Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom (1520 Views)

EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. / How Akume Sold Benue People – Ortom / These Are The Names Of Those Killing Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by adenigga(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
The Benue Governor who vowed not to keep quiet about the killing of his people, said the Igbo nation is different as they don’t engage in such violent activities but positively impact those around them.

Naija News reports he made the submission when he played host to members of the Igbo PDP Forum who paid him a courtesy visit at Government House, Makurdi.

If given the opportunity, Ortom stated that the Igbo people have the ability to lead Nigeria and he believes they will add value to the economy of the country.

“The Igbo are accommodating and hard working. They are a group that can live with other ethnic groups and not like those that are killing my people and they want me to keep quiet. I will never keep quiet concerning incessant attacks on my people by herdsmen until the authorities do the right thing. I will continue to speak against injustice,” he said.

I Can’t Be Threatened
Also, Ortom stated that no human being can threaten his 2023 senatorial ambition as he believes all power belongs to God and he gives it only to those he wants.

According to the Governor, “no one can threaten my senatorial ticket. A man can get nothing except it is given to him by God, I want to sincerely commend the Igbos in Benue and across the states for the strategy to empower the younger generation which is second to none.”

Source: https:///Igbos-Are-Not-Like-Those-Killing-My-People-Ortom

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by paramakina202: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Well said Gov Ortom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Corridon: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
And they are neither like those who have accepted the killings of their own people by the killers as a norm. Those people even run away to Benin Republic IDP anytime the killers strike. One of their leaders even defended the killers when they killed the daughter of their prominent leader.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by GardenOfGod(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Gov. Ortom is Obidient

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Sergio103(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Igbos are the best friend you can have.

If you wish for the friendship sha

If you return the friendship with "gbas" ......you will now see Gbasgbos

16 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Realguyman1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Many Igbo people too dey proud, na be their wahala.

But they are very accommodating people, and them dey quick understand what's up (especially their men).

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Innocentman86: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sir if you are reading these,please also becareful of the two faced afonjas.
They are accomplise,they use their media to under report the killings and always laugh at benue + other middle belt when they are been killed.
Eg omenkass an afonja who is from ogbomoshoo but liar he is from benue always rejoice when they are been killledd.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Tunjibalogun: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
You're right sha. Sentiments apart, igbos add value to the host community they find themselves unlike fulanis

This is the pure truth devoid of tribal sentiment

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by inoki247: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lol so which Criminal Igbo Soludo dey always talk abt say he dey arrest....

if u like sugar coat am dere is criminal and monsters in every tribe weather u be white or black....
Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by AfonjaConehead: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
Says Mr judge... Igbo this Igbo that.... God dey wat h una

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by 00FFT00(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
adenigga:

The Benue Governor who vowed not to keep quiet about the killing of his people, said the Igbo nation is different as they don’t engage in such violent activities but positively impact those around them.

Naija News reports he made the submission when he played host to members of the Igbo PDP Forum who paid him a courtesy visit at Government House, Makurdi.

If given the opportunity, Ortom stated that the Igbo people have the ability to lead Nigeria and he believes they will add value to the economy of the country.

“The Igbo are accommodating and hard working. They are a group that can live with other ethnic groups and not like those that are killing my people and they want me to keep quiet. I will never keep quiet concerning incessant attacks on my people by herdsmen until the authorities do the right thing. I will continue to speak against injustice,” he said.

I Can’t Be Threatened
Also, Ortom stated that no human being can threaten his 2023 senatorial ambition as he believes all power belongs to God and he gives it only to those he wants.

According to the Governor, “no one can threaten my senatorial ticket. A man can get nothing except it is given to him by God, I want to sincerely commend the Igbos in Benue and across the states for the strategy to empower the younger generation which is second to none.”

Agbadorians, shey una dey hear a Tiv man so?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thank you
Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by TINUBUISMAD: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Bontafa: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
inoki247:
Lol so which Criminal Igbo Soludo dey always talk abt say he dey arrest....

if u like sugar coat am dere is criminal and monsters in every tribe weather u be white or black....

Another razor blade face Urchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by 00FFT00(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
You're right sha. Sentiments apart, igbos add value to the host community they find themselves unlike fulanis

This is the pure truth devoid of tribal sentiment

It is Lagos, then Abuja, Kano, and Kaduna that enjoy the Igbo can-do spirit the most in Nigeria. There's no state or local government area in Nigeria where Igbos are not daily making economic visible and positive impacts on the lives of their hosts.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by aceman88(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
The first sign of identifying an enemy of progress is; if the person is an unapologetic Igbo hater.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by inoki247: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Realguyman1:

But they are very accommodating people, and them dey quick understand what's up (especially their men).

