Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. (3964 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Obi Made No Deal With Atiku / Peter Obi Made A Terrible Mistake Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parent Burial / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by techWriter1: 6:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Well you do a juncture there but it's now left for Nigerians s s to kick out those who refused to attend
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by MelesZanawi: 6:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Obidient pigs don dey fight themselves.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Neddstark: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2022
TechW:

Intelligent people know that he was once a governor of a state

He's just an ex-governor and thats how it'll be.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by abokikhalifa: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2022
kingsways:
Well you have a point there but it's now left for Nigerians to kick out those who refused to attend

Tinubu still have my vote. Did you call yesterday show from arise TV a debate. Even the crowd could not follow simple instructions from the organisers. Look at the way those old men sitting in the crowd were behaving like fools.

If you followed that debate from the start. You will notice that so many things can't walk in this country. Look at the ways elders of this country were acting like kids. Shame
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Baronthecelebri: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2022
I don't see a issue there op
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by arnoldocooke: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2022
https://evansgroupmarketing.com/
Evans Group Marketing
At Evans Group Marketing we provide cost effective SEM and SEO services for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Business
We will build and improve your brand identity to effectively reach your market.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Madridstar(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2022
Softmirror:

YES BANDITRY ESPECIALLY MAKING SOME PEOPLE SIT AT HOME ON MONDAYS. NO WORK NO FOOD grin.
dry joke. The joke is on you, cause you still live with your parents. Anybody that is independent, that feeds on his own, buy things from the market, buys fuel for his gen or car, with the prizes of things now, will not support APC, since you are still feed by your parent, continue, you will soon move out then you will know how far.. lol small boy.. APC cant win any north central state.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Softmirror: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Madridstar:
dry joke. The joke is on you, cause you still live with your parents. Anybody that is independent, that feeds on his own, buy things from the market, buys fuel for his gen or car, with the prizes of things now, will not support APC, since you are still feed by your parent, continue, you will soon move out then you will know how far.. lol small boy.. APC cant win any north central state.

grin I LIKE YOUR ASSUMPTION. IT TELLS HOW MUCH UNREALISTIC YOU ARE. DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY? LOL......NO WONDER. ANY WAY WE WILL MEET AT THE POLLS JUST FOR FORMALITY SAKE.

ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU IS ALREADY NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Spy360(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
His Excellency Peter Obi made a serious error being at the Presidential Debate. Tinubu snubbed the Debate and Atiku sent his Vice Presidential Candidate. It was a master stroke to show downgrade the debate as second rate. Obi, should have just stood up and announce that he won't be debating with Vice Presidential Candidates. He is too nice and despite public support for him, he might loose because of this.

He should have walked out and tell the organizers that he will only debate with Presidential candidates.
It was not a debate. It was a meeting with the people. If it was a debate he will not stand with Okowa. But as it was a meeting with the people he hopes to serve, he had to be present to listen to them.

The organisers made the mistake of making it a question and answer show; instead of allow the people to simply make demands of the candidates.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2022
More Nigerians need to hear Peter Obi and his message for a better Nigeria. He should use every source available to sell his message. Even if he is the only one on sit, Nigerians will listen to him.

Peter Obi made the perfect choice to show for the debate. He is talking to Nigerians, and not presidential candidates.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Mom007(f): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerians get the leaders they deserve. when Dr Johnathan was in office, y'all booed him out, calling him too gentle, clueless etc. You wanted a hard president... One who will not be too nice and here we all are! Now God is giving us a second chance, a ray of sunlight... One who is willing to drop everything and come to the table, sit down and engage Nigerians, telling us his plans for the county's development yet here you all are again, finding fault with him and craving for people who do not give a damn about you, who are too empty headed and have nothing to talk about and hence are shying away from ant real interactive discuss with the people... Who have no regard for you whatsoever that they do not bother to even show up... Yes, these are the type you are now clamoring for instead of using Mr PO as a yardstick to rebuke and call the rest to order...
Its a pity Nigerians never learn from their mistakes. 2023 is around the corner already. They have their bribes and their thugs ready. PO supporters, what do you have if you are already turning against yourselves now? You think things are bad now? Miss the opportunity which God himself has given to US to stem this tide of evil governance first then we will know the real meaning of misery!
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
We've seen you that can reason intelligently

Osiwin eniyan

grin grin

Team gbaruuf neutrals wey dey only attack Obidients.

