Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) (46030 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by shortIGBOman: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
I curse Lord luggard.
Aswear this man is senseless just like his principal tilumbu !!!

FFK is referring to your People.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by macolino(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2022
It's that Caro white made in Dubai?...
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Ikpaitid: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2022
Anything but an IPOB man is okay with me.

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by jojo1415: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2022
FFK no get joy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Sleekfingers: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2022
crazygod:
This is what Nigerian politics have been reduced to. Likes of Awolowo, Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello will be rolling over in their graves.

What a shame. Even the followers ain't any different. Like leaders like followers....

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2022
OkutaNla:
This FFK na Agbaya. grin grin cheesy cheesy If Atiku make mistake enter like this, he fit create special budget for Bleaching cream allocation/procurement. cheesy
True. While Tinubu will create special budget for pampers

Both of them don lule.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Ireportlive: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They could be gay partners

I heard Atiku like it behind grin

This explains why AdaObi was fighting Dino Atiku's new lover PDP gays

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Rayjnr: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2022
crazygod:
This is what Nigerian politics have been reduced to. Likes of Awolowo, Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello will be rolling over in their graves.

They started tribal , religious and regional politics

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by MrBONE2(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
APC and PDP have nothing to offer.

Obi is PDP na Abi is he exempted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

This explains why AdaObi was fighting Dino Atiku's new lover PDP gays
You're yet to address who killed Funsho Williams in Lagos

All fingers were pointed at the Lagos landlord

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Who doesn't know you zombiediots are PDP in spirits who are only protesting Igbo's relegation from the PDP through Hoebi .
We've not forgotten your slogan here before the prinaries cheesy grin

Yeye losers
The wise urchins are already singing yooba nesan here already.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by abdulwasiubar: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WByz1fDBA

2023: Tinubu may not attend any presidential debate – Keyamo
Mr Tinubu on Sunday avoided the presidential debate organised by Arise Television and the Centre for Democracy and Development, the latest such miss by the APC candidate.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Curious345: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:
in Benue state we called it " cream Allah cream"
IGEDE PEOPLE love it
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Angelfrost(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Sigh... But, what kinda stupidity or madness will push a person, worst still a man to bleach away his beautiful natural melanin complexion?!!

If you don't have faith in your natural African skin tone, how can you claim to believe in your own country??!

I don't even know how people support Atiku... A man who can't even bear to live in the very country he wants to lead!

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2022
Dino why are you aways insulting me because I was incompetent. Was I the only incompetent Governor??

Ah,Dino, Onikure!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by noskcid(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2022
Hushpuppi don wake
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Ireportlive: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're yet to address who killed Funsho Williams in Lagos

All fingers were pointed at the Lagos landlord

PDP killed funsho Williams nothing to address in a solved case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by EKOSuperior(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2022
crazygod:
They will be uneasy in their graves, shame on today's politicians!
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by PointZerom: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

PDP killed funsho Williams nothing to address in a solved case
You mean PDP killed its own governorship candidate in Lagos ?

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by onomeabuja: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2022
Abfinest007:
We don't need someone that will use Nigeria money to buy bleaching cream and jump from one fair girl to another

Obi is not a womanizer so he won't budget money for bleaching cream and girls
And who told u these men are bleaching, if they will is it Caro white of 1k they will use? And y must they bleach? So ur eyes are paining u to see that these great men has their natural color?
Well said, u guys will rant & wail but when d time comes to swear these men in 2 power, I wonder what will become of all u miscreants with peanut life style undecided

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Naira20: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Was
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Obi is PDP na Abi is he exempted
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by PointZerom: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Dino why are you aways insulting me because I was incompetent. Was I the only incompetent Governor??

Ah,Dino, Onikure!!!

STALE

Well meaning Nigerians has commended Obi for rising to the occasion and refusing to be bullied in the public......WHAT A LEADER.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Abfinest007:
We don't need someone that will use Nigeria money to buy bleaching cream and jump from one fair girl to another

Obi is not a womanizer so he won't budget money for bleaching cream and girls

But he lies too much!

His words are unrealistic and same with ambition!

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2022
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Olam09(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2022
I'm still laughing.. grin

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
Was

So he has been washed off all the sins in just 4 months

Una never ready to talk truth.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
APC and PDP have nothing to offer.
We are not in for diversionary politics.

Peter Obi's style is too difficult for them

Oh!

You forgot so early?

Please remind me, which party was Obi before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by akinmusi(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Lmao
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Berankis: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022
This is what makes me sad about Nigeria. We are just bunch of fools. No reputable party will make this bastard a part of their campaign team. APC is not reputable. PDP is useless!! Labour Party is unsure of it's legacy and inconsistent.
Nigerians are not really worth much honestly and we deserve all we get...
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Petie33: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
thunder scatter Remi the useless prostitute
Remi is more decent than your mother because your mom married many men she is the widest cum bucket in your neighborhood but Remi only marry one man and stand by him even made him who he is today I believe if your mother did the same for your father you will not have been a burden to our community[b] be wise [/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi's Four Daughters Are Stunning!. / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.