Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby (24999 Views)

Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. / Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by SugarGirl44(f): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2022
limeta:

Mo is a fake prophet
Mo is a false prophet
Sing along now

Who is Mo edakun?
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2022
cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by josilcool(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu has already released his manifestos. What else do want?
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby no need to cry, You have your PVC . Vote for your smart candidate....
Dem take crying swear for you, grin cheesy

By your association, you have admitted to being a drugged out ignoramus whose parent meet during village prostitution.

Prepare to run or go to prison with your publicly non presentable druggy
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by realstars: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Stanleyq:
tɦɛ tɦɨռɢ աɛʏ ɨ աaռ saʏ ʊ ċօʍɛ taʟҡ aʍ,
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2022
AstraDroid:

By your association, you have admitted to being a drugged out ignoramus whose parent meet during village prostitution.

Prepare to run or go to prison with your publicly non presentable druggy

Bush baby, It's very obvious your parents met in the Bush, fu**ked themselves in the bush after taking enoug weed in the same Bush. Mama get preggy in the Bush , gave birth to you in the Bush, feed ya brain with Bush we**ds . You grew up with a brain filled with we**ed. Reason why you cry everywhere like a proper Bush baby grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by obailala(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Apparently Tinubu is too big and too important to attend presidential debates with 'riff-raffs'. Tinubu will only attend interviews and debates conducted in his house.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Shikini: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Useless man
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by limeta(f): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Who is Mo edakun?

At your age
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by swaggerjack: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
realstars:
That is the way he will be boycutting Nigerians and their needs.

100%...a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by swaggerjack: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Once again the signs are obvious, he is arrogant and pompous. Nigerians won’t matter if he wins
angry
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
josilcool:
Tinubu has already released his manifestos. What else do want?
Copy and paste manifesto?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Mrfixitt(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
limeta:
If he doesn't care now is it after getting your vote that he will care
Tinubu should be flushed down the toilet.
You're a sane woman

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by CheapHomes1: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Softmirror:

IT'S SIMPLY AN EXERCISE OF ONE'S FREEDOM WITHIN A PARAMETERS OF A CONFINED RULE OF LAW. IS IT ENSHRINED THAT A TELEVISION DEBATE IS A MUST IN DEMOCRACY?

THE SAME OBI HAD NOTHING TO PRESENT AS A MANIFESTO WHILE HIS SUPPORTERS SAID IT DIDN'T MATTER AND THAT WHAT DID BUHARI WHO HAD A MANIFESTO ACHIEVE WITH HIS MANIFESTO. OF COURSE OBI WAS ALSO EXERCISING HIS OWN FREEDOM TOO. AND IT'S NOT A CRIME. POLITICIANS WILL DO ONLY WHAT WILL WORK FOR THEM. TINUBU UNDERSTANDS THAT TV PROGRAMS CAN'T WIN ELECTIONS FOR HIM SINCE IN REALITY THE MAJORITY OF THOSE WHO VOTE MOSTLY DON'T EVEN HAVE A TV IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE MAJORITY OF THE SO CALLED EDUCATED ONE WHO LIKE TO SPEAK ENGLISH DON'T EVEN HAVE PVC. THERE SHOULD BE NO CRITICISM IF SOME PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SEE NO BIG DEAL IN THIS DEBATE.

What "parameters of a confined rule of law" are you talking about? What does that mean?

I don't follow. What has peter obi and buhari got to do the question I asked?
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
The signals are very clear .. yet some stupid Nigerians will still vote this incompetent dead man full of pride.. he feels he own us..
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Softmirror: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What "parameters of a confined rule of law" are you talking about? What does that mean?

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT. IF I HAD MENTIONED A NAME SUCH AS VICTOR OSIMHE. THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ILLOGICAL DISCUSSION. BUT PLEASE CAN YOU TELL US WHERE TV DEBATE IS MADE MANDATORY AS A RULE OF LAW IN OUR DEMOCRACY?
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by CheapHomes1: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2022
Softmirror:

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT. IF I HAD MENTIONED A NAME SUCH AS VICTOR OSIMHE. THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ILLOGICAL DISCUSSION. BUT PLEASE CAN YOU TELL US WHERE TV DEBATE IS MADE MANDATORY AS A RULE OF LAW IN OUR DEMOCRACY?

You haven't answered my questions.

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Softmirror: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered my questions.

LOL grin
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by CheapHomes1: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Softmirror:

LOL grin

What is rule of law and what has it got to do with Tinubu not participating in a tv debate?

