Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates (27738 Views)

We No Dey Reply Nonsense - Oseloka Obaze, Peter Obi's Campaign Deputy Director / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
XerXers:

You will never drag us to your level

Though I heard he fainted during the debate, which one be fighting now.

This Obi and his zombidient clan is disgracing the south side. angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tired of who?

Na Peter Obi dey calm us down, if not we go set everywhere on fire till it burns down grin
Hahahaha

Chinedu wait after the election before you start to burn houses biko

You go burn you go tire grin grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Speedition: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
����
"if you don't understand this please meet all your past English teachers for refund"
This one choke o.
You 200 : 0 Emilokan/ Atikulaters

mrvitalis:

It's ok not to comprehend basic English ...but trying to spill your ignorance on others is a no no

Let me make it Clear

Obi is ready to debate other presidential candidates even in their backyard ...but if and only if it's between presidential candidates ...if you don't understand this please meet all your past English teachers for refund
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by BECALMBECALM(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ruben Abati is a pdp man. He is working for pdp. Arise tv is working for pdp
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by abokimallam: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Peter Obi should not attend any Presidential candidates debates, where all presidential candidates are not present. He should rather continue with his campaign. House to house, university to university.
It is meant to ridicule him and Obedients.
IF NIGERIA WANTS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES DEBATES, they should urge the National Assembly to pass it into LAW, as it is in US where Nigeria copied its democracy.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by ALTERNATEID: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
I can bet he got this idea from Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by PeterObi4LP: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:
Are they tired already grin grin grin

Just one night from Dino una don chicken out.

Lazy People (LP)

Far better than your ancestors the quarter to quench who keep dodging live interview. Shame on you
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by CoolestPed22: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:

Lazy People (LP)

You lack sense.
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Timmi: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
pleasureosondu:

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1589567295113768960?t=hqqZ_IE6DG-Y3VKb3Y06CQ&s=19

This media house is biased and the owner is a proven corrupt individual. This is gutter journalism at its worst and only those seeking cheap adulterated publicity will participate in this kind of debate/townhouse/clown house (as exemplified by Dino) participates and will continue to participate. Right minded Patriotic Nigerians should boycott this TV station and the newspaper.
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by pleasureosondu(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sheggy13:

Oseni isn't neutral. Isn't it obvious that he abhors Tinubu and APC- he doesn't even hide this, and also makes it somewhat known indirectly that he is behind Peter Obi?
Most of Oseni's questions are centered on the campaign promises of the APC from 2015 and 2019. We all know that Nigeria's problem( especially economy) nose-dived from 2015, so how do you expect an APC spokesman to defend Buhari when drilled by Oseni? Even Tinubu isn't campaigning with Buhari's achievements. It's the apc's failure that's making you feel that Oseni is partisan but the truth is, APC failed, Tinubu isn't comfortable using Buhari for campaign purposes in the South and Oseni will drill them all cos they are ruling party and it's part of his job description.

For Obi, his questions are different and more of issue based campaign questions. LP isn't the ruling party so, there's no way the questions 4 them and APC will be same. Remember say 1 Dollar don near #900 under APC, Abeg e reach to ask APC serious questions and if na LP b ruling party, Oseni should do same

1 Like

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by obyno82: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:

Lazy People (LP)

You don't have sense.
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by kenex4ever(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:

Lazy People (LP)
Your own bedwetter of a candidate already chickened out b4 the debate could start.����
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by tafabaloo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Anihub:
Obi all the way

Even with his poor perfomance at the first question on security.
Okowa as a vice presidential candidate is more articulate, in-charge and effective than Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Johnn74: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Interesting
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Sonyboom: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
So there were people not following Obi before. ?! This is shocking as I believed with obi rallies all Nigerians were already fooling him to Ipobland

PrinceOfLagos:

Abati and dino attitude last night against Peter Obi actually got Obi many sympathy followers

So many people that weren't even Obi followers were disgusted by Dino attack on Peter Obi last night and also the fact that Peter Obi slammed Dino immediately dino tried to disrespect him, has shown that Peter Obi will not tolerate nonsense from trouble makers if he becomes President of Nigeria.

