Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ (23368 Views)

Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia / AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks / US President Biden And Ukraine's Zelensky To Meet At White House On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Teaser4(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bentonite1:

Nebenzya calls for an urgent UN Security Council meeting:

Due to attack by combat mosquitoes and a dirty bomb threat we are negatively attacking and demand to move Kherson to Dnipro's left bank.

COWARDS OF YOUR KIND WITH LAME EXCUSES

KHERSON IS CLOSE TO RECAPTURING... WATCH
IT

Putin will find all kind of far fetched hallucinated excuses, to save face as long as they allow him to remain in power. Only thing they care about. Fine, as long as this makes them keep within their borders. COWARDs. another strategy to abandon arms via bombardment and Blaime it on crap..lol
Did you skip your meditations
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Elvictor: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
uniquetechng:
This is the list of the richest countries in Europe as at last year by GDP , if by GDP per capita Luxembourg is number one and Spain is way above Russia because of Russia's large population.
The war and sanctions has further put Russia down the rankings.

Oga Luxembourg is the richest country but in GDP and GDP PPP Russia is higher, in GDP PPP Russia is topping Spain despite it population, don't tell me about sanctions, and etc, the facts on ground, people in Russia are living better than people in Spain
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Mickykarim: 3:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fvcktard!

So it is that hard to defend the cretinous nonsense you wrote?

Next time, don't be bringing your ignorance online and be giving opinions.

Product of a failed education system!

YOU HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO SING A SINGLE LINE OF CHORUS. THE ONE YOU COPIED, BY THE WAY.

Look back at all your exchanges and discover how pathetic repetitive you have been. Fixated on just one word and a sentence, only.

ONE OF THE CONSTATR SONG OF A DEMENTED LITTLE FELLOW IS A DESPICABLE MANIFESTATION OF THE ROT THAT PERVADES YOUR LINEAGE. OBSCENITY.

The little person who is devoid of BRAIN mentions failed education system. Which did you received and exhibited? The words which meanings you can neither define nor put to use. How can you use what you cannot comprehend. The empty scull of the kind of dunce you are never did.

IT IS EITHER OBSCENITY OR MEANINGLESS TROLLS BY A BORN slowpoke.

Mister, you are a compound FOOL. You are too small and not up to it.
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO SING A SINGLE LINE OF CHORUS. THE ONE YOU COPIED, BY THE WAY.

Look back at all your exchanges and discover how pathetic repetitive you have been. Fixated on just one word and a sentence, only.

ONE OF THE CONSTATR SONG OF A DEMENTED LITTLE FELLOW IS A DESPICABLE MANIFESTATION OF THE ROT THAT PERVADES YOUR LINEAGE. OBSCENITY.

The little person who is devoid of BRAIN mentions failed education system. Which did you received and exhibited? The words which meanings you can neither define nor put to use. How can you use what you cannot comprehend. The empty scull of the kind of dunce you are never did.

IT IS EITHER OBSCENITY OR MEANINGLESS TROLLS BY A BORN slowpoke.

Mister, you are a compound FOOL. You are too small and not up to it.

Cretinous fvcktard, how many words have you written now but yet have not defended your cretinous statement?

Do you see now how from that statement I knew you were a moooron?

I am talented at spotting creeeetins. I picked on you instantly and even advice you to be smart when you answer.

The MAGA creeetin! Election was rigged. grin grin grin

Yet, you can't prove me wrong!

I am your Alpha and Omega!
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Mickykarim: 1:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Sagamite:

Cretinous fvcktard, how many words have you written now but yet have not defended your cretinous statement?

Do you see now how from that statement I knew you were a moooron?

I am talented at spotting creeeetins. I picked on you instantly and even advice you to be smart when you answer.

The MAGA creeetin! Election was rigged. grin grin grin

Yet, you can't prove me wrong!

I am your Alpha and Omega!

I KNEW ALL THE WHILE THAT THE DEVIL HAS EATEN UP BOTH YOUR SOUL AND FLESH.

