Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction (41600 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of ASUU’s Withheld Salaries / FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) / Government Begins Payment Of University Lecturers' Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by kevwemike: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
This useless government is just too immatured
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Wilson500: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
ASUU has met their match
In their next life when they hear strike
they will run for their stomach sake grin

FG vs ASUU= 2:0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by XerXers: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Divide and conquer
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Wfaluse: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
Any student that will vote for APC next year, will be unfortunate in life.
Including his or her academics
Its obvious you are accursed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by AfahaAbia(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
KINGKONG:

As if you don even smell university grin grin

Lol no not at all. Na GCE I get.

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Ooe33: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ngige will be forever remembered as the guys that showed ASUU pepper and ended strike for gud. But sha this OP news na fake. I don't blivit

DOTian:
What I don't understand is how Ngige that proved himself a very effective and extremely capable administrator in Anambra state, allowed himself and his solid reputation to be utterly messed up in this way by a stupid Buhari administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by saysugar(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
then we can vote AAC right

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Proudlyomonna: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
APC playing kalokalo with the future of this COUNTRY.
Just End Apc Now.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Etimemy: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Next year election we must fight with our blood ,APC must not come back. .

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
fool, not about APC, BUHARI IS AN ANIMAL

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by phemmyfour: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chrisgalaxy:
This division the federal government is trying to bring is very unnecessary
It's childish. Divide n rule principle

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Bigchristo: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
9jatriot:
Those guys are not likely to also get paid. But they will get full salary for October I believe because they indicated that they were not part of the strike sometime around early October or September. So their payment will start from there.
As for ASUU, no work no pay applies.

But Chris Ngige has already promised they will pay them the 8 months also resolved the half payment of October, CONUA maybe happy to see this happening to ASUU but behold there will be a time when the government will also outsmart them by recognizing another fractional union to counter their claims that’s exactly what they did to ASUU
A wise person always learn from what affects others

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by nedekid: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
See, this is the major problem with oga at the top. He does not act. It's either all he does is eat and play in the other room. Ministers under him do as they wish and nothing is done!
This ngige fellow is now a spoiler, under him, doctors went on strike and have left the country in their thousands! Same thing will happen to lecturers soon, meanwhile his kids probably school abroad.
The man has taken this issue as a personal one. An ego thing. We all know short men, igbo for that matter are usually stubborn and egocentric. Mennn, you need to met my cousin, very short guy, but the bravado he has ehh? Nobody can chance him. He will rather everything scarters if he does not have his way.
Same thing with this chap.
He ought to have been removed by a serious government Tay Tay for things to move ahead.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Pray(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Them just wan cause problems. Now new strike go start.....
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by 9jatriot(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Forget the headline. Nobody promised anybody anything. If you read the content of the message, you will find the below quote there. Not even made by Ngige himself.

... When contacted, the spokesman of the Minister, Olajide Oshundun, confirmed that CONUA members would be paid provided they were not part of the strike that lasted eight months...
Bigchristo:
But Chris Ngige has already promised they will pay them the 8 months also resolved the half payment of October, CONUA maybe happy to see this happening to ASUU but behold there will be a time when the government will also outsmart them by recognizing another fractional union to counter their claims that’s exactly what they did to ASUU
A wise person always learn from what affects others

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
it's your entire generation and ethnic will be unfortunate for the rest of Thier life. Useless human being

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Bigchristo: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
9jatriot:
Forget the headline. Nobody promised anybody anything. If you read the content of the message, you will find the below quote there. Not even made by Ngige himself.

their eyes go clear
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by RiceProducers: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

Apc will win the elections handily. I congratulate Buhari for cruelly destroying that PDP branch of academia called ASUU with their sex for marks culture and destruction of Nigerias academic community

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by DOM7: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
As in revenge and punishment or what? Demons!
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by yemmit90: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
ThePolemicist:
This is very petty and uncalled for.
They are creating an unhealthy division in an already ailing tertiary institution.

As usual.. It’s the students who are children of the masses that will suffer.

They did the right thing to end incessant ASUU strike. This people will continue to sabotage educational sector if they don't cut them to size. These same people that hardly come to class or lecture their students well claiming they are fighting for good education. I was a victim of their selfish demand twice during my time in school( which cost me over a year extra without failing a single course or carry over).

Useless people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by alimiadedayo1: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Creditalerts:
Amen including pdp
pdp are not evil like this.. if you vote for apc God will punish your generation
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by drakeli: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
It’s high time people started getting paid by the hour in this country like many other countries . After that, if you like, you can go on 8 years strike. No problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Testimony1988(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
funny, just keep praying for our leaders.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by alimiadedayo1: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
RiceProducers:

Apc will win the elections handily. I congratulate Buhari for cruelly destroying that PDP branch of academia called ASUU with their sex for marks culture and destruction of Nigerias academic community
infact you are among those God will punish in this generation.. did you think you say something reasonable from your mouth

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Nonywendy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by ghettochild(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
FG just causing wahala for lecturers which will inturn affect students
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Jostoman: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ngige doesn't know that they are stylishly destroying his political career.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Fearyourcreator: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
Lecturers wey no care about th3ir students... Ones wey dey swear for student saying they will fail
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by udemzyudex(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Brilliant!!!!
Smart move!!!!

What is smart about this move?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction by Oluwatobiloba07: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Voting is by choice, cursing will cause more problems than good, by not voting your candidate doesn't mean the curse will affect me. You're just daft and slowpoke.

Their is nothing good that came out of curse, with the authority of Christ in me, because I know very well I will never vote your candidate. Your curse is for you and your generation.

If I be man of God. Nothing will change it over your life.

AdamuKD:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / Ambrose Alli University 2013/2014 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.