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Softmirror: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is rule of law and what has it got to do with Tinubu not participating in a tv debate?

IT SIMPLY MEANS THE ARTICLE OF FAITH ENSHRINED IN THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE CALLED DEMOCRACY WHICH SIMPLY IS FREEDOM. OR DO YOU HAVE ANYWHERE IT IS ENSHRINED AS A RULE OF LAW THAT TV DEBATE IS MANDATORY AND COULD DISQUALIFY A CANDIDATE? WORDS OF WISDOM BELOW FOR YOU.

LegendHero:

Lastly, with how Okowa spoke, if he hadn’t governed a state, one would have thought he will perform than Obama. That why I tell people debate is NONSENSE, it is just cosmetics because it does not correlate with governance Delivery. Any clown who know how to speak can beat his colleague but what differentiate true performers is what they have achieved as their track record and what they have to offer in the real
World of governance delivery.

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by CheapHomes1: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Softmirror:

IT SIMPLY MEANS THE ARTICLE OF FAITH ENSHRINED IN THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE CALLED DEMOCRACY WHICH SIMPLY IS FREEDOM. OR DO YOU HAVE ANYWHERE IT IS ENSHRINED AS A RULE OF LAW THAT TV DEBATE IS MANDATORY AND COULD DISQUALIFY A CANDIDATE? WORDS OF WISDOM BELOW FOR YOU.

Which "article of faith"? Who wrote the "article of faith"? Where is it written? What has "article of faith" got to do with rule of law?

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Softmirror: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which "article of faith"? Who wrote the "article of faith"? Where is it written? What has "article of faith" got to do with rule of law?

grin FROM YOUR RESPONSES I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY TINUBU IS SO SMART CHOOSING TO NOT GRACE ANY KIND OF DEBATE. LOL! IT WILL BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF HIS TIME cheesy!

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by CheapHomes1: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Softmirror:

grin FROM YOUR RESPONSES I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY TINUBU IS SO SMART CHOOSING TO NOT GRACE ANY KIND OF DEBATE. LOL! IT WILL BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF HIS TIME cheesy!

Is Tinubu debating with me or did mention anything about rule of law and "articles of faith" in relation to his absence from the debate?

What has my response got to do with whether Tinubu is smart or not?

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Softmirror: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is Tinubu debating with me or did mention anything about rule of law and "articles of faith" in relation to his absence from the debate?

What has my response got to do with whether Tinubu is smart or not?

EVERYTHING HAS TO DO WITH IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP RUNNING IN CIRCLES AND SWINGING LIKE A PENDULUM LIKE ARISE TV. IT IS SO STRAIGHT FORWARD. IS IT MANDATORY FOR CANDIDATES TO GRACE POLITICAL DEBATES? AND IF NOT, THERE IS A LAW WHICH DISQUALIFIES THEIR CANDIDACY?THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS NO! END OF STORY.
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by CheapHomes1: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Softmirror:

EVERYTHING HAS TO DO WITH IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP RUNNING IN CIRCLES AND SWINGING LIKE A PENDULUM LIKE ARISE TV. IT IS SO STRAIGHT FORWARD. IS IT MANDATORY FOR CANDIDATES TO GRACE POLITICAL DEBATES? AND IF NOT, THERE IS A LAW WHICH DISQUALIFIES THEIR CANDIDACY?THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS NO! END OF STORY.

You haven't answered the questions.

1. Is Tinubu debating with me or did he mention anything about rule of law and "articles of faith" in relation to his absence from the debate?

2. What has my response got to do with whether Tinubu is smart or not?

3. Which "article of faith" are you talking about?

4. Who wrote the "article of faith"? Where is it written?

5. What has "article of faith" got to do with rule of law?

6. What is rule of law and what has it got to do with Tinubu not participating in a tv debate?

7. What "parameters of a confined rule of law" are you talking about? What does that mean?

8. I don't follow. What has peter obi and buhari got to do the question I asked?
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Softmirror: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

1. Is Tinubu debating with me or did he mention anything about rule of law and "articles of faith" in relation to his absence from the debate?

6. What is rule of law and what has it got to do with Tinubu not participating in a tv debate?

7. What "parameters of a confined rule of law" are you talking about? What does that mean?

8. I don't follow. What has peter obi and buhari got to do the question I asked?

YOU ARE TOO CHEAP LOL! grin
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by CheapHomes1: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU ARE TOO CHEAP LOL! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff / Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad / We Can’t Provide Information On Buhari’s Treatment – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.