"I am your Alpha and Omega!'

THE VERY GOOD GOD IS BEGINING TO EXPOSE THE DARK LIFE YOU LIVE OR SHALL I ASSERT THAT THE DEVIL THAT HAS TAKEN OVER YOUR SOUL IS NOW PUSHING YOU TO MANIFEST HIS POWER OVER YOUR LIFE.

You have been condemned and consumed to the pit of Sulphur.

YOU ARE GETTING OVER THE CLIFF FOR THE ULTIMATE CRASH.
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Sagamite(m): 1:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Mickykarim:

I KNEW ALL THE WHILE THAT THE DEVIL HAS EATEN UP BOTH YOUR SOUL AND FLESH.

"I am your Alpha and Omega!'

THE VERY GOOD GOD IS BEGINING TO EXPOSE THE DARK LIFE YOU LIVE OR SHALL I ASSERT THAT THE DEVIL THAT HAS TAKEN OVER YOUR SOUL IS NOW PUSHING YOU TO MANIFEST HIS POWER OVER YOUR LIFE.

You have been condemned and consumed to the pit of Sulphur.

YOU ARE GETTING OVER THE CLIFF FOR THE ULTIMATE CRASH.

Moooorons and their Gods! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E no go better for your God!

You should join me in saying that for making you tthis stewpid!
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Teaser4:
bro stop wasting your time, the lad na jambite or undergraduate in one eastern university in Nigeria… Everything he knows comes from cnn, twitter and google. I been think say na OG, I dey follow talk since ni….kindly ignore him.
lol

1 Like

Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Mickykarim: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sagamite:

Moooorons and their Gods! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E no go better for your God!

You should join me in saying that for making you tthis stewpid!

KEEP COMING OUT WITH THE SOUL BEGUILED AND BELEAGUED. GETTING TO KNOW THE MOST USELESS GRAIN DUST ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

Have you dropped your programmed life of despicable singsong of devil incarnate by an infirm piglet.

IF ONLY YOU KNOW HOW I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EXPOSE AND BRING OUT THE INNERMOST ROT AND DECADENCE THE MAKES YOUR BEING.

Clearly, I have been wasting my time with a lesser than human GOAT and an unearthed proven CRETIN.

WHAT IRREDEEMABLE LOST SOUL YOU TURNED OUT TO BE.

I recalled asserting that you are too small and not up to this, burning both your fingers and the rest of the USELESSNESS that makes up the frustrated life your parade about.

I AM NOT SORRY FOR YOU!
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Sagamite(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mickykarim:

KEEP COMING OUT WITH THE SOUL BEGUILED AND BELEAGUED. GETTING TO KNOW THE MOST USELESS GRAIN DUST ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

Have you dropped your programmed life of despicable singsong of devil incarnate by an infirm piglet.

IF ONLY YOU KNOW HOW I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EXPOSE AND BRING OUT THE INNERMOST ROT AND DECADENCE THE MAKES YOUR BEING.

Clearly, I have been wasting my time with a lesser than human GOAT and an unearthed proven CRETIN.

WHAT IRREDEEMABLE LOST SOUL YOU TURNED OUT TO BE.

I recalled asserting that you are too small and not up to this, burning both your fingers and the rest of the USELESSNESS that makes up the frustrated life your parade about.

I AM NOT SORRY FOR YOU!

Cretinous fvctard, this was the easy question you were asked:

So what were you expecting Biden to do, that he did not do?

You spend days typing but can't answer. Can you just admit you are a pure cretiiin and I am a genius at spotting your likes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Mickykarim: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sagamite:

Cretinous fvctard, this was the easy question you were asked:

So what were you expecting Biden to do, that he did not do?

You spend days typing but can't answer. Can you just admit you are a pure cretiiin and I am a genius at spotting your likes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ANSWER TO WHO? A PERVERT FOOL WHO DID NOT KNOW I ALREADY DID BECAUSE YOU ARE DAMN TOO DYSLEXIC WITH COMPOUNDED USELESS LIFE, DEVOID OF ABILITY TO COMPREHEND SIMPLE ENGLISH LANGUGE.

