Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,192 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi (434 Views)

Reno Omokri Says Obi Or Tinubu Should Step-Down / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu should be the real man here and step down for his fellow southerner, Mr Peter Mukhtar Obi.

This is to avoid any death related to hypertension. The birds of the air, the fish in the seas and the people of Nigeria has all queued behind Obi - to take Nigeria to greater heights.

On or before the end of December 2022, We expect tinubu to do the needful and fall inline to support the Moses of our time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pandoraobi wwwihy seunmsg sarrki omenka & other urchins

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by Naira20: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol

Somebody that God has hardened his heart like pharaoh?

He with all his wicked supporters chasing Nigerians, will end up in the red sea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by gasparpisciotta: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Why don’t you empty your bank account and transfer the whole thing to support Peter Obi’s election.

Then you will be a real man

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
No IPOB miscreant or associate will rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Why don’t you empty your bank account and transfer the whole thing to support Peter Obi’s election.

Then you will be a real man

Only if you know what obidients like myself are doing to support the Moses of our time.

People that supports tinubu wants to eat and steal from him. They are all after Lagos common wealth.
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by hslbroker2(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
PandoraObi:
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
PandoraObi:

The OPC and Yoruba nation sponsor and the thief who never believe in Nigeria will never rule this country. You can bet your left blockos to this - if you still have one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
@OP.

Tinubu has just announced he will do precisely as you suggest.

Now, go to betnaija asap and stake everything you own in this world on Tinubu stepping down for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dsalvo:
@OP.

Tinubu has just announced he will do precisely as you suggest.

Now, go to betnaija asap and stake everything you own in this world on Tinubu stepping down for Obi.

Either way, he won't smell Aso Rock. We will retire the thief to his hometown of Iragbiji come Feb next year.
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by limeta(f): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
His wife remi will not let him
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
limeta:
His wife remi will not let him

My problem with Remi is that she will refuse to retire to iragbiji with Tinubu in 2023. That woman will not want to remove her pipe from Lagos Resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
He should stepdown for Obi
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
PandoraObi:

Just watch, before December, Tulunbu will step down for Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:

That's the target. Tinubu himself knows he has no chances of becoming the president. In other to save face, he will step down and support Peter the Rock Obi.
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Either way, he won't smell Aso Rock. We will retire the thief to his hometown of Iragbiji come Feb next year.

Ok. Go and bet everything you own against Tinubu winning the Presidential election. I dare you.

Some of you just run your mouth. Walk the walk nigga. Go and bet and show your betting slip here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:

I can take a 1 million naira bet with you right now, regarding your talk Tinubu will step down for Obi before December, if you're sure of yourself.

We can deposit the money with Seun or one of the Mods, like Mynd, privately and they pays out to the winner. How far bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by OsunOriginal: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Tinubu should be the real man here and step down for his fellow southerner, Mr Peter Mukhtar Obi.

This is to avoid any death related to hypertension. The birds of the air, the fish in the seas and the people of Nigeria has all queued behind Obi - to take Nigeria to greater heights.

On or before the end of December 2022, We expect tinubu to do the needful and fall inline to support the Moses of our time.

Oponu... A competent man stepping down for an incompetent man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsunOriginal:

They are fools. Like Wizkid stepping down to swap places with his barber. Wetin Wizzy barber know about music?

Wetin Obi know about politics compared to Tinubu? In what world is Tinubu the mate of cowardly Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

I can take a 1 million naira bet with you right now, regarding your talk Tinubu will step down for Obi before December, if you're sure of yourself.

We can deposit the money with Seun or one of the Mods, like Mynd, privately and they pays out to the winner. How far bro?

Where will an urchin see 1million naira. Is it from ur 30k per month urchin wage?? Abeg move front make we see road
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You mean the man with the leaky anus is competent?? Competency in the dictionary of urchins and fools sure means another thing

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Where will an urchin see 1million naira. Is it from ur 30k per month urchin wage?? Abeg move front make we see road

Why are you worried about how I will get the money. Deposit your money and I deposit mine. Mynd pays out to to the winner. Simple.

Yet I know you're a bloodclat coward like the man you follow who is the biggest coward in Nigerian politics. Patricia Obi. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why are you worried about how I will get the money. Deposit your money and I deposit mine. Mynd pays out to to the winner. Simple.

Yet I know you're a bloodclat coward like the man you follow who is the biggest coward in Nigerian politics. Patricia Obi. Lol.

Even a tinubu supporter who always chickens out of debates so he won't poo in public is here calling someone else a coward. Stop making a mockery of yourself you urchin
Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Even a tinubu supporter who always chickens out of debates so he won't poo in public is here calling someone else a coward. Stop making a mockery of yourself you urchin

Typical Obidullard coward. Like master like follower. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Typical Obidullard coward. Like master like follower. Lol.

Re: Tinubu Should Step Down And Support Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
He should

(1) (Reply)

Like Peter Obi Like His Political Party / JUST IN: Documentary On Tinubu's Drug Activities Goes Live (watch) / Northerners Appear Three Times In INEC Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.