Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates (27756 Views)

We No Dey Reply Nonsense - Oseloka Obaze, Peter Obi's Campaign Deputy Director / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by NuruDiddy: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:
Are they tired already grin grin grin

Just one night from Dino una don chicken out.

Lazy People (LP)

It's simple. Bring Tinubu,Atiku Kwankwaso then Obi will be there.
Anything short of that he will not honor.
We don't need rascals and urchins around us.
Can u imagine someone making statement

Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by SenatePresdo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Babyface33:

You can only burn your father's house

Violence doesn't win an election , is a game of number and the highest biller.

Then they should not rig it, else Endsars would be childs play, we will burn things to the ground grin and your likes would run and hide and be making mouth online like only know how to do
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by kkfada(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moferere:
Are they tired already grin grin grin

Just one night from Dino una don chicken out.

Lazy People (LP)
thats why nigeria will never get better with people like you ,we are talking about the betterment of the nation and not child play...mumu
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Lasien: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dapson73:
Asiwaju teaching them politics 407.

Jagaban, straight to the Villa.

Same way Tinubu packaged Buhari straight to the Villa, I hope you and your family members are enjoying the security and high cost of living...you need another 8 years of such I guess
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by franudi: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Supported.
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by PecE2Make: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi and his people prevented Nigerians from assessing the competence and capacity of Mohammadu Buhari as they refused him attending the presidential debate that were organized and today, we are where we are.
Presently, Festus Keyamo and his people are again denying Nigerians the opportunity of assessing Ahmad Tinubu 's mental fitness and capacity by refusing him from attending any presidential debate.
How would someone apply for a job and refuse to be interviewed?
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by DeleTaller: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Abati and dino attitude last night against Peter Obi actually got Obi many sympathy followers

So many people that weren't even Obi followers were disgusted by Dino attack on Peter Obi last night and also the fact that Peter Obi slammed Dino immediately dino tried to disrespect him, has shown that Peter Obi will not tolerate nonsense from trouble makers if he becomes President of Nigeria.

Obi impressed Me and millions of other sane Nigerians

Which Obi is that? The one that almost got into crying? I thought you people said Obi will attend all debates... let him continue... dem go soon throw am pure water nylon..
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by PecE2Make: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi and his people prevented Nigerians from assessing the competence and capacity of Mohammadu Buhari as they refused him attending the presidential debate that were organized and today, we are where we 7are.
Presently, Festus Keyamo and his people are again denying Nigerians the opportunity of assessing Ahmad Tinubu 's mental fitness and capacity by refusing him from attending any presidential debate.
How would someone apply for a job and refuse to be interviewed?
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Dapson73(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2022
Lasien:

Same way Tinubu packaged Buhari straight to the Villa, I hope you and your family members are enjoying the security and high cost of living...you need another 8 years of such I guess

Asiwaju is the awaiting Messiah that will take Nigeria to eldorado .
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by ufuosman(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Obi kip going. D love is increasing more and more
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by kcbaba007: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Dapson73:
Asiwaju teaching them politics 407.

Jagaban, straight to the Villa.

Ode wink

Are you referring to your shaky shaky daddy druggie ui
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by PrinceOfLagos: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good decision
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Lawalatm: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is not a game and I suppose you would prefer to listen and take your decisions based on values with the desire to correct all the wrongs of the past. We can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result....Dino was there like a tout to disrupt the civil opportunity for you and me to hear our potential president. wink wink wink

XerXers:

You will never drag us to your level
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by Dapson73(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
kcbaba007:

Ode wink

Are you referring to your shaky shaky daddy druggie ui

You lack manners. Idiot
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by MrALIVE: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dapson73:

If your brain is intact, you should know the political system we operate is called democracy and I'm at liberty to support whoever I wish.

So what's your stress ?
that doesn't change the fact that you should be ashamed of yourself for the choice of candidate you have made...we won't allow people like you to put us into another mess that will be a child's play compared to the one we are in already.
Re: Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates by MrALIVE: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Emperor88:

You should also be ashamed of yourself for supporting any previous politician who has held an elective position. You be ashamed of supporting anybody above 60..... Many of you who didn't vote for Buhari in the last election voted Atiku/PDP, so what has Atiku done wrong in 3 years?.
you sound confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft / Photos From A Foiled Suicide Bomb Attack At University Of Maiduguri Today / Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.