Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) (34975 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Paracetamol01: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johninfantry:
and that's why u bloody civilians will keep dying untimely death ,2023 dey come una go suffer wetin no good bloody civilians,na we go still kill u and ur family
. death await any uniform personnel who won't respect humanity
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Just like that....life gone.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johninfantry:
and that's why u bloody civilians will keep dying untimely death ,2023 dey come una go suffer wetin no good bloody civilians,na we go still kill u and ur family

If this forum is not faceless, guy, you no go dey yarn nonsense here... even if you are a 3 star general. There are things you guys take as jokes.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Aguogba(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ifakiland:

Una go dey do strong head for uniform men. Smh
Your comment is the mentality that keeps Nigeria the way it is. Nigerians don't even grasp the meaning of citizenship and human rights. It's a pity.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by judeenk19(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bastards people inside military uniform shocked shocked, you kill your brother bcuz of bororo Chinese, when God is watching ...
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Fujiyama: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
odemeetu1:
He must have done something to be provoke to that point.

We need complete story, (we know how men love to stand their grounds and be manly in everything)

^^^
You are contradicting yourself.

You say he (the deceased) must have done something for the killer to be provoked to the point of committing a murder. You then ask for the 'complete story'? undecided
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Fujiyama: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kufremfon1:
People of God please try as much as possible to avoid problems with nigeria uniform men, your life is precious and your family and love ones need you, run away if you can don't give out yourself to be killed.

^^^
Nigerians are tired of running.

They run away and these creatures still do their worst and kill.

It is not a crime to be a civilian. Nobody was born wearing fatigues on his back.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Fujiyama: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
edunaragold:
Solders are dicipline when it's comes to his duty, that guy may be trying to drag his riffle, that may lead to him starbing him, that how they like to ambush solders, the guy collect woto woto, how can u see a soldier and u no go fear, that will live a sign of respect to others , after all I have watch the video were they have attack solders and kill them , that guy may be ipod, you don't know unidentified gun men , but them dey around us. Na which mumu in his right sense go dey follow uniform man with weapon drag.

^^
You don't have anything to contribute to this discussion.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Fujiyama: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johninfantry:
when civilians kill soldiers una go praise them but when soldier kill civilians una go start to talk nonsense,kill any bloody civilian that misbehave,khaki no be their father mate

^^^
You have nothing to contribute here.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Fujiyama: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
jaafree:
Only God knows the kind of nonsense spewed by this one, now look at him laying down lifeless. Say sorry in two seconds and be spared but ppl rather make mouth when they only have one life

^^^
You have nothing useful to say here.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Johninfantry: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Paracetamol01:
. death await any uniform personnel who won't respect humanity
so u na immortal nw mumu,una go collect wotowoto
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Johninfantry: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
You have nothing to contribute here.
wasted sperm
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Johninfantry: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

If this forum is not faceless, guy, you no go dey yarn nonsense here... even if you are a 3 star general. There are things you guys take as jokes.
u can't do nothing,if u see me sef none of ur family members fit follow me yarn anyhow
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Johninfantry:
u can't do nothing,if u see me sef none of ur family members fit follow me yarn anyhow

Keep talking, you think say una dey get spare life somewhere.... That's why you guys behave anyhow to civilians. Is that how your mates abroad behave towards them? You guys sow the hatred seed in civilians and that's why most of them come after you.... My only worry is that they end up hurting most of the wrong ones.... but try talking rubbish in an open forum, let's see.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Ifakiland(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
mystery22:
you very stupid,may his fate await you..
His fate can't await me cos I no dey fight with uniform men....go fight one make you die like fowl mumu
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Fujiyama: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Johninfantry:
wasted sperm

^^^
You still have nothing to contribute here.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Fujiyama: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Johninfantry:

^^^
Then let her see you.

No too much talk.

Show yourself, as they say.
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Johninfantry: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
Then let her see you.

No too much talk.

Show yourself, as they say.
lions don't compete with dogs okay
Re: Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Johninfantry: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Keep talking, you think say una dey get spare life somewhere.... That's why you guys behave anyhow to civilians. Is that how your mates abroad behave towards them? You guys sow the hatred seed in civilians and that's why most of them come after you.... My only worry is that they end up hurting most of the wrong ones.... but try talking rubbish in an open forum, let's see.
and is that our civilians in other countries behave to soldiers,Nigerians don't appreciate and that's why u guys are feeling it ,let them come we are always ready normal we go collect o but na them go collect pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Rivers & Arrest Policeman Who Rob Banks(pics / Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.