Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) (34951 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Realmi: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2022
November how far na.....which kind package u carry come ...but hausas and dagger or knife na 5&6
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Paracetamol01: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2022
That's why I don't have any symptom of pitty for men on uniforms when they are attacked
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by edunaragold(f): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Solders are dicipline when it's comes to his duty, that guy may be trying to drag his riffle, that may lead to him starbing him, that how they like to ambush solders, the guy collect woto woto, how can u see a soldier and u no go fear, that will live a sign of respect to others , after all I have watch the video were they have attack solders and kill them , that guy may be ipod, you don't know unidentified gun men , but them dey around us. Na which mumu in his right sense go dey follow uniform man with weapon drag.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by hammerT: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2022
edunaragold:
Solders are dicipline when it's comes to his duty, that guy may be trying to drag his riffle, that may lead to him starbing him, that how they like to ambush solders, the guy collect woto woto, how can u see a soldier and u no go fear, that will live a sign of respect to others , after all I have watch the video were they have attack solders and kill them , that guy may be ipod, you don't know unidentified gun men , but them dey around us. Na which mumu in his right sense go dey follow uniform man with weapon drag.

LET ME TELL THE BITTER TRUTH OF YOUR DEATH.

A STRAY BULLET FROM A SOLDIER AK47, FIRED IN A MOMENT MADNESS WILL PIERCE YOUR NECK CAUSING YOU TO BLEED OUT BEFORE DEATH.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by hammerT: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2022
AS FOR THE DEAD, MAY HE NOT REST IN PEACE, WE KNOW YOUR A VICTIM OF TRIBALISM HATE CRIME.

MAY YOUR SPIRIT NOT REST UNTIL THE FAMILY OF YOUR MURDERER ARE COMPLETELY DESTROYED.

THEY WILL DIE UNTIMELY DEATH AND IN THEIR MOMENT OF BREAK TRHOUGH OR SUCCESS THEY WILL DIE.

SORROW WILL CONTINUE TO BEFALL THEM FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION, BECAUSE YOU WERE IN THE LAND OF YOUR ANCESTORS AND DID NOT DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR LIFE CUT SHORT.

ONLY RIP, ONCE YOUR ASSIGNMENT IS COMPLETE, FOR IT IS NOT YOUR TIME TO DIE.

ISEE!
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Who shall we fear? The creator ? Or the creation? Because, this life is kill or be killed.
The Creator off course
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by obama30: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/soldier-stabs-34-year-old-man-to-death-in-abia-graphic-photo/

Soldier don buy unknown gun men market, I come in peace
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by hammerT: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2022
obama30:

Soldier don buy unknown gun men market, I come in peace

NA DOUBLE WAHALA.

1) THE MAN IS FROM ABIA STATE. UGM WILL RESPOND.

2) THE BEST WAY TO AFFLICT YOUR GENERATIONS BORN AND UNBORN WITH CURSE IS TO SPILL BLOOD AND CAUSE UNTIMELY DEATH OF INNOCENT PERSON. PEOPLE WEY SABI, GO REASSIGN THE MAN SPIRIT TO MAKE SURE, YOUR FAMILY NEVER SEE PROGRESS, BECAUSE HE IS NOT RESTING. E NEVER REACH TIME.

SE IS NO LONGER CHRISTIAN AS IT USE TO BE, A LOT OF HEAVY JUJU AND JUDAISM HAVE TAKEN OVER. B

IF U KILL 1, THEY WILL KILL 10 OF U.

THAT IS FOR SURE.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Kohan93(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Dirpetaner: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
it is what it is...my man.. right hand of his chest
thorpido:
Some of these soldiers are brute beasts.They think the law does not apply to them.

What kind of english is 'right hand of his chest'? angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
When they see innocent civilians they know how to do kungfu, but when they see bandits they will abandon their uniform.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
What is a soldier doing around a civilian anyway? Soldiers are supposed to be at war or in their barracks. Oh! Shit! I forgot, this is Naigeria.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
An awusa man stabs an IGBO man dead. Now, let's see how this plays out
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by edunaragold(f): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
hammerT:

LET ME TELL THE BITTER TRUTH OF YOUR DEATH.

