrical works, capentey, generator matainnace and generals matainace
Phone 08142684891
Email otuasfashionworld@gmail.com
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by virginchaser(m): 6:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Thieves found solace in police station and the traditionalist had his number printed on his vest for more contacts.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Nonswa(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2022
How I wish I can see a native doctor to do this for me. My 3 big fat chicken was stolen last two days. Chicken I have been training since for Christmas. Nigerians are wicked walai..
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Nimirayz: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2022
The article calls it "drama"...for me it looks more like comic "showmanship".

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by bishopkay: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2022
free2ryhme:

Why can't he find a pool of water to jump into if the bees will survive
Those kind of bees will hover round and wait for you. Shey you go eat, shít and sleep inside the pool of water?
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Echoban:

Just wait, hopefullandlord will soon come and tell u he needs life video. grin
Honestly I've not checked out the video OP posted but I'd assume it's the usual spiritual claim that we hear over the years and when someone eventually takes time to scrutinise it we'd discover what happened was totally different from what was claimed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shot Dead In Ikorodu Traffic Robbery, Daughter Kidnapped... Photos / Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) / Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.