Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,145 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

"Killing people is a gift, I enjoy it" - Edmund Kemper, Man who slept with dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Killing people is a gift, I enjoy it" - Edmund Kemper, Man who slept with dead (1038 Views)

Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Killing people is a gift, I enjoy it" - Edmund Kemper, Man who slept with dead by naijabizzcomng: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Edmund Kemper was born in California on the 18th of December in 1948. Kemper grew up to be an antisocial person, at the age of ten Kemper buried a pet cat alive then he dug it up, beheaded it, and then put the head in a spike. Kemper did not stop there at age 18 he killed another cat.

In an interview with him, he said his killing people is a gift!!, Watch interview in link below;
watch video in link below
Kemper was considered to be weird, he played with his sister’s dolls in a manner that was considered disturbing. Also, Kemper used to sneak out of his home to watch his teac....... More

kemper’s parents’ marriage didn’t work out..... Photos and full story here;

https://globalinfo247.com/photos-meet-edmund-kemper-the-man-who-killed-8-women-and-slept-with-their-dead-bodies/

1 Share

Re: "Killing people is a gift, I enjoy it" - Edmund Kemper, Man who slept with dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
there are insane demonic serial killers all over the world, even in Nigeria!
Re: "Killing people is a gift, I enjoy it" - Edmund Kemper, Man who slept with dead by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:25am On Jun 02, 2023
What happened to that Nigerian serial killer, caught some years ago? I was looking forward to hearing more about his case but it just went cold.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Mhiz Gold Sex Tape Leaks Online By Jealous Ex / Billboard Music Awards 2006 / Brit In Mum Sickness Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.