Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,180 members, 7,864,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Reckless 'kids' Kill Cousin In Abuja. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reckless 'kids' Kill Cousin In Abuja. (789 Views)

Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja / My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court / Riot As Reckless Bullion Van Driver Murders An Okada Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reckless 'kids' Kill Cousin In Abuja. by 1luvkipsus: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
What looks like a scene from a movie played itself out penultimate Saturday, August 19th at Gwarimpa, Abuja when two kids, ages 8 and 14 “accidentally” killed their cousin sister (age cool who was holidaying with them with their father’s double-barrel gun. The little girl who was watching a movie while lying in a settee was gunned down as the errant kids played with the gun.

The death of the girl remains a mystery as the father was killed two years ago in what looked like a robbery incident at Nyanya, a suburb of the FCT. The man who was doing excellently well in his business, as is evident in vast estates and properties he acquired, was murdered in cold blood leaving behind the wife and this only child.

However, the widow has been having running battle with her brother in-laws over the man’s properties. The brother in-laws are bent on seizing the properties from her and her daughter, and she on her part has also vowed to hold unto the properties citing her daughter as the rightful owner.

Then the daughter died!
The question on everybody’s lips is; was this innocent girl murdered or it was truly an accidental death?
The widow’s pains have just been doubled.
Re: Reckless 'kids' Kill Cousin In Abuja. by Sunofgod(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
Child assassins? Na wa ooh.

The woman better right a will quick time!

Money - the root of all evil.
Re: Reckless 'kids' Kill Cousin In Abuja. by WebSurfer(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2011
i smell fishhh,, there is sth wrong somewhere, the woman's head looks strong and she has to go to God now that shes still alive bcox she might be the next target,, those inlaws are not clean at all
Re: Reckless 'kids' Kill Cousin In Abuja. by dammiecool(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2011
Source pls sad
Re: Reckless 'kids' Kill Cousin In Abuja. by 1luvkipsus: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2011
@Dammiecool. Which source are u lookin for?

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Brutalised Me Because My Wife Refused To Date Him : Na Lie - Polceman / Policemen Becoming Threats To Citizens / Rehearsed Drama Between Labour,fg And Tuc,lon Long Time Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.