Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered (20198 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered by BABANGBALI: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Timmi:

Obviously you have no sense not to talk of reasoning with it.
Tinubu and Election rigging be like bread and beans
Re: Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered by Kyase(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
slivertongue:
APC being busted daily. Bunch of failures

Hahahahaha shey you are naive or something ne?

Read that part where inec talk say,
“Nigerians can’t view result in real time until been certified by it’s officers”

Na the ringing be that
Nothing was uncovered
Inec Dey dribble una with una first 11 lol
Re: Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered by BluntCrazeMan: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
lansile:

INEC don't listen to any yahoo advice ooo, the Osun election was transmitted online and was rigged online by PDP, the case is in court as many votes are greater than acreditation.
Yahoo advice??

You think that the things I mentioned in the comment would aid online rigging??
Rather than minimising it??
Re: Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered by Uchedizzy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
This regging of a thing is my greatest fear for peter obi and labour party and i dont know what they intend to do about it. Cos Apc knows without rigging, they wont win so they have started underground work on how to rig their chest out
Re: Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered by Durabest: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Racoon:
They will all failed.
fail where can you stop a moving train with the wave of hands?.Wait don't cry yet after election you cry.
Re: Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered by Durabest: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
ImDStar:
I am a first time voter, and I am voting for Peter Obi of Labour party.

The only confidence and hope of APC/Tinubu in 2023 is rigging the election.

APC cannot win 2023 election without massive rigging, but we're waiting for them.
You will do abolutely nothing,i mean nothing.Apc will win without rigging.
Re: Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered by JayPeeOham: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
One thing I have always known for sure is that...With Money EVERYTHING is Possible in Nigeria! You can take it to the banks
Re: Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered by Whoknowsme: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=LiveWithIt post=118195944][/quote] Love your candidate and exclude me from loving your BAT cuz i won't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki / Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.