Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Reoccurring Malaria. I Need Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reoccurring Malaria. I Need Help!! (429 Views)

I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) / Monolaurin capsules Kills Staphylococcus Bacteria Completely Without Reoccurring / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reoccurring Malaria. I Need Help!! by Norah199: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders. Pls I don’t know what is wrong with my body. I’ve been having reoccurring fever and slight headache. Each time I go for test, it’s maleria. I usually do full bloood count and maleria test and it’s always maleria. My full blood count majority of the time appears normal.

So far so good for the past 2years I have been treating maleria every month.. the longest I have gone without anti maleria should be maybe 3 months in the last 2 years. Sometimes it comes after 3 weeks of treatment and most times together with typhoid drugs.

For the record;
1. I don’t live in a mosquito prone environment. Even though I don’t sleep with mosquitoe nets, I don’t remember the last time I got bitten my mosquito.
2. I take what I eat and drink seriously. I have been on bottled water for the past 3 years and I rarely eat out. I’m married and my wife cooks my food. She hardly fall sick. She’s 0+ while I’m b+
4. Even the times I take a lot of immune booster, supplements, I still feel this way after a few weeks
5. I have done general check up including hiv and kidney test and everything is fine. The only thing the doctor told me was my bad cholesterol was high but not so bad. He said I should be doing more workout and eat healthy with fruits which I have been doing.
6. I take lots of fruits in the form of smoothies even though I don’t do this every day but I know I eat good amount of fruits in a month.
7. I have ulcer but not so bad, it only comes when I take too much alcohol and maybe starve my self from morning till night. Because of this I hardly take alcohol and eat atleast 2 times daily. Morning and night and ulcer hasn’t been a problem for a long time unless I take things that trigger it
8. I was having acid reflux (gerd) that started about 3 months ago but I have been able to know foods that trigger it like bread, noodles, too much eba which i have stopped. In fact I eat oatmeal floor now and have completely stopped bread and noodles.

Guys I listed all these so people understand my lifestyle. I seriously don’t know why I keep having reoccurring fever and little headache that would definitely progress if I don’t take medication and stop immediately I take anti maleria only for symptoms to come back after a few weeks.
I need help pls because I’m tired of going for test and taking drugs or injections. I’m seriously worried. Got so bad my wife and mom thinks it’s something else
Funny part is I eat and drink same thing with my wife yet she hardly fall sick. I’m the one always treating. It’s terrible.
Re: Reoccurring Malaria. I Need Help!! by illicit(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Are you AA?

If u are, it's a problem associated with it
Re: Reoccurring Malaria. I Need Help!! by Norah199: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2022
illicit:
Are you AA?

The funny part is I’m b+ with genotype AS. My wife is AA yet she hardly fall sick
Re: Reoccurring Malaria. I Need Help!! by illicit(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2022
Norah199:

The funny part is I’m b+ with genotype AS. My wife is AA yet she hardly fall sick

Ok
Well, people with AA are usually and unusually susceptible to malaria attacks, it's about something in their cells or so

1 Like

Re: Reoccurring Malaria. I Need Help!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
illicit:
Are you AA?

i am AA its same issue im battling with

1 Like

Re: Reoccurring Malaria. I Need Help!! by Chigorkizz(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Buy doxycycline.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Treat This Skin Issue On My One Year Old Baby. It's Very Itchy / Get Your Ear Wax Removal Kit / How Aware Are Nigerians About Cancers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.