Go back to school, you worthless fellow.

I AM DONE WITH A MAMMOTH CRETIN. I CANNOT CONTINUE WITH AND NEITHER SHOULD I BE AKNOWLEDGED AS HAVING ANY EXCHNGE WITH A CONDEMNED TO LFE NONENTITY.

Take your FOUL stench essence to your mates in the gutters.

GO TAKE CARE OF THE INCONSEQUENCE WORTHLESS LIFE YOU CONTAMINATE HUMANITY WITH.

You are the BIGGEST buffoon around.

Mr. GOAT. I have moved on.
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Elvictor: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
uniquetechng:
This is the list of the richest countries in Europe as at last year by GDP , if by GDP per capita Luxembourg is number one and Spain is way above Russia because of Russia's large population.
The war and sanctions has further put Russia down the rankings.

grin grin

Guy do you look at the screenshot you sent?

Russia is in 5th in that screenshot, below Italy, Luxembourg is nowhere to be find, stop telling crap about sanctions, 5 Eurozone state are in recession, UK economy is in comatose, you dey whine me?
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Sagamite(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mickykarim:

ANSWER TO WHO? A PERVERT FOOL WHO DID NOT KNOW I ALREADY DID BECAUSE YOU ARE DAMN TOO DYSLEXIC WITH COMPOUNDED USELESS LIFE, DEVOID OF ABILITY TO COMPREHEND SIMPLE ENGLISH LANGUGE.

Go back to school, you worthless fellow.

I AM DONE WITH A MAMMOTH CRETIN. I CANNOT CONTINUE WITH AND NEITHER SHOULD I BE AKNOWLEDGED AS HAVING ANY EXCHNGE WITH A CONDEMNED TO LFE NONENTITY.

Take your FOUL stench essence to your mates in the gutters.

GO TAKE CARE OF THE INCONSEQUENCE WORTHLESS LIFE YOU CONTAMINATE HUMANITY WITH.

You are the BIGGEST buffoon around.

Mr. GOAT. I have moved on.

You are a cretinous fvcktard!

Where did you answer?

The answers that showed why you did SSCE 5 times? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low IQ mooooron. grin
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Russia is busy fighting evil that would consumed the world but some people are seeing the opposite and it's unfortunate.
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Otobong3374(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Anytime Putin Asslickers See Fake News They Will Wailing Like Bush Dogs. This Fake News Come From One Of The Nigerian-Russian Shithole. As Long As Nairaland Is Concerned Fake Nigerians Shithole Who Claim To Be Putin Asslicker Will Continue To Cry Blood By Wailing Nonsense Out Of Their Mouths. War In Ukraine Is Not Yet Started, Ukrainians Are Ever Ready To Kill More Russians. Ukraine Is Not Even Ready For Peace Talk, Okay? Bitch, Keep On Posting Fake News For Useless Wailers.
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Elvictor:

Oga Luxembourg is the richest country but in GDP and GDP PPP Russia is higher, in GDP PPP Russia is topping Spain despite it population, don't tell me about sanctions, and etc, the facts on ground, people in Russia are living better than people in Spain

Hmmmm
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Brek: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
I'm very very fatherless my usual prayers will help me make me poor for THE PIG I AM IM A TERRORIST IM AN ANIMATION I WAS CERATED FOR NO REASON
Good boy WHAT AN IDIOT
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by MuslimIgbo: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Brek:

I'm very very fatherless my usual prayers will help me make me poor for THE PIG I AM IM A TERRORIST IM AN ANIMATION I WAS CERATED FOR NO REASON
Good boy WHAT AN IDIOT
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Brek: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

I'm a fatherless fool
Mitchew
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by MuslimIgbo: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Brek:

I'm a fatherless fool
Mitchew
Re: Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ by Brek: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
I love sucking my shapeless mama breast

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country / 3,000 Arrested In Russia As Anti-War In Ukraine Protests Turn Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.