Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper (1438 Views)

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by Parachoko: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2022
wowcatty:
You this slobbering fool need to find another thread to go and die on.

Again $1 trillion on an investment project is better that $6 trillion waste in one year with nothing to show for it. US may be heaven and off limit to your suegbe-self, it's just a country to me and I will talk about it.
Wetin concern USA for this thread? Why are you this foolish? There's no way anybody will confuse me you didn't inherit this foolishness from your family.

Oya, since you dey cry about the USA

Show the white elephant project the USA spent $6 trillion on.

I won't be shock if you're one of the lowlife that was screaming Buhari is dead and have been replace by Jubril from Sudan grin

Lowlifes like you can be brainwash by any idiot because of how shallow you are.

I will be waiting for you to show me the project the USA spend $6 trillion on.

Nah u dey shout $6 trillion up and down like a mad man you are, you should be able to show what $6 trillion dollar was spent on that is a waste of project
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by wowcatty: 4:53am On Nov 12, 2022
You just confirmed that a goat like you comment on nairaland. You are the one stuppid enough to say Buhari is Jubril and you probably did and now distancing yourself from it. Dumb asswipe, elephant project is something you can see with your eyes even if it's abandoned when out of funds but in the case of 'nothing to show for it' as I said there's really nothing to show for it. Oponu osi!
Parachoko:
Wetin concern USA for this thread? Why are you this foolish? There's no way anybody will confuse me you didn't inherit this foolishness from your family.

Oya, since you dey cry about the USA

Show the white elephant project the USA spent $6 trillion on.

I won't be shock if you're one of the lowlife that was screaming Buhari is dead and have been replace by Jubril from Sudan grin

Lowlifes like you can be brainwash by any idiot because of how shallow you are.

I will be waiting for you to show me the project the USA spend $6 trillion on.

Nah u dey shout $6 trillion up and down like a mad man you are, you should be able to show what $6 trillion dollar was spent on that is a waste of project
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by Parachoko: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2022
wowcatty:
You just confirmed that a goat like you comment on nairaland. You are the one stuppid enough to say Buhari is Jubril and you probably did and now distancing yourself from it. Dumb asswipe, elephant project is something you can see with your eyes even if it's abandoned when out of funds but in the case of 'nothing to show for it' as I said there's really nothing to show for it. Oponu osi!
Show me evidence the USA wasted $6 trillion without having anything to show for it

All this your mumu talk no concern me cause I know you're a dumb boy.

You have been talking Nonsense about the USA wasting $6 trillion on a project... Now wey your evidence.

Fraustrated lowlife always believing every rubbish he reads online grin

I will disgrace you on this thread, so Nairalanders will see how foolish and senseless you are.
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by wowcatty: 4:49am On Nov 13, 2022
You this ant brain iddiot, you need to show me what they did with the money if it wasn't wasted. Fools like you is the reason why democrats won't even let anyone check how the money given to Ukraine was spent.

Btw, I don't read past the first line of your trash you call comment.
Parachoko:
Show me evidence the USA wasted $6 trillion without having anything to show for it

All this your mumu talk no concern me cause I know you're a dumb boy.

You have been talking Nonsense about the USA wasting $6 trillion on a project... Now wey your evidence.

Fraustrated lowlife always believing every rubbish he reads online grin

I will disgrace you on this thread, so Nairalanders will see how foolish and senseless you are.
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by Parachoko: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2022
wowcatty:
You this ant brain iddiot, you need to show me what they did with the money if it wasn't wasted. Fools like you is the reason why democrats won't even let anyone check how the money given to Ukraine was spent.

Btw, I don't read past the first line of your trash you call comment.
You're just saying nonsense, as you dey act like a mad man, dey write incoherent trash, is none of my business.

You said the USA spent $6 trillion dollar, what is the money spent on?

Oya show me the source you got your nonsense talk from. A source that talks about how the USA have wasted trillions of dollars without anything to show for it.

You're shallow and empty.

Just because you dey act like a mad man for your house and your parents dey fear you, you dey think say that kin style fit work on me grin

I'm not your useless family abeg.

You will have to show evidence the USA actually wasted $6 trillion.
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by wowcatty: 1:24am On Nov 14, 2022
You this maddog should know that you don't have to die on my thread. I don't read your comment past the first line, so your comment is useless.
Parachoko:
You're just saying nonsense, as you dey act like a mad man, dey write incoherent trash, is none of my business.

You said the USA spent $6 trillion dollar, what is the money spent on?

Oya show me the source you got your nonsense talk from. A source that talks about how the USA have wasted trillions of dollars without anything to show for it.

You're shallow and empty.

Just because you dey act like a mad man for your house and your parents dey fear you, you dey think say that kin style fit work on me grin

I'm not your useless family abeg.

You will have to show evidence the USA actually wasted $6 trillion.

Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by Parachoko: 6:25am On Nov 14, 2022
wowcatty:
You this maddog should know that you don't have to die on my thread. I don't read your comment past the first line, so your comment is useless.
Who cares, you're so dull and my comment is beyond your IQ

If not for Nairaland, no b your dull type dem dey talk grin

Only a daft person like you will say the USA spent $6 trillion on a project without anything to show. You're so shallow and foolish, no wander you dey believe every nonsense.
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by wowcatty: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Iddiot, your IQ is on the same level as that of a roach.
Parachoko:
Who cares, you're so dull and my comment is beyond your IQ

If not for Nairaland, no b your dull type dem dey talk grin

Only a daft person like you will say the USA spent $6 trillion on a project without anything to show. You're so shallow and foolish, no wander you dey believe every nonsense.
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by Parachoko: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2022
wowcatty:
Iddiot, your IQ is on the same level as that of a roach.
Show me say you get sense

Show me evidence the US spend $6 trillion without anything to show for it

If you don't have any prove to back this your statement up, then you need to refund every naira your parents spent on your education, even though I blame them for not training you well

That's why you will come online and be saying rubbish.

Useless lowlife like you.
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by wowcatty: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dumbbot, I said democrats spent $6 trillion in over 1 year in office without anything to show for it. You still can't find what they did with that money after rolling all over this topic for about a week. You are a misfit and a weirdo, find a purpose for your life.
Parachoko:
Show me say you get sense

Show me evidence the US spend $6 trillion without anything to show for it

If you don't have any prove to back this your statement up, then you need to refund every naira your parents spent on your education, even though I blame them for not training you well

That's why you will come online and be saying rubbish.

Useless lowlife like you.
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by Parachoko: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2022
wowcatty:
Dumbbot, I said democrats spent $6 trillion in over 1 year in office without anything to show for it. You still can't find what they did with that money after rolling all over this topic for about a week. You are a misfit and a weirdo, find a purpose for your life.
Can you share your source

You're the most foolish and dumbest person I have ever seen on Nairaland grin

Just because your brain dey inside your anus, and u dey always believe rubbish talk no mean say you go com here on Nairaland dey talk your rubbish and expect us to believe your rubbish.

You get low IQ no mean say I dey the same category with you
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by wowcatty: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2022
You this bedwetting iddiot want me to share my source on the $6 trillion democrats have spent when it's a knowledge? This shows the stock of person you are. Are your hands too withered to check for yourself or you just have to be spoofed everything?

For the umpteenth time, these are just the two valid questions here .

1. Have democrats spent close to $7 trillion in late than 2 years? Yes!
2. What do they have to show for it? Nothing!

Now post evidence contrary to these or take your hand that is longer than the other one and crawl back into your hole, your mother is waiting.

And yes I still dont go past the first line of the trash you keep typing. Infact, this is what I will be copying and pasting to respond to you.

All you braindead rats on nairaland should find something to do with your miserable lives jo, you don't fit in here.
Parachoko:
Can you share your source

You're the most foolish and dumbest person I have ever seen on Nairaland grin

Just because your brain dey inside your anus, and u dey always believe rubbish talk no mean say you go com here on Nairaland dey talk your rubbish and expect us to believe your rubbish.

You get low IQ no mean say I dey the same category with you
Re: Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper by Parachoko: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2022
wowcatty:
You this bedwetting iddiot want me to share my source on the $6 trillion democrats have spent when it's a knowledge?
You're not just daft and dumb but also foolish

Are you really for real? You make it seems as if you know the code to some US nuclear weapons so you don't wanna share your source

You must be a very useless person

Well, I won't blame your useless self, you have no source, you pull the nonsense out from your anus, that's why you have no evidence to back up your senseless claim.

The mumu dey call $6 trillion like say nah $600 e dey call grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

53 Heads Of State Confirmed For Mandela Memorial / F35 Using Open Air Ranges And Simulation To Prepare To Fight Layered Integrated / Can This Happen In Our Dear Nation Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.