Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,546 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl (8735 Views)

Napoli Sack Head Coach, Gennaro Gattuso / Southampton Sack Coach Mark Hughes After Man Utd 2-2 Draw / Argentina Sack Head Coach, Sampaoli Following Russia 2018 World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by abobote: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2022
toobusy:
And that Harry Potter is still holding unto his job,sometimes I think appointing an English manager was one of the demand FA secret placed on Toedy Boley before he was able to aquire Chelsea, because it doesn't really make any sense replacing one of the Top 4 Managers in the world with a championship manager in Harry Potter,my biggest fear now is that by the time Toedy and potter would be through with Chelsea,my beloved club would be struggling to avoid relegation.
No worry, Chelsea will the champions league.
Sh una talk say anytime, Chelsea change coach, dem de win the champions league
Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by odinga1of: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
RealGandalf:
See the short Zacchaeus destroying Nigeria's education.

Buhari should sack the id!ot before he destroys our education further.

Aboki channel your energy to Adamu Adamu ( The Nama Nama Minister of Education))
Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by FirstCounsel(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Weedhustler:
Porter next..........then klopp d flop go follow, then round it up with lampard!
"Klopp the Flop" lol grin cheesy
Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by Hooper521: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
I'm happy to see the issue is soon regulated. Thankful to you for supporting us with the outcome.A commitment of appreciation is all together for the information. Keep on sharing such illuminating presents and progress forward suggest such posts. DGME Paystub Login Portal
Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by Solofresh2: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Cantonese:
Na dem sabi.

As far na say Gunners remain no. 1, we no send.

Una wey get mind dey talk say Arsenal dey inconsistent; Arsenal dey cut una ticket; fear no go gree una talk again.

Meanwhile Chelsea fans, we no be una mate.
Shut Up there
Go and win one champions league first before you start to dey talk trash.Man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool no be ya mate!
Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by Realguyman1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
That Chelsea Harry Potter is the one who need it most
Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by Cantonese: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Solofresh2:
Shut Up there
Go and win one champions league first before you start to dey talk trash.Man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool no be ya mate!

Na so the name Arsenal pain you reach? Anyway no too vex.

You know my happiness? Na that your better cry wey you dey cry so.

As you dey see Arsenal for no 1 so, if e no gree you endure, abeg try make friendship with the nearest transformer near you, with a good hug included.
Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Salvador1:
That's bad news.

He's a good coach

His team frustrated arsenal this season

1 Like

Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by ejike714: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hire Joseph Yobo fastHire Joseph Yobo fast...
Re: Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl by cletz991(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
How does the post relate to Ronaldo.

Bitter soul undecided
abobote:
Man U should sack Ronaldo or return him to parmenent bench, he has nothing to offer again.
On a serious note Ronaldo should retire from football or go MLS

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAFCON 2022: Nigeria Squad Still Waiting For Unpaid Bonuses And Allowances / Open A Nairabet Account And Get Free 7000 Naira Welcome Bonus / My Funny Football jokes_ kinda One Minute Of Pictures Or vids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.