Disguising lots.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
Why must you sound like someone who is cursed with bribery and corruption? I understand that you are hungry and for someone like you 30K is enough to sell consience but please note that everybody is not at your level and ofcourse support for Peter Obi is personal. If I am supporting Peter Obi because of people like you I would have dumped him long ago because of how garrulous and uncouth you behave and sound.

Infact, I believe that you are not a genuine supporter but rather one of those urchins planted by APC to always potray Peter Obi's supporters in bad light. Thanks God Obi himself understands this and have already made it public. So, you don't faze me!

What is this one spewing, fgs?

It seems your "following" of that buffoon called iLegendd is affecting your head. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Neddstark:
You Obidient clowns. You gave him a title he's yet to win. His excellency indeed.

We are clowns? grin

You urchins lot and generator fumes that have been branding Batiku as the next president of the country are what?

And if you're a spineless non-participant observer, have you ever condemned those two groups of people parading their principals as if they've been sworn in?

Olodo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Neddstark:
He's just an ex-governor and thats how it'll be.

Now I know you're a certified mad man.

You can predict that he'll remain an ex-governor, but I/we cannot prophecy that he'll become a president?

Please, send me a PM containing your number.

There's an abattoir close to me here, but they have very few livestock to feed on the animal feed and grasses here, and they are wasting away. There's an open slot for you. grin

I can put in good words with the owner on your behalf, and link you guys up.

Now, please, don't thank me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Neddstark: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Now I know you're a certified mad man.

You can predict that he'll remain an ex-governor, but I/we cannot prophecy that he'll become a president?

Please, send me a PM containing your number.

There's an abattoir close to me here, but they have very few livestock to feed on the animal feed and grasses here, and they are wasting away. There's an open slot for you. grin

I can put in good words with the owner on your behalf, and link you guys up.

Now, please, don't thank me.

I will give you my number after you have enrolled your father in the livestock pen too.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Neddstark:
I will give you my number after you have enrolled your father in the livestock pen too.

You don vex like that? grin

When you too were bleating like a senseless goat. I no know why you people like to turn good bad for person hand like this. Oya, sowwy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by favor914: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
kingsways:
Well you have a point there but it's now left for Nigerians to kick out those who refused to attend
Which debate? What channel?, Where & When?
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Neddstark: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You don vex like that? grin

When you too were bleating like a senseless goat. I no know why you people like to turn good bad for person hand like this. Oya, sowwy.

Did i tell you i am pained like the way you were when you discovered you were a product of a baby factory in Awka? Guy park well.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by BigIyanga: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
toneroforever:
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself. The guy will be terribly dealt with by Nigerians at the polls. Pride runs deep in him.
He go pepper dem.. we go dey smile from corner.. shi shi we no dey give to people wey go dey beg because hardship. We go only take care of our immediate families. Naija too hard .. everybody face your family. Good Politicians are supposed to be dream builders and destiny helpers… but we keep selecting wrong politrickians and expecting fellow citizens to do the work of politrickians. Folks who brought us GMB and doubled down in 2015… are hellbent on taking us on that same route of destruction and destabilization.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Neddstark:
Did i tell you i am pained like the way you were when you discovered you were a product of a baby factory in Awka? Guy park well.

Baby girl, you're still bleating. See mascara streaming down your face. grin

And I am only being a caring netizen.

Come and be chopping animal feed at the abattoir, 'cuz that 30k monthly stipend no dey reach anywhere to feed you. I mean, see your veins, your bones and your reasoning.

Or why else would you think only y'all reserve the right to some things and not Obidients?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Neddstark: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Baby girl, you're still bleating. See mascara streaming down your face. grin

And I am only being a caring netizen.

