Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Bbnaija Stars, Tacha, Erica, Hermes, Liquorose And Others Show Up In Wakanda Sty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Stars, Tacha, Erica, Hermes, Liquorose And Others Show Up In Wakanda Sty (747 Views)

Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down / BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot / Queen Nwokoye Features In Wakanda Movie, Nigerians React ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Stars, Tacha, Erica, Hermes, Liquorose And Others Show Up In Wakanda Sty by MsDoris(f): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
BBNaija Stars, Tacha, Erica, Hermes, Liquorose And Others Show Up In Wakanda Style For Black Panther 2 (Video)
The African Premiere of Black Panther: Wakanda forever finally took place last night, Sunday 6th November, in Lagos.

The wakanda themed event had in attendance our favourite Big Brother Naija stars from the various editions.

The reality stars showed up looking stunning and well styled for the occasion.

Some of the BBNaija stars spotted were, Tacha, Prince, Erica, Liquorose, Hermes, Sheggz, Bella, Allysyn amongst others.

Visit web page below for full update/ All photos:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/11/bbnaija-stars-tacha-erica-hermes.html

Re: Bbnaija Stars, Tacha, Erica, Hermes, Liquorose And Others Show Up In Wakanda Sty by irunoko(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Must they always dress bogus and show skin before they are seen as fashionable
Re: Bbnaija Stars, Tacha, Erica, Hermes, Liquorose And Others Show Up In Wakanda Sty by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol. I thought the worldwide release was the 11th. Make I grace the cinema around my locale.

(1) (Reply)

From Idris To Bob, His Male Side Is Appreciating His Female Side / What I Saw And Loved About Odunlade Wife And Family Union / Chinyere Wilfred Husband, Her Biography, Sons, Movie, Age And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.