Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Actor Freddie Leonard Shares Photo From His Engagement To Peggy Ovire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Freddie Leonard Shares Photo From His Engagement To Peggy Ovire (1347 Views)

See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy / Man Who Stole Phones In Peggy Ovire's Boutique Caught On CCTV (Video) / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Freddie Leonard Shares Photo From His Engagement To Peggy Ovire by TheGistDay: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Actor, Freddie Leonard has shared a photo of the engagement ring he gave his lover, Peggy Ovire

Both actors made their affair public in October and will tie the knot on November 19.

Freddie posted photo of the ring on his IG page with the caption

https://thegistday.com/2022/11/07/actor-freddie-leonard-shares-photo-from-his-engagement-to-peggy-ovire/

Re: Actor Freddie Leonard Shares Photo From His Engagement To Peggy Ovire by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Another clout chasing social media engagement which will likely crumble before election.
Re: Actor Freddie Leonard Shares Photo From His Engagement To Peggy Ovire by meobizy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
This fine boy wants to lock himself to one woman? Okay, we’re watching.

(1) (Reply)

He Battered My Face, I Lost A Baby”: Tonto Ignores Court Order, Spills More / Bobrisky Flaunts Banging Body For The First Time After His Latest BBL Surgery / Why Do Most People Dream Of Marrying A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.