Lol they're accommodating and na dem dey discriminate between the two religion like the northerners....

Na dem go protest if dere Govt try to appoint someone not from dere state....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by ElSudani: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
And they are neither like those who have accepted the killings of their own people by the killers as a norm. Those people even run away to Benin Republic IDP anytime the killers strike. One of their leaders even defended the killers when they killed the daughter of their prominent leader.

Unknown gunmen have killed more Ibos than any outside terrorists. It is so routine that it is almost normal now.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Bontafa: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
ElSudani:

Unknown gunmen have killed more Ibos than any outside terrorists. It is so routine that it is almost normal now.

A sudden gateman has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by OfoIgbo: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Reno Omokri will definitely not like this

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Antivirus92(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
adenigga:

I Can’t Be Threatened

Mr governor.....this is exactly what Yoruba Muslims do not want to hear...

your excellency sir, I can guarantee you that this thread will not make it to the front page for portraying Igbos in good light....
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by RestructureNig1: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
inoki247:

Lol they're accommodating and na dem dey discriminate between the two religion like the northerners....

Can you prove the bolded

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by inoki247: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Can you prove the bolded

E.G imo Priest case, Akeredolu Wife wey wan go contest for Anambra, the Northerners wey Imo state Govt appoint....
Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Mrshocker(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Game was over since the main opposition party have been broken into 3minor parties (lp,nnpp and pdpity). The weak pdpity is still facing more breakdowns.
The wike 5gov camp won’t decamp but will work for different parties presidential candidates.

Apc will lead with bigger magin than 2015
But Some people are politically dumb.

Obi is like those homeless Igbo boys that sweet talk you to buy fufu as iPhone in computer village. #sweettalker with zero score card!!!!!

(Awon Omo Ale Yoruba kan nah ti wa brainwashed).
Obituary are shouting no to tribalism but when we checked 99% of Biafra are supporting there Biafra dead on arrival corrupt candidate. I wish other tribes candidates have half % of thesame supporters other tribes gives there Biafra candidate.
#badregionalpolitics
#serialfailures

Jagaban the almighty strategist!!!

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by RestructureNig1: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
inoki247:

E.G imo Priest case, Akeredolu Wife wey wan go contest for Anambra, the Northerners wey Imo state Govt appoint....

These are all lies
Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by lastmessenger: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Innocentman86:
Sir if you are reading these,please also becareful of the two faced afonjas.
They are accomplise,they use their media to under report the killings and always laugh at benue + other middle belt when they are been killed.
Eg omenkass an afonja who is from ogbomoshoo but liar he is from benue always rejoice when they are been killledd.
including that benue local champion mannabbq.
Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by inoki247: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
RestructureNig1:

These are all lies

Lol which lies so the Imo people protesting against someone from Anambra are lies or the Akeredolu wife own show me any evidence say na lie....

You guy's are not accommodating there's nothing you can say you're tribalistic in nature that once someone isn't from ur state is hard for him to get anything in ur region...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Realguyman1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
inoki247:

Which kind protest between two regilon u dey talk, how?

And when them take give person wey nor be from eastern states appointment and the people begin protest?

By the way, mention one state in Nigeria wey the indegine nor dey complain when their government appoint person from outside their State.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by inoki247: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
Which kind protest between two regilon u dey talk, how?

And when them take give person wey nor be from eastern states appointment and the people begin protest?

By the way, mention one state in Nigeria wey the indegine nor dey complain when their government appoint person from outside their State.

Find me any article in south west when an outsider is been appointed and you see people crying or protesting against the person...

We have seen you guys protest against someone from Imo because is from Anambra....

You fit continue to dey deny buh you guy's are not accommodating...
Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Period007(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is a front page material
Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
no wonder omenka hate this guy.

God bless Ortomatic Ortom
the best governor in the middle belt

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Like Those Killing My People – Ortom by Tenses: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
L laugh anytime I hear the northerners hate Igbos by some Muslim Yorubas.

Igbos are strong partners of the North. Check the phone book of a northerner and you'll see contacts of several igbo men against there counterparts.

Igbos buy their beans, their cow, their grains, their egusi, their anything you could think of.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers / Breaking: This Is Why Nigerians Call Tinubu A Walking Corpse / Peter Obi Used To Wash My Car, Nnia Nwodo Said As He Marks 70. Obj, Pa Ayo Ugwua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.