Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. (602 Views)

Breaking News.. UDELE Aka Oyigbo Update Arrested / Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom / Biafran People Have Come Again Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. by BiafraAburi: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
The criminal called Udele has been exposed here as we all know, as one of those killing our people. Biafrans take note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlN5Y_ZiNds
Re: EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. by OyigboUpdate: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
BiafraAburi:
The criminal called Udele has been exposed here as we all know, as one of those killing our people. Biafrans take note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlN5Y_ZiNds
To be an IPOB bingo is not easy. Even in the comments u can see they are talking about Chinasa Nworu ESN killing Simon Ekpa ESN. Just like what I posted after Simon Ekpa ESN was killed they retaliated.

God bless the Nigerian army as they recycle ESN and Unknown gunmen.
God also help the war of ESN vs ESN doesn't end so the work will be lesser on our soldiers.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. by NwaIdeato: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
As much as I want criminal and terrorist elements whether using ESN or not to be wiped out from the East for peace and sanity to return, it's also not far-fetched to see criminals and shady characters like Udele and that OyigboUpdate guy are both leveraging on the insecurities in the East for personal benefits (most likely financially), those two idiots don't give a damn of the East, they are just using the unrest to cash out. Otherwise how else can one explain how they get exclusive access to video contents of gory killings and other acts of violence across the East? it's either they have persons working for them within this criminal organizations that give them these contents, or they are directly involved in the killings themselves...last Last breeze go soon blow and fowl nyansh go open.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. by OyigboUpdate: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
NwaIdeato:
As much as I want criminal and terrorist elements whether using ESN or not to be wiped out from the East for peace and sanity to return, it's also not far-fetched to see criminals and shady characters like Udele and that OyigboUpdate guy are both leveraging on the insecurities in the East for personal benefits (most likely financially), those two idiots don't give a damn of the East, they are just using the unrest to cash out. Otherwise how else can one explain how they get exclusive access to video contents of gory killings and other acts of violence across the East? it's either they have persons working for them within this criminal organizations that give them these contents, or they are directly involved in the killings themselves...last Last breeze go soon blow and fowl nyansh go open.

Something that is been posted on autopilot and DOS Facebook rival gang
Re: EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. by ebufa: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

To be an IPOB bingo is not easy. Even in the comments u can see they are talking about Chinasa Nworu ESN killing Simon Ekpa ESN. Just like what I posted after Simon Ekpa ESN was killed they retaliated.

God bless the Nigerian army as they recycle ESN and Unknown gunmen.
God also help the war of ESN vs ESN doesn't end so the work will be lesser on our soldiers.

Man dey look face but only The Most High God can search and determine a man's true intent! oyigbo or whateva you call yourself...if you are in any way guilty of shedding one pindrop of Biafran blood your end will be worse than Bisalla's fate , when a fiery firing squad turned him into mince meat................Oga nemesis and karma will locate you if you are guilty..............!!!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. by OyigboUpdate: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
ebufa:

Man dey look face but only The Most High God can search and determine a man's true intent! oyigbo or whateva you call yourself...if you are in any way guilty of shedding one pindrop of Biafran blood your end will be worse than Bisalla's fate , when a fiery firing squad turned him into mince meat................Oga nemesis and karma will locate you if you are guilty..............!!!

This is the kind of wish I expect from u guys.
Anyway as an IPOB terrorist u are look for a faction and start supporting
Re: EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. by PeterObi4LP: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
NwaIdeato:

BOOM � you have said it all. Exactly my thoughts. Infact I strongly believe he's among them and work for them. But guess what? One day monkey go go market him no go return.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Bala Visits Atiku Bauchi State Governor, His Excellency, Senator Bala / After Edo, Na Lagos... / 2023: Peter Obi Speaks On Giving Kwankwaso N40 Billions To Step Down For Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.