Come and be chopping animal feed at the abattoir, 'cuz that 30k monthly stipend no dey reach anywhere to feed you. I mean, see your veins, your bones and your reasoning.

Or why else would you think only y'all reserve the right to some things and not Obidients?

Retàrd tries to feminize me by callling me a girl. Must have been the way the homosexuals in your home called themselves. Seems you're a jobless nuisance and hence will be ignored.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Neddstark:
Retàrd tries to feminize me by callling me a girl. Must have been the way the homosexuals in your home called themselves. Seems you're a jobless nuisance and hence will be ignored.

Ohhhh. This one enter your bone marrow?? Tell me something I don't know. When you attempted to "masculinize" me inspite of all glaring signs, what do we call that?

Abeg, don't be projecting the incèst that happens in your family onto strangers on the Internet.

Have a nice life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Madridstar(m): 5:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Softmirror:

grin I LIKE YOUR ASSUMPTION. IT TELLS HOW MUCH UNREALISTIC YOU ARE. DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY? LOL......NO WONDER. ANY WAY WE WILL MEET AT THE POLLS JUST FOR FORMALITY SAKE.

ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU IS ALREADY NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
lol.. it's not an assumption, have you been to the market of late!! Do you know the present cost of food items, such as bag of rice, oil, tin tomatoes, maggi, cup of beans. You dont because you still live with your parents, you dont fuel your Gen or Car. We that gets this things ourselves know whatsup. No right thinking, hustling youths will support APC, cause the hardship touch erbody. No need to school you, cause your vote is just one.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Softmirror: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Madridstar:
lol.. it's not an assumption, have you been to the market of late!! Do you know the present cost of food items, such as bag of rice, oil, tin tomatoes, maggi, cup of beans. You dont because you still live with your parents, you dont fuel your Gen or Car. We that gets this things ourselves know whatsup. [/b]No right thinking, hustling youths will support APC, cause the hardship touch erbody. No need to school you, cause your vote is just one.

[b]WHEN LAST DID YOU TRAVEL TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY? IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGED AS I AM YOU WILL KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING OUTSIDE NIGERIA AS REGARD GLOBAL ECONOMY. NIGERIA IS DOING VERY FINE MY BROTHER IF ONLY YOU KNOW. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN UP THERE IS ONLY AN ASSUMPTION ABOUT ME LOL.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Madridstar(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Softmirror:

WHEN LAST DID YOU TRAVEL TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY? IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGED AS I AM YOU WILL KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING OUTSIDE NIGERIA AS REGARD GLOBAL ECONOMY. NIGERIA IS DOING VERY FINE MY BROTHER IF ONLY YOU KNOW. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN UP THERE IS ONLY AN ASSUMPTION ABOUT ME LOL.
Ajala the traveller, sale your candidate or the party you support. We that dont have money to travel like you, will vote Obi for a better Nigeria. I don't know why the name Obi dey pain una.. come 2023 obi will be the president when you are back in 9ja. PRIViLEGED KID still eating and saying Mama thank You.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Softmirror: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Madridstar:
Ajala the traveller, sale your candidate or the party you support. We that dont have money to travel like you, will vote Obi for a better Nigeria. I don't know why the name Obi dey pain una.. come 2023 obi will be the president when you are back in 9ja. PRIViLEGED KID still eating and saying Mama thank You.

grin

LOL, THAT'S DEMOCRACY FOR YOU.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Madridstar(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

LOL, THAT'S DEMOCRACY FOR YOU.
it's more than that.. we fighting for a better 9ja. No how a sick, drug addict gon be our president.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Softmirror: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Madridstar:
it's more than that.. we fighting for a better 9ja. No how a sick, drug addict gon be our president.

YOU ALREADY SOUND DEFEATED grin
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Madridstar(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU ALREADY SOUND DEFEATED grin

Shey they call you people urchin.. tongue
Privilege urchin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self / Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members / Osun Guber: You Need To Know What Esa Oke People Did To Omisore, Adesiyan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.