Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today (78003 Views)

Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by aidameoryou: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Okonandmary:

You must be daft..

How does she look like this

Sometimes you people need to be using your head to think

How is pic A and pic b the same person.

Try to be using your head

Picture c and pic a are the same person

So I was talking to a cursed imbecille all these while.
So who's pic C?
is that not the Sonia that was mentioned from the onset?

Am done quoting you, you are a spit drooling imbecille

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by Evergreen12345(f): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Igbos don't support thief like some Yoruba support and celebrate thief like Tinubu

LOUDER BRO! IGBOS ARE TRULY DIFFERENT SET OF PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by Evergreen12345(f): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi is a Saint

Yes he is!
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by SocialJustice: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Olatara:
He is just saying his own, when I innocent, I cry out my heart, but when I guilty, my eyes go dry ( my dad will even call me oloju gbigbe) grin
When your opinion affects only you, you can say whatever evil you want but not when it is bitterness directed at an entire sex. Such people are the problems of this world when they become rich and powerful with such mindset.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by wasuka14(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

The girl no dey put on bra again o
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by TUANKU(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2022
owobokiri:

Thunder fire date your almajiri nyansh.. Who be idiot?
How many corrupt politicians are working with Buhari?
What right has Buhari to order the seizure of Ekweremmadus properties when his attorney general is neck deep in corruption?
Goan sit for gutter ahbegii
Dem don seize am, go and die useless ethnic bigot. I'm not Hausa get that into your dull ipobian skull.
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by LILTJAY: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2022
jessylaurel:

Afonja grin skull miners tongue
osu fvcking drug dealer. grin grin
how is Indian prison today? cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2022
By the time this case is over, Ekweremadu will come back to Nigeria and burn all the naira notes that will no longer be useful under a new government.
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by slimfit1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lionnation:
yet they are our colonisers did they not teach us this part justice system, ? I don't get it or is it a case of teacher teach student A is for apple and student got home says A is for food

They didn't teach you to attack yourselves abeg
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by thinksquad(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ekweremadu washed his hands and broke palm kernels for chickens. I can't imagine their frustration.
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by Lionnation: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
slimfit1:

They didn't teach you to attack yourselves abeg
Black monkey your senses say it all
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
sukkot:
hand done touch ekweremaddu wife inside prison. she looks traumatized. those big oyibo babes inside prison done slap am well well. its prison life, intimidation cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin shocked
Re: Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today by slimfit1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lionnation:
Black monkey your senses say it all

I'll take black monkey thank you at least they have a soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.