Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,707 members, 7,834,348 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi (440 Views)

Now That Subsidy Is Gone, What Is The Plan? - Babajide Fadoju / Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi by Sonyboom: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
A combined total of 16 years is down the drain for fools supporting PDP in both Abia & Enugu.

16 locust years of endemic failure by Igbo governors n the whole world is silent only to be chasing Tinubu who never governed an inch of Ipobland.

Few years down the lane the lunatics / failures Igbo call governors will want to contest for Nigeria presidency with fools claiming we should not look at their antecedent like that of the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi by Roboto11: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
The shocking part is how some Yoruba mugus claiming to be woke would even start campaigning for them.

You couldn't write this up.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi by XerXers: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Roboto11:
The shocking part is how some Yoruba mugus claiming to be woke would even start campaigning for them.

You couldn't write this up.
Afonjas take it easy before una run mad.
Re: 8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi by Sonyboom: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2022
I know none of you igbo Will be anke ro list a single project for the two oloriburuku failures. I. Kame the senseless woke yoruba.

XerXers:

Afonjas take it easy before una run mad.
Re: 8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi by mrvitalis(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2022
Sonyboom:
A combined total of 16 years is down the drain for fools supporting PDP in both Abia & Enugu.

16 locust years of endemic failure by Igbo governors n the whole world is silent only to be chasing Tinubu who never governed an inch of Ipobland.

Few years down the lane the lunatics / failures Igbo call governors will want to contest for Nigeria presidency with fools claiming we should not look at their antecedent like that of the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi.
Abia ? Obviously enyimba industrial city , building new ariara market ,over 500 roads ...go to abia development thread n see for yourself

Enugu obviously Enugu centenary city , new Enugu city , lion industrial city

Yet both are considered failures to Igbos

Now name the legacy projects ekiti governor ( fayemi) osun governor, Ondo governor ,oyo governor and Ogun governor let's see
Re: 8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi by mrvitalis(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Sonyboom:
I know none of you igbo Will be anke ro list a single project for the two oloriburuku failures. I. Kame the senseless woke yoruba.

I have listed ..but let's do a new challenge ...for every one road you post that fayemi and osun governor built I would post 5 that ikpeazu built ....2 states Vs abia the worst state in South east ...u agree ?
Re: 8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi by vyncentino(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Let be honest tinubu can never be president not in Nigeria apc have destroyed,now my problem with igbo people, just look the past 8years how many governor work in South East, only eboyi state governor,yet they have a say in other state their mouth will be wide when it comes to other state governor,how many governor in South East have work in the past 8years, 70 percent of roads in the state are not the responsibility of federal government,make my igbo brother's look well buhari fail woefully yes but is not the problem of with South East, federal allocation came in the past 8years, to all the state governors most of them pocket it, blaming the federal government
Re: 8 Years Gone What Are Signature Project Of Ikpeazu & Ugwuayi by alanto: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Sonyboom:

It's really very funny how Obi all of a sudden become a good governor... Politics is really dirty... Obi they opened different threads for on the same Nairaland... Thank God internet get memory pass them

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Fires Back At Peter Obi Over Arise Town Hall Meeting - Video / Fire Razes Onitsha Chemical Market, Many Feared Trapped (video) / PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Lectured Obi And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.