A STRAY BULLET FROM A SOLDIER AK47, FIRED IN A MOMENT MADNESS WILL PIERCE YOUR NECK CAUSING YOU TO BLEED OUT BEFORE DEATH.
. While you are blabbing, armed rubber will invade your house tonight and rap your ass the shoot your family in the head .
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by edunaragold(f): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
hammerT:
AS FOR THE DEAD, MAY HE NOT REST IN PEACE, WE KNOW YOUR A VICTIM OF TRIBALISM HATE CRIME.

MAY YOUR SPIRIT NOT REST UNTIL THE FAMILY OF YOUR MURDERER ARE COMPLETELY DESTROYED.

THEY WILL DIE UNTIMELY DEATH AND IN THEIR MOMENT OF BREAK TRHOUGH OR SUCCESS THEY WILL DIE.

SORROW WILL CONTINUE TO BEFALL THEM FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION, BECAUSE YOU WERE IN THE LAND OF YOUR ANCESTORS AND DID NOT DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR LIFE CUT SHORT.

ONLY RIP, ONCE YOUR ASSIGNMENT IS COMPLETE, FOR IT IS NOT YOUR TIME TO DIE.

Are you a babalawo nii,you be God ba,ipod mumu,your death is next from the same way that stray bullet that will hit you is on the way now shot by one Igbo ugm

ISEE!
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Jetbound: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/soldier-stabs-34-year-old-man-to-death-in-abia-graphic-photo/

I really think the activities of military personnel and police in abia should be looked into. Abia is the only state I’ve seen soldiers cashing out on a daily instead of protecting lives. They’ll be everywhere in aba there’s a container to offload just to collect bribes. Multiple checkpoints between aba and port harcourt it’s almost like a no man’s land, you can say there’s no government in the state.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by legba1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
The write ended like this;

"The SUSPECT had been handed over to the police WHILE the DESEASED body had been deposited at a MORTUARY.

Guys, pls dont get into unnecessary altercation,infact avoid it outrightly. Life gat no duplicate ooo
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Quaddafi29: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
And they didn't lynch him?
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by godofuck231: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Suicide by law enforcement
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by adecz: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
☹️☹️☹️Hausas and daggers ⚔️⚔️⚔️
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Who shall we fear? The creator ? Or the creation? Because, this life is kill or be killed.
we eat the creature called human who brings injustice and injuries to their fellow
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Maberu: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Nigeria soldiers are useless
your ogogoro fada is more useleeeeees
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Ijb11: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Johninfantry: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
faceland:
His family members has just been recruited as unknown gunmen.
and they will die like the rest
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Johninfantry: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
thorpido:
Some of these soldiers are brute beasts.They think the law does not apply to them.

What kind of english is 'right hand of his chest'? angry
when civilians kill soldiers una go praise them but when soldier kill civilians una go start to talk nonsense,kill any bloody civilian that misbehave,khaki no be their father mate
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Johninfantry: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=edunaragold post=118193425][/quote]kill any bloody civilian that misbehave bloody ipob fools
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Johninfantry: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Paracetamol01:
That's why I don't have any symptom of pitty for men on uniforms when they are attacked
and that's why u bloody civilians will keep dying untimely death ,2023 dey come una go suffer wetin no good bloody civilians,na we go still kill u and ur family
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by jaafree: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Only God knows the kind of nonsense spewed by this one, now look at him laying down lifeless. Say sorry in two seconds and be spared but ppl rather make mouth when they only have one life
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by ThatsONYI: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
shocked

Same thing almost happened to me when I was suffering as an nwaboi apprentice, the three policemen pointed their guns at me - they also threatened to "deal" with me in that town.

I knelt down to beg, just to please my so called "loving boss" cry ..
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by ThatsONYI: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
jaafree:
Only God knows the kind of nonsense spewed by this one, now look at him laying down lifeless. Say sorry in two seconds and be spared but ppl rather make mouth when they only have one life

shocked

Wow, just wow.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by ThatsONYI: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johninfantry:
and that's why u bloody civilians will keep dying untimely death ,2023 dey come una go suffer wetin no good bloody civilians,na we go still kill u and ur family

shocked

Jesus Christ, damn!

Damn! Damn! Damn! Africa! Nigeria! Wow!
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by ThatsONYI: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
shocked

With all the comments I've seen here - I wish gun possession is legalized 'cause we need it for as long as we the sane people are in this geographical location angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu / Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / Nigerian Man Fights Two Fake Malaysian Immigration Officers - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.