Obi impressed Me and millions of other sane Nigerians
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by ursullalinda(f): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Abati and dino attitude last night against Peter Obi actually got Obi many sympathy followers

So many people that weren't even Obi followers were disgusted by Dino attack on Peter Obi last night and also the fact that Peter Obi slammed Dino immediately dino tried to disrespect him, has shown that Peter Obi will not tolerate nonsense from trouble makers if he becomes President of Nigeria

You can say that again....what was meant to bring him down added to his glory.

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Bridget95(f): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dapson73:
Asiwaju teaching them politics 407.

Jagaban, straight to the Villa.
Asiwaju ,Drug lord to presidential candidate from election defeat to sick bed.

Vote LP 2023 for a better Nigeria
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by rollywise(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dapson73:

Suffer head
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by jamjo: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:

Lazy People (LP)

Chicken out you said, where was your candidate?
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by muykem: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So many people that weren't even Obi followers were disgusted by Dino attack on Peter Obi last night and also the fact that Peter Obi slammed Dino immediately dino tried to disrespect him, has shown that Peter Obi will not tolerate nonsense from trouble makers if he becomes President of Nigeria.

Then Obi should continue in show of shame in debate to win more followers.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Emperor88(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't even go there , Asiwaju scored an own goal for not attending the debate ..
Is it your own goal? You should be happy he did or are you not confident of winning again?
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Emperor88(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
MrALIVE:
you should be ashamed supporting a man who is afraid to face direct questions from Nigerians.
You should also be ashamed of yourself for supporting any previous politician who has held an elective position. You be ashamed of supporting anybody above 60..... Many of you who didn't vote for Buhari in the last election voted Atiku/PDP, so what has Atiku done wrong in 3 years?.
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Kingspin(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:

Lazy People (LP)
If they ask you now you will say you are playing politics
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Kingspin(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dapson73:

This one doesn't even know what is happening around him.
If they ask u now you will say you are playing politics.Black man,

Vote Sowore O
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Fidelarinze9(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:

Lazy People (LP)
You should be ashamed, where is your presidential candidate? Is Dino or dinosaur running for president?
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by patomberekpe(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:

Lazy People (LP)
I keep saying it to You naive individual, If you like vote criminal Old Tinubu and bokoharam leader Shittima, or vote criminal thief Atiku, When the time come either bokoharam takes over Abuja and rule, or If a bag of rice 8s 100k me and You will buy it same price. ignorance generation.
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by 27Pushing30: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
pleasureosondu:
The TownHall meeting was designed to favour a particular party. It was obvious from Reuben Abati's speech, Okowa preferred attacking Obi and later Kwankwaso rather than answering his questions while baby Dino took the opportunity to rightfully act like a kid. Arise TV shouldn't engage the services of a journalist who's partisan.

On the good side, Dino's attitude yesterday is giving Obi the much needed publicity.

Is Rufai not partizan? that guy who does newspaper review is he not partisan? abeggiii
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Allisgud: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

he unpressed honestly trying to act electoral professional everytime is not good
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Allisgud: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

he impressed me honestly trying to act electoral professional everytime is not good

1 Like

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Babyface33: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tired of who?

Na Peter Obi dey calm us down, if not we go set everywhere on fire till it burns down grin

You can only burn your father's house

Violence doesn't win an election , is a game of number and the highest biller.
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by iamjavadem(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
You now see why most presidential candiilike to stay away from debates, it's never neutral.
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by 175(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Anihub:
Pls guys, if you're led to help kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Ann G.TBank

What about your other moniker Angelics?

Nairaland Detectives don burst am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akon Ikeme Has Confessed For Her Involvement In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal - SR / Reno Omokri Mocks Okorocha, Akpabio 'As Their People Reject Them' / Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.