Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age (746 Views)

UK To Send 120 Armoured Vehicles To Ukraine As Boris Johnson Meets Zelensky / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by greatness77: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Seventeen European Union countries joined in helping the energy sector of Ukraine which has been severely damaged as a result of Russia’s attacks.
“Ukraine's energy infrastructure has been severely damaged. To sustain access to electricity and heating, 17 EU countries have sent 500 power generators to Ukraine via the EU Civil Protection Mechanism,” Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations posted on Twitter.

In particular, Slovenia, Slovakia, Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Poland, and France have provided assistance to the energy sector of Ukraine.
Earlier, Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal stated that Ukraine had already received 700 power generators from foreign partners and another 900 would be delivered in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:09am On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
If after seeing this headline, somebody failed to laugh then something is definitely wrong with that person,

What a funny headline!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by fortunez1(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2022
U want to laugh at war victims, as if you have food and light in ur house. Mugu

1 Like

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by greatness77: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
grin grin grin grin grin
If after seeing this headline, somebody failed to laugh then something is definitely wrong with that person,

What a funny headline!
imagine sending 500 pieces of "I pass my neighbor generator" to 4.2million people grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by greatness77: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2022
fortunez1:
U want to laugh at war victims, as if you have food and light in ur house. Mugu
if West can send over 10,000 stingers missile which cost more than 180,000dollars each to Ukraine, then why are they sending just 500pieces of I pass my neighbor generator which is not up to 40dollars to Ukraine, no be juju be that cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by seunny4lif(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
grin grin grin grin grin

What a funny headline!
"16 missiles flew to Kiev, all 16 were shot down. Kiev residents heard explosions. And only 2 rockets damaged the energy supply systems in the region"-mayor of Kiev Klitschko

I don't understand this mathematics ooh, please can someone help me on this one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by BentizilL: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2022
seunny4lif:

"16 missiles flew to Kiev, all 16 were shot down. Kiev residents heard explosions. And only 2 rockets damaged the energy supply systems in the region"-mayor of Kiev Klitschko

I don't understand this mathematics ooh, please can someone help me on this one
I only see error in the calculation grin

2 Likes

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by seunny4lif(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2022
BentizilL:

I only see error in the calculation grin
I have been thinking about the math since because this look like Nigeria government need to learn from Ukraine government ooo

2 Likes

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by greatness77: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2022
seunny4lif:

I have been thinking about the math since because this look like Nigeria government need to learn from Ukraine government ooo
another mariupol is loading in eastern Ukraine, Ukrainian Banderas has been knocked out of 2 villages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by itsRhamzy: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
LoL. What do you mean Evil Iranian drone?? grin grin. Nawa for this your funny headline o grin

2 Likes

Re: Eu Sends Generator To Ukraine As Iranian Evil Drone Sent Kiev Back To Stone Age by greatness77: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
itsRhamzy:
LoL. What do you mean Evil Iranian drone?? grin grin. Nawa for this your funny headline o grin
grin grin grin grin
After learning that the drone was powered by Chinese techs he went further to call them Axis of evil grin grin
Below is the evil drone heading to Kiev, all effort to shoot it down failed as it slammed into its target grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Possible Implications Of Africas Alliance With Russia / Live!, The Online Arena, Launches Nov. 4, 2008, W/ Section For Nairalanders! / Is It New Or Is It Old, Which Way Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.