Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) (46032 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Naira20: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Even 2hrs ago na "was".
MeaslesMumpsRub:

So he has been washed off all the sins in just 4 months

Una never ready to talk truth.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Naira20: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oh!

You forgot so early?

Please remind me, which party was Obi before?
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Moymoy: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2022
crazygod:
This is what Nigerian politics have been reduced to. Likes of Awolowo, Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello will be rolling over in their graves.

Please google Ahmadu Bello interview with a white journalist.
You will see that Nigeria's problem didn't begin today.
You will see how the fulani agenda has always been the ruthless subjugation of other ethnic groups.
MAYBE YOU WILL GRASP THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE 2023 ELECTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
Even 2hrs ago na "was".

Lol.
If you smart you go know say Obi na Ponzi Scam.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Ireportlive: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You mean PDP killed its own governorship candidate in Lagos ?

Be deceiving yourself

Is that the first time PDP aspirant killed themselves

Fayose and the world bank consultant is another example
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Franking: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2022
crazygod:
This is what Nigerian politics have been reduced to. Likes of Awolowo, Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello will be rolling over in their graves.

Ahmadu Bello? U haven't listened to one video that trended not long ago. He was no nationalist. He was a tribal bigot that doesn't deserve the honors Nigeria has bestowed on him. He was just a product of quota system.

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Naira20: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Stop advertising folly...
smart Nigerians are OBIdient.

So Atiku is APC/AC abi?
And Tinubu is SDP too.

MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lol.
If you smart you go know say Obi na Ponzi Scam.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by juman(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
I curse Lord luggard.

Lugard was a great man that manufactured Nigeria. One of the biggest country in the world.

Thank you laggard.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by juman(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2022
Pdp want to steal the money to be buying bleaching cream.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by 8stargeneral: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2022
OkutaNla:
This FFK na Agbaya. grin grin cheesy cheesy If Atiku make mistake enter like this, he fit create special budget for Bleaching cream allocation/procurement. cheesy
aswer

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Cantonese: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Chai.

Na knockout punch.

Even see as dem leg be. Melaye na woman abeg. We go start to call am babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by faceland: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Except may be Atiku had an accident when he was young. Both of them are dark skin.

I personally can't look men that bleach on their face, I feel ashamed for them.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Kog45(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2022
It is only in this country that someone like FFK talked and people still take him serious.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by faceland: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Franking:

Ahmadu Bello? U haven't listened to one video that trended not long ago. He was no nationalist. He was a tribal bigot that doesn't deserve the honors Nigeria has bestowed on him. He was just a product of quota system.

Buhari is getting away with a lot of things because of the brainwashing Ahmadu Bello installed on his people. Same reason they would never vote for Peter Obi no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2022
FFK again
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by bewla(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Abfinest007:
We don't need someone that will use Nigeria money to buy bleaching cream and jump from one fair girl to another

Obi is not a womanizer so he won't budget money for bleaching cream and girls
Them say one oluchi get baby for obi se na true
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
Stop advertising folly...
smart Nigerians are OBIdient.

So Atiku is APC/AC abi?
And Tinubu is SDP too.

Guy e be like say you no too go school.

Jagaban has been a one party man since time immemorial, go and verify from Peter obi.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Trinitycian: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I'm for obi but nobody takes mr food serious anymore.
he seriously needs that attention to justify his pay as one of APC PCC
hahahahaha
everybody knows FFK as loyal to his tummy and such man can't be taken serious.

Trinitycian hope you see that in Nigeria Politics there's nothing like maturity.
pettiness is allowed
it's how much low you can go.
there's no modesty in Nigeria Politics.

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Remi the useless prostitute

I have never rated FFK. Even Reno Omokri that's far better than him and in PDP, I mostly disagree with him. Politics shouldn't be too dirty. Tbh. But it's well.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by duro4chang(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2022
See the clowms. May they never win any election in this country.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
I curse Lord luggard.
Aswear this man is senseless just like his principal tilumbu !!!

You would have rejoiced if it were to be other way round... We will soon be quiet by February
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by MossLuv: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2022
I don't know why this man always behaved like a child.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by georgeufi: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2022
FFK = FREE FOOD KAYODE

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by HimName: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
I curse Lord luggard.

Show me barrage of curses you unleashed on FFK when he was lambasting Buhari and APC.
Mad man wey una train don run enter 7 days market square grin

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Naira20: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Lol..I don't know why you cant think.

Now connect the dots.Mr school

SDP is still in existence and that was Tinubu's party in the 90s.

Atiku has moved to other parties other than PDP.He was in SDP too in the 90s.So why isn't he referred to as APC or SDP since "was" means nothing to you?

You blindly follow PDP's latest failed strategy because you think it'd help defame PO.
Talk of anywhere belle face politics.

You don't need to "go school" to use your brain. Do you?

MeaslesMumpsRub:

Guy e be like say you no too go school.

Jagaban has been a one party man since time immemorial, go and verify from Peter obi.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by shinealight(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
I curse Lord luggard.

Hmmm….be careful you don’t end up in Kirikiri, my friend.
I see you’re inciting your fellow miscreants to throw stones.…just try throwing your stone and see where it gets you.
DSS should be watching people like you very closely!! undecided undecided
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by SamOchuko: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
See link. grin grin grin

https://www.facebook.com/100050467990818/posts/pfbid0KLrthqQra7dysaFxXVbsNYfdpjetSovKkG1Q57b9NkpRzerQhaqUEGmR4G8N2k1Al/

Kai FFK and bad mouth, Dino not get anywhere e day go so no need but them suppose arrest the person way advise Atiku to snap that pics alongside the photographer, them nor see the way the leg b b4 and after them snap an? Why them make the pics public? Una don give FFK something to take mock Atiku now, anyway sha best of luck to him on his third position in the 2023 election and his return to his base in Dubai until his return in 2026 to contest the 2027 presidential election.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
Lol..I don't know why you cant think.

Now connect the dots.Mr school

SDP is still in existence and that was Tinubu's party in the 90s.

Atiku has moved to other parties other than PDP.He was in SDP too in the 90s.So why isn't he referred to as APC or SDP since "was" means nothing to you?

You blindly follow PDP's latest failed strategy because you think it'd help defame PO.
Talk of anywhere belle face politics.

You don't need to "go school" to use your brain. Do you?

Olodo.
The SDP of then is now defunct.
Re: Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) by Naira20: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Which school you say you go again?
So "then" was meaningful but "was" made no sense to you.

No need to waste time explaining "defunct" and the connection of present SDP of then and now

You problem is comprehension, no offence.
When you are ready to use your brain let's talk.For now, na folly you dey advertise
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Olodo.
The SDP of then is now defunct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi's Four Daughters Are Stunning!. / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.