Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce (2528 Views)

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Mbong Amata Rocks Sexy Outfit In Celebration Of Christmas [video/pics] / Mbong Amata In New Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by TheGistDay: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Actress and ex-wife of filmmaker Jeta Amata, Mbong Amata, has remarried. Mbong tied the knot with her man this past weekend.

Mbong and Jeta went their separate ways in 2012 after 10 years of marriage and a daughter.

Posting photos from her wedding, Mbong wrote

https://thegistday.com/2022/11/07/jeta-amatas-ex-wife-mbong-remarries-eight-years-after-divorce-photos/

Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by midehi2(f): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wow, 10 years after marriage and 8 years after divorce... she still look this young and frosh wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by AdamuKD: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Man, RIP in advance
Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by Shalommy(f): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Congrats beautiful woman.

7 Likes

Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by yeyebrity: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
midehi2:
Wow, 10 years after marriage and 8 years after divorce... she still look this young and frosh wink

She was a teenager when she married Jeta. Very pretty lady!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by DennisEche(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aging well
Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by Houseofglam7(f): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by siofra(f): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
midehi2:

Swears, when she came to my school some years ago as an old girl, I couldn't believe she already had a child. I thought she was in her early twenties but she was in her thirties.

She's very beautiful and young!

1 Like

Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by powerhouse3(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tradition is gone ,..

You mean,her people collected bride price twice abi how..
Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by MVLOX(m): 3:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Happy married life
Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by tiswell(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2022
She will soon leave this man and remarry another unfortunate man.

I pity simps who goes after divorcees and single mothers.
Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by Gold359(f): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2022
tiswell:
She will soon leave this man and remarry another unfortunate man.

I pity simps who goes after divorcees and single mothers.
What’s wrong with getting married to a single mother
Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by Gold359(f): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2022
siofra:

Swears, when she came to my school some years ago as an old girl, I couldn't believe she already had a child. I thought she was in her early twenties but she was in her thirties.

She's very beautiful and young!
I wanna be young forever
Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by tiswell(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Gold359:

What’s wrong with getting married to a single mother
everything
Re: Jeta Amata’s Ex-wife Mbong Remarries Eight Years After Divorce by ObalendeCMS: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Used punpun.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Portable Jumping Over A Gate To Escape From Police Arrest / UPDATE: How Yoruba Actress, Bisi Komolafe Died / Nelson Mandela Died And His Exclusive Childhood Photos Are Roaming Over Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.