Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby (25003 Views)

Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. / Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2022
With these level of arrogance on the part of Tinubu and Atiku, I prefer a revolution and even military coup to any of them getting to Aso Rock
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by juniorstar(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2022
If this man wins 2023 election...hmmm..una go see shege. Cos Nigerians can be very funny creatures that often times divided along religious and ethnic lines...they loose every sense of reasoning.
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Allisgud: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu too like free food,he doesn't joke with party jollof rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by CSTRR: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2022
The signs are there that Tinubu will be one of the worst leaders we can ever get.

Accountability is the key principle of any good governance in any political system.

But you know what they say about dogs that don't hear the whistle of the hunter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2022
AstraDroid:

Deep inside of you, you would have loved your Tinubu to be eloquent and intellectually sound but since he is not smart, you are searching for reasons to defend him because you love him.

That's how Buhari was loved blindly until now.

Keep loving Tinubu and tomorrow your children will resemble you. Even though you hate your life.

Bush baby no need to cry, You have your PVC . Vote for your smart candidate....
Dem take crying swear for you, grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2022
bolabiyi:
certified mumu
Certifued Bush baby grin
Cry !!!! grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Kinddetective: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2022
RelevantUpdates:
Whether He attends the meeting or not,

The Problems of Nigeria cannot be solved on that accord.

Nigeria doesn't need Talkers but Action Doers.

With All The Debates we've been doing all these years, what have been the result ?

You guys have started this nonsense you did with Buhari that landed us here. You may be benefiting from the current economic carnage but for the sake of countless Nigerian families that can’t put food on their tables, I beg you guys to stop!
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Reyhzor:

Everything is strategy for you.
Not going for debate is strategy?
Hope you don't fly out of the country if he wins, because he'll spend 3yrs for medical check-up in France or Uk, then you'll come back here disturbing us with epistle
Bush baby , vote for the ones that comes to your debate .
Must you always cry ? grin
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by gonkin(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Buhari pro max

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by sonofthunder: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerianlover57:
https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1589340268377300993

Source- https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-ignores-presidential-dialogue-attends-friends-birthday-bash-nearby%ef%bf%bc/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

That friend and his family will vote for him.... The arrangée participants at the town hall meeting will not vote for him.

Wise man

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by KGREAT(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2022
If I'm Tinubu ill do the same. Arise TV is owned by PDP chief hence they are biased! but las las Obi will carry the day.
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by RelevantUpdates: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Kinddetective:

You guys have started this nonsense you did with Buhari that landed us here. You may be benefiting from the current economic carnage but for the sake of countless Nigerian families that can’t put food on their tables, I beg you guys to stop!

How has your post related with mine?

Pity.

Comprehension is a problem for many...
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2022
CaptainAyub post=h118180464:
We don't even need him to come and start speaking in tongues again.

Dude has no opposition and why he is so relaxed.

Atiku and Peter Obi just chasing shadows.
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by limeta(f): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Let’s use your parents as example to know if people can be flushed.

You did it with yours and even sold their bones
Afonja retualist
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by ZombieSlayer1: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2022
fredoooooo:
No need to attend or satisfy a gatherings of people with no decorum ..
No need to satisfy bunch of cry babies
Each to his strategy, we meet at the poll booth.
Till then BUSH BABIES .....CRY !!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy >
you ought to be ashamed of yourself
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by ZombieSlayer1: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby no need to cry, You have your PVC . Vote for your smart candidate....
Dem take crying swear for you, grin cheesy
you know that that guy said is true especially the first paragraph
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Musauzor(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Bola the BATstard is too pompous and megalomaniac for my liking. He feels that Nigerians can go to hell with their town hall meetings and interviews but we are going to flush him down the toilet at the appropriate time
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
you know that that guy said is true especially the first paragraph
Are you the one to define the truth ?
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
you ought to be ashamed of yourself
Bush baby , life's more than your feelings....
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Once again the signs are obvious, he is arrogant and pompous. Nigerians won’t matter if he wins
Bushbay. You can vote your Humble and incompetent candidate.
No one is here to satisfy how you feel, we have over 200M feelings to deal with .. cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by ZombieSlayer1: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby , life's more than your feelings....
sure it's more than my feelings but also collectively the feelings of millions of Nigerians suffering under this government.

Also refrain from using any derogatory words on me because I'll unleash hell on you wink
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by ZombieSlayer1: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2022
fredoooooo:

Are you the one to define the truth ?
. anyone with an iota of common sense can
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
. anyone with an iota of common sense can
Who are you to define common sense ? Where yours end others start.
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by SugarGirl44(f): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2022
limeta:

You did it with yours and even sold their bones
Afonja retualist

Retualist grin grin grin
You even used your igbotic accent to type.
Your problem plenty no be small.
Ipig terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by UselessBuharist: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bushbay. You can vote your Humble and incompetent candidate.
No one is here to satisfy how you feel, we have over 200M feelings to deal with .. cheesy grin

We dey here when you go turn beggar online because of your support for incompetence. Go check all those that supported Buhari in 2015, before the end of 2015 they were already crying and begging for 5k online
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by limeta(f): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Retualist grin grin grin
You even used your igbotic accent to type.
Your problem plenty no be small.
Ipig terrorist.

Mo is a fake prophet
Mo is a false prophet
Sing along now
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by hohafrank(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2022
He is misfit for the job.He has nothing to offer.
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by OsunOriginal: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
sure it's more than my feelings but also collectively the feelings of millions of Nigerians suffering under this government.

Also refrain from using any derogatory words on me because I'll unleash hell on you wink
I'm not being derogatory, thats justcthe proper definition of people who wants everyone to bow to their feelings .
Remember millions of Nigeria share different thoughts on this same government and candidates as well.
So lets meet at the Poll on Election day ..
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by Masterchef(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu needs not attend a meeting anchored by a PDP man nah!
Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by fredoooooo: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2022
UselessBuharist:

We dey here when you go turn beggar online because of your support for incompetence. Go check all those that supported Buhari in 2015, before the end of 2015 they were already crying and begging for 5k online
Bush baby, Begging is your hobby reason why you see it in others .
Go beg from the people that feed you as usual .
Millions i know that supported Buhari are still here today ,living life diligently and enjoying life . cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Residents Resort To Using Ox-Drawn Carts In